Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

See What He Did To Her Boyfriend Just Because She Didn't Give Him Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What He Did To Her Boyfriend Just Because She Didn't Give Him Her Number (439 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What He Did To Her Boyfriend Just Because She Didn't Give Him Her Number by Danny110(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfAkp1r-cI0

What do you think? ���
Have you ever been in this situation before? � � �

Pls subscribe and share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Men Chase You [incomplete] / To Those Shouting "The Future Is Female" / Video: Man In Pain After Finding Out His Number As Been As Saved As ‘big Head’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.