Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency (11956 Views)

Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / Lagos Urges FG To Help Prevent Erosion, Protect Coastline / CORONAVIRUS: W.H.O Commends Nigeria As Lagos Urges Residents To Remain Vigilant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Pyroex(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Longest time my favorable writer....

uote author=ZUBY77 post=99788191]I am Igbo and i am in Lagos.

I don't remember asking Tinubu to run.
Unless he wants to go to Olympic[/quote]
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Web2020: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2021
That should be a statement from Igbokue. Not Igbo group.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Posts: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2021
those are the true igbos with voter value. not all those ipob on nairaland

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by MENELIIK: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am Igbo and i am in Lagos.

Unless he wants to go to Olympic

It is not required of you but then mind your BP over Tinubu matter

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by osusuallstars: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Which Igbo group in Lagos ?
Just say it is Joe Igbokwe efulefu gang of saboteurs
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ukahrawah: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Fake news. Which Igbos?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by excel101(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2021
I see money exchanging hands....well, its just their opinion.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by RobbStark(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Just imagine the nonsense.
People never learn
Tinubu of all people??
Aren't we tired of recycling failures and people without foresight?

Tinubu, great guy for Lagos state but not good to govern this country.
There shud be a shift from all these old politicians.

I say not again.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Tupaq: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2021
Run go where?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by lathrowinger: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2021
ZUBY77:
I am Igbo and i am in Lagos.

Unless he wants to go to Olympic

You should prepare to be thrown into lagoon soon

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by zudozz: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2021
they go don share the #5000 each for d money wey they give them!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by okorogodwin4(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Fake Igbo group
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ipobarethieves: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2021
shocked iPOB HOODLUMS don sufa
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Venlony: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Pro.Yemi Osinbanjo for President 2023.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2021
They said that whoever Igbos support fails, does this mean Tinubu is already a failure now? grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by moufan: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2021
hahaha,who are these clowns? and who is deceiving tinubu.

tinubu will never be the president of nigeria,insha ALLAH
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Lawalemi(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2021
It's like they used old people to curse Nigeria
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by gnykelly(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Ibos love tinubu grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by alfredilly: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2021
TheVoice21:
We are watching... 2023 is here already!

By the way pls save us in Ondo from BEDEC
Response to BEDC Letter!
Pls share!

You said you are sorry? Really? This is no longer a sin but an iniquity. Apart from the fact that we don't have steady Electricity, we have blackout for at least a week of every month of the year. You mean a whole city deserve that kind of punishment? In ondo city, we only have one area enjoying steady Electricity "Ayeyemi community," the rest of us suffer from your injustice supply. Of course we'll still have to pay, even government offices including BEDC offices uses Generator to do their daily task. Its an offence! its a crime! You are extorting us. Now everyone is going for expensive solar system including the poor. May God punish you as a company. You mean someone should work a whole year and use the savings to purchase a solar system because you lack honor and integrity? You want us to keep fueling our generator everyday so we can finish all our income? You think 3hrs electricity is enough? You even make sure we are out to work before bringing your useless low current so we can go to work untidy and to come back home to meet our freezer partially cold? You will pay for every of our sweat you swallow! May God punish you once again!
#BEDC
#BEDCisAscam
#BEDC-OndoCity
#BEDC-OndoState

The experience with Ondo BEDC appears like a deliberate act of victimization. I stay in Ore, and the situation isn't any different from the above narration. I thought Ondo south is the only region receiving this inhuman treatment from the distribution company, I couldn't believe Ondo town, a much bigger city have their own share of the ugly experience. Now I realized BEDC is adopting the same measure for Ondo state as a whole.
Let me share our experience in Ore town. The entrance into Ondo south senatorial district, Ore is virtually the only town witnessing the influx of migrant. The population grow geometricay but this contrast sharply with infrastructural development. That may be a story for another day. On power supply, apart from the fact that the remaining four local government in Ondo south haven't seen electricity since 2014, Ore the only town connected to national grid in the region is under perpetual exploitation from BEDC. The only area witnessing a relatively steady supply is Iroju. That is the abode of the outsted deputy speaker of house of Assembly. I also live in this area and I can tell you what we have isn't to be proud of. For the past one week now, the entire town has been in complete blackout. We know it's a deliberate act because such has been a regular occurrence. The light is only restored whenever they come for bill collection. I can say categorically that out of the 30 days in a month, we dont witnessed up to 13 days power supply
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Redcrafton: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
ipobarethieves:
shocked iPOB HOODLUMS don sufa

kwantinue typing rubbish from Benin republic IDP camp

Coward...

I hope your vote will be counted from there.lol

https://www.nairaland.com/6454281/senate-orders-immediate-repatriation-ogun#99791463
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Komu1048(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2021
TheVoice21:
We are watching... 2023 is here already!

By the way pls save us in Ondo from BEDEC
Response to BEDC Letter!
Pls share!

You said you are sorry? Really? This is no longer a sin but an iniquity. Apart from the fact that we don't have steady Electricity, we have blackout for at least a week of every month of the year. You mean a whole city deserve that kind of punishment? In ondo city, we only have one area enjoying steady Electricity "Ayeyemi community," the rest of us suffer from your injustice supply. Of course we'll still have to pay, even government offices including BEDC offices uses Generator to do their daily task. Its an offence! its a crime! You are extorting us. Now everyone is going for expensive solar system including the poor. May God punish you as a company. You mean someone should work a whole year and use the savings to purchase a solar system because you lack honor and integrity? You want us to keep fueling our generator everyday so we can finish all our income? You think 3hrs electricity is enough? You even make sure we are out to work before bringing your useless low current so we can go to work untidy and to come back home to meet our freezer partially cold? You will pay for every of our sweat you swallow! May God punish you once again!
#BEDC
#BEDCisAscam
#BEDC-OndoCity
#BEDC-OndoState

We in Ekiti East have not been supplied light for the past seven years by this BEDC, but go to Benin, agbor, asaba, abraka they are begging them to take light. They claim that is where they make their monies from hotels
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Amah70: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2021
LMAO.

Igbo group? An Igbo trader in Lagos begging a Yoruba man to introduce him to Tinubu has become Igbo group.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Ntipia: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2021
IGBOS in Lagos asks Tinubu to Run Mad. Ndi Ara.
Simple Joe Igbokwe asks Tinubu to Run Mad.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by LZAA: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
The same "detribalised" i.diot who was calling evans when fasoranti's daughter was killed?
The same one whose clown of a wife was talking rubbish about ndigbo
Well sha collect your money and STFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Where Is Dr Umana Now-nigerian First 419er? / Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu / Gunmen Kill 13, Sack Rivers Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.