Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Is Why I Can't Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Can't Marry Her (775 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by EFULEFU1(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2021
angry angry angry

angry

Anytime I wear my fiancees facemask, I am not able to breathe. The smell in there is out of this world. It has happened thrice, I think she has a wound in her mouth, smells awful angry

I warned her last week about this odour, yesterday the odour was time 3 so I have broken up with her. sad

Anyone here with a similar experience? angry
Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by Spending123: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Ok let's wait for the elders to come in.

The only reason why Nigerian women fast and pray against spiritual husband is because he doesn't give them money.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by Offpoint1: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2021
How old are you?
Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by EFULEFU1(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Offpoint1:
How old are you?

sad
Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2021
Story for the Gullibleāš«
Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Buy her mazam and hard brush
If the odur exceed more than three days then the help of a dentist is needed cool
Re: This Is Why I Can't Marry Her by paulolee(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
which kai talk b dis wan again?? people dey this site o

(1) (Reply)

This Generation Is Worthless! / Villareal Has Just Saved The World From Noise Pollution! / How I Fuvk My Passenger And Get Paid For Job Well-done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.