Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) (5730 Views)

Warning! Graphic Content Viewers Discretion Is Advised... / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by ASUNDER: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
As seen on a christian dating website in the UK

Please help judge this matter our sisters in the Lord, pastors and evangelists grin cheesy smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by ASUNDER: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
...more

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by longetivity(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
waz wrong with her?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Odoogu(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
*Graphic dating profile* that's a new one. Na that phrase push me into this thread.cheesy she is "just" a Christan.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by pozehnani(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
She looks like mamagee.. grin.

She's pregnant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Anigreat: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
shocked

Nothing is graphic here.

Is it the few piercing on her face that makes it graphic?

Oh Yes, i can date her if only she's not a feminist.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by shamsin6300(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is better I remain silent.
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:
She's pregnant.
U Are Rice, She Looks Like Mamagee3.
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
D 1st Pics Looks Like A Man. I Hope It's Not What I'm Thinking?
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Kebbiprince: 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:

She's pregnant.

Exactly, esp the first pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by chiiraq802(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Man!!! This bitch is Scary AF.... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by WTFng: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Which dating site be dis?
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by thatsleepboy1: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Bros na to use jazz hold this one down as she get pepperment ish then after that one na to japa be that
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by murphyrichy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
From her looks true true you will know that she get mental health issues...@Op, which dating website be this?
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Anyone that asks for the dating site na yahoo boy

Dem wan go bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Which site be this make boys run am o!

If to say nah US she dey stay, nah to collect her bank login, e go easy die.

If that one no work, make she go get good credit score lasan. Boiz go still run parole if she go mistakenly obtain CC.

These kind girls, e dey easy to run job with them, make you go use soap again, C'est fini.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by prince2pac(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:

She's pregnant.

I used to think you are a nice person, I never knew you get bad mouth....

but on a serious note she looks like her

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by columbus007(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
She's as ugly as fvck shocked
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by LordofNaija: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Truvel:
D 1st Pics Looks Like A Man. I Hope It's Not What I'm Thinking?
Are you sure this one is direct engine. This one looks like converted o

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
LordofNaija:

Are you sure this one is direct engine. This one looks like converted o
I Wonder Ooo.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by pozehnani(f): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
prince2pac:
I used to think you are a nice person, I never knew you get bad mouth....

but on a serious note she looks like her

Lol...
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Michelle55: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Op, why don't you marry her? Na your wedding rice I wan come chop biko.
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Smony: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Her Life and Works truly defined her. tongue questionable character
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Donspicey: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mehnnn dis Future get mental touch ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Posts: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
ASUNDER:
As seen on a christian dating website in the UK

Please help judge this matter our sisters in the Lord, pastors and evangelists grin cheesy smiley

she looks like Mamagee3
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Posts: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
pozehnani:
She's pregnant.
she's the one
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by pozehnani(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2021

she's the one

Lol.... I don't think so though.
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Truthabulabula(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2021

she looks like Mamagee3
You leave that lady be.
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by lasisi69(f): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2021
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by ASUNDER: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
She is single and looking for love. Boys please respond grin
Re: Would You Date Her? (WARNING: Graphic Dating Profile!!!) by Truthabulabula(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nah.

She looks manly.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Disturbing Me / What Will U Do If Ur Gf Report This Guy To You(pics) / Come & Knack Me! Maheeda Pulls Her Pant To Her Knees In Racy Toilet 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.