Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. (6788 Views)

Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit And How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
I'm available 24/7
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by mrsage(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okay
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Hello
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by slimmoney(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
what's the cost of a legit tint permit
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
slimmoney:
what's the cost of a legit tint permit
08144476474 chat me up fa
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Available
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2021
Good morning
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by cromele: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
ospreywin:
Good day..... Contact me for your vehicle registration, Lagos number plates if you're in other states

You may share your services too @ my signature. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2021
cromele:

You may share your services too @ my signature. Thanks
There's no where to create a thread there
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by cromele: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2021
ospreywin:

There's no where to create a thread there

You may need to create an account first. Thanks
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2021
cromele:

You may need to create an account first. Thanks
I created an account
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by cromele: 11:34am On Aug 11, 2021
ospreywin:

I created an account

Drop a message @Jeremiah let me see there
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by cromele: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
We are available

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2021
ospreywin:
Do you need a genuine tinted permit? a permit you can verify yourself and be rest assured? Do you also need to register your vehicle?just holla me and check my signature. it's payment after delivery and verification. my contact below my signature.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by diehard(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Do the police still issue tinted permit?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
diehard:
Do the police still issue tinted permit?
No sir
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by houzing: 4:32am On Sep 20, 2021
but the police are still asking for it on the highways? what's the solution?
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2021
The suspension is temporary, we are hoping they lift the suspension soon... Get a medical report for factory fitted tint, remove the nylon tint for non factory fitted tint.... Whatsapp me for more details
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2021
ospreywin:
Do you need a genuine tinted permit? a permit you can verify yourself and be rest assured? Do you also need to register your vehicle?just holla me and check my signature. it's payment after delivery and verification. my contact below my signature.
Re: How To Get A Genuine Tinted Permit and how to get your vehicle documents done. by ospreywin(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Hurl Insults At Other Drivers On Nigerian Roads?? / Which Car Would You Suggest I Use For Transportation / Mercedes Benz, Honda Or BMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.