Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency (11961 Views)

Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / Lagos Urges FG To Help Prevent Erosion, Protect Coastline / CORONAVIRUS: W.H.O Commends Nigeria As Lagos Urges Residents To Remain Vigilant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ebuka440: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by aviara: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Many people and groups are ready to cash out from Tinubu. I will form my own group soon to cash out too, even though I know he won't smell Nigerian presidency
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ZUBY77(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
lathrowinger:

You should prepare to be thrown into lagoon soon

And see how Lagoon will look like Dubai in ten years

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by TheAviator: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Macphenson:

Wait till that Bawa guy is done with him, he will be jagaban of Ikoyi prisons.

Dream on sir!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Macphenson: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
TheAviator:

Dream on sir!

My dream is becoming a reality. His file at CCB has been requested. Are you aware that case is not time bound?

I guess you are the dreamer here?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by kolade560: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
All the comments here have tribal undertone and sentiments, the more reason we have buhari as president and now suffering gruesomely. Does it mean that no nairalander is intelligent or perhaps they have been blinded by tribalism......
I will not be part of tribal politics, the Candidate that will do us good should emerge...
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by TheAviator: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
Macphenson:

My dream is becoming a reality. His file at CCB has been requested. Are you aware that case is not time bound?

I guess you are the dreamer here?

Keep on dreaming!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
The list includes kriss216 Gandollar ChoCho54 and PrinceOfLagos. grin

God bless you all for being truthful that Tinubu is our ONLY sellable son from the South. The rest are feather And paper weights. cheesy

We Ndi Igbo loves Tinubu. He's all Southern politicians' Leader

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The list includes kriss216 Gandollar ChoCho54 and PrinceOfLagos. grin

God bless you all for being truthful that Tinubu is our ONLY sellable son from the South. The rest are feather And paper weights. cheesy

We Ndi Igbo loves Tinubu. He's all Southern politicians Leader
I may support him after he ha cleared his case with the EFCC

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Masterkernel1: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
143WaZoBia:

The real Igbos living and doing business in Lagos have spoken. IPOB don’t even live here.

Joe Igbokwe have spoken. You must be dreaming for allowing yourself into believes that Igbos will support a criminal.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by Sherry101: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fake news
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by ChoCho54(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I may support him after he ha cleared his case with the EFCC
This is my position too.

Thatfairguy1 don't get it twisted.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Urges Tinubu To Run For Presidency by dave0450(m): 4:35am On Mar 12, 2021
alfredilly:

The experience with Ondo BEDC appears like a deliberate act of victimization. I stay in Ore, and the situation isn't any different from the above narration. I thought Ondo south is the only region receiving this inhuman treatment from the distribution company, I couldn't believe Ondo town, a much bigger city have their own share of the ugly experience. Now I realized BEDC is adopting the same measure for Ondo state as a whole.
Let me share our experience in Ore town. The entrance into Ondo south senatorial district, Ore is virtually the only town witnessing the influx of migrant. The population grow geometricay but this contrast sharply with infrastructural development. That may be a story for another day. On power supply, apart from the fact that the remaining four local government in Ondo south haven't seen electricity since 2014, Ore the only town connected to national grid in the region is under perpetual exploitation from BEDC. The only area witnessing a relatively steady supply is Iroju. That is the abode of the outsted deputy speaker of house of Assembly. I also live in this area and I can tell you what we have isn't to be proud of. For the past one week now, the entire town has been in complete blackout. We know it's a deliberate act because such has been a regular occurrence. The light is only restored whenever they come for bill collection. I can say categorically that out of the 30 days in a month, we dont witnessed up to 13 days power supply

I concur with this I stay in Iroju also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Posthumous 117 Birthday: Anambra Declares Public Holiday Nov 16 / Seun Kuti Still In Police Custody; May Be Arraigned Today / "Remove Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Adviser" Protest On East-West Road (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.