Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut (410 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut by Deucalion007: 5:40am On Mar 11, 2021
In this Nigeria or other parts of the world, I've come to notice that man whores(guys who bleep multiple ladies) are often confident.i mean,the fact that they sleep around and Bleep multiple girls helps boost their confidence and we all know that apart from money, ladies are more attracted to guys with high confidence.Man whores can walk up and talk to any kind of lady no matter her social status .
Sluts, on the other hand .ladies who sleep around are either doing it because of money or severe low self-esteem.Some ladies are always quick to fall for any guy that calls them beautiful because of their very poor self image and the fact that they believe they are worthless.This occurs because most of them believe they aren't physically attractive .these ladies are often people pleasers and guys guilt-trip them into sleeping with them .This is why man whores are mostly praised in the society while hoes and sluts are treated like trash .
In short, this isn't about gender inequality, it's just the way it is .I'm just stating and observation and wouldn't appreciate any insults

Thanks
Re: The Huge Difference Between A Man LovePeddler And A Slut by chatinent: 6:40am On Mar 11, 2021
All of the are prostitutes. No glorifying.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Going / What To Look For In A Woman Before Marriage / Rate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.