Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Should I Be Worried About These Girls? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Be Worried About These Girls? (157 Views)

Why You Should Be Worried About Cyber Security / Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi / Cristiano Ronaldo Worried About Lionel Messi's Football Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried About These Girls? by Luiz7: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hi Nairalanderss, I need your advice plz. Please pardon me for any errors. I only had to rush this post. Please...

I'm a 22 years old 200 level university student. First, I have to confess that I don't have experience with girls, and I think it's largely to my upbringing (This post would be long if I go into the details).

I recently resumed for 200 level and had to relocate to a "face me I face you" room off-campus as school only provides accommodation for first year and final year students.

The upstairs is occupied by the landlord and family while the downstairs, where I stay has 4 rooms. Directly opposite mine is a room occupied by a working lady while the next room to mine is occupied by 2 other girls, students of a polytechnic. I also got to know that the fourth room i.e opposite theirs is occupied by another girl - a student of the same polytechnic who only went for her IT.

To be honest, the fact that I'm the only guy in the building, with a working lady and 3 other female students was the first cause of concern for me. But the real issue is about the two girls.

When I got into the house, I had to introduce myself - at least to be on talking terms and make myself comfortable in the house. But I think these two girls are taking things too far with their weird characters.

Last week, I had finished my class early, came home around 11 am, shut my door, and laid on the bed, which I think is a normal thing to do as a naturally reserved person.

To my surprise, this girl simply opened my door without even knocking. I also found her reason even flimsy: She wanted to ask why I was home early that day.

But since I was new, I only wanted to make friends and not enemies, I had to calm my nerves and pretend as if I wasn't fazed.

A few days later, I had a lecture early morning lecture and had to rush to campus, but I had to pass a message to them about their friend that checked the previous day. So I knocked and I was told to enter.

But I was shocked when the same girl told me that I shouldn't knock before I enter their room. But what shocked that she said it in the presence of the other girl and she didn't say a word.

Are they up to anything I should be wary of or are they are only being nice or welcoming?

I don't know if I should be worried about them. Please I need your advice people.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Should I Be Worried About These Girls? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
So na because of knocking you write the book of John chapter 74 angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried About These Girls? by heendrix(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Lol
Re: Should I Be Worried About These Girls? by Hanz1: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Here it is: The guy thought he needed advice, took the time to write and posted his question to Nairaland...

If u have answer for him, you reply and if not, you don't. That's common sense.

Trying to mock him to get likes is not only inconsiderate but simply petty and slow-witted.
Re: Should I Be Worried About These Girls? by Hanz1: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
To the OP, I think you should set boundaries.

Doesn't matter if you are new to the house.
The fact is, It's wrong for any neighbor to simply burst into your room without knocking.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How You Can Become A Landlord Before Your 30th Birthday / Thread On The Path Of Perfection Carefully Lest You Die With Your Greatness. / Group Petitions Anti-corruption Agencies To Launch A Probe On Gbajiabimila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.