Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA (21113 Views)

An Honest Question From A Somali / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Africans Are Delusional About Aa's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kony1(m): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2011
Im a black american and i dont know the social structure in africa. But why do east africans feel their superior to west africans. As an american i see east africa as extremely third world void, where west africa picks up their slack. Furthermore west africans produced/created black americans- the biggest black force on the planet. Im a black american but i know my roots are west african so why do east africans(somalis in paticular) feel superior

One dude(a somali) even created a thread to belittle west africans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kony1(m): 3:46am On Apr 13, 2011
I ask this after seeing the racism on somalilife.com
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 4:11am On Apr 13, 2011
I wonder too,

Its because they say they are not african they are *cushites*,

For me I say who cares pack your things and leave Africa for those who appreciate it.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2011
why dont you folks [ AAs and somalis] get along, seeing how much you look alike.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 4:55am On Apr 13, 2011
They do not look alike shocked shocked shocked. When you see a somalian you straight away know they are one
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 13, 2011
^^hello, my question was for the op.

many AAs look somali and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Chyz2: 5:02am On Apr 13, 2011
tpiah!:

You dey smoke pipe well well.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2011
^was i addressing you?

or are you AA.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

I wonder too,

Its because they say they are not african they are *cushites*,

For me I say who cares pack your things and leave Africa for those who appreciate it.

lol lol lol kandiikane, I'm growing quite fond of your comments. Oya, come here my African sista, you have officially earned yourself a hug grin

k.o.n.y:

I ask this after seeing the racism on somalilife.com

Your on Somalilfe.com?

k.o.n.y:

Im a black american and i dont know the social structure in africa. But why do east africans feel their superior to west africans. As an american i see east africa as extremely third world void, where west africa picks up their slack. Furthermore west africans produced/created black americans- the biggest black force on the planet. Im a black american but i know my roots are west african so why do east africans(somalis in paticular) feel superior

One dude(a somali) even created a thread to belittle west africans

Hmmm, interesting thread. Well, why don't you ask some of the Somali members on Nairaland to contribute to this thread? I think both the West and East Africans of this site can contribute a lot to this discussion. I could be like a way for us to have a one on one as Africans wink

tpiah!:

I don't know what African Americans you've been looking at but most do not look Somali or have Somaliesque features.

tpiah!:

Even if your question was directed at the OP, this is a public forum so she can pretty much reply to whoever she wants to even if it wasn't directed at her.

Chyz*:

You dey smoke pipe well well.

Co-sign
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2011
was I addressing you too? you voiced your opinion and I did mine
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Chyz2: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2011
tpiah!:

^was i addressing you?

or are you AA.

hey you cut in my convos so i thought i'd return the favor wink. Anyways how have u been babe? kiss
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

Yupp smiley
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

tpiah!:

why dont you folks [ AAs and somalis] get along, seeing how much you look alike.

kandiikane:

They do not look alike shocked shocked shocked. When you see a somalian you straight away know they are one

do you just like arguing for no reason?

thought you were busy with dayokanu- why not go back there before someone else comes along and grabs him.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 13, 2011
Chyz*:

hey you cut in my convos so i thought i'd return the favor wink. Anyways how have u been babe? kiss

yeah right. Only occasionally anyway.

how's the wife and cute kids.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 5:11am On Apr 13, 2011
lol ink_nerd *hugs*
tpiah!:

do you just like arguing for no reason?

thought you were busy with dayokanu- why not go back there before someone else comes along and grabs him.

I voiced my opinion, you voiced your opinion, I voiced mine,  noone is arguing jor.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 13, 2011
chyz, i'm out.

kindly give the ladies above me some attention.

dont know if dayokanu logged off or something.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Chyz2: 5:14am On Apr 13, 2011
tpiah!:

yeah right. Only occasionally anyway.

how's the wife and cute kids.

I don't think we( You and me) have gotten to that level yet. You do you keep playing hard to get? would u prefer i sing to you first, Tpia?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

lol ink_nerd *hugs*
I voiced my opinion, you voiced your opinion, I voiced mine,  noone is arguing jor.

I got ya back girl wink
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I got ya back girl wink

wink,
Im off to bed so good night smiley
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 5:28am On Apr 13, 2011
Ok, take care
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by EzeUche(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
tpiah you are a fool. Most people say AA look Igbo than any other group. Especially not someone from East Africa. That is why everyone is laughing at you.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
EzeUche:

tpiah you are a fool. Most people say AA look Igbo than any other group. Especially not someone from East Africa. That is why everyone is laughing at you.

I am sorry but I also think you are a fool too, How can you say most people think AAs look igbo abeg go tell those people they are fools
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
EzeUche:

kandiikane:

I am sorry but I also think you are a fool too, How can you say most people think AAs look igbo abeg go tell those people they are fools

lol, you two are crackin' me up here grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
African american look different honestly from dark skinned ones to light skinned ones to brown skinned ones. some look ethio somalian some dont some look dark skiined some dont, some are brown skinned some arent. american look different probably cause of slavery different mixed different looks

and somali-ethio chicks are banging cant lie

Even African american Celebs know they are banging!

im looking for an ethio-somali girl like wale said
[img]http://3.bp..com/_6COsc6lYDO8/TIg8wbc_MdI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/LNAU8mJKVaI/s1600/trey-songz-helen.jpg[/img]

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ poster but i mean it isnt a big deal what do you expect?

Dont light skin people generally think they are finer prettier than dark skinned folks?

Isnt having a big nose not considered beautiful?

Dont Many African Americans like pretty hair over nappy? 

YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS !

i think its a black people thing.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
sbeezy8:

Dont light skin people generally think they are finer prettier than dark skinned folks?

YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS !

Ok describe to me what you consider as nappy?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

Ok describe to me what you consider as nappy?

sorry not really nappy but tougher hair

to me gabrielle union's roots are tough. lol
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
sbeezy8:

I just wanted to find out if when you say nappy you mean the hair texture of a black person in general or just certain textures because in black hair you have different textures.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
hair texture within black people
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
right
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by saiyaman: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8 Why are you telling us? I never understand why men do this? Especially on Nairaland.

"So and so is hot, " congratulations, do you want an ovation? an award? a ribbon? a cookie?

I don't see what is so special about one group of women that every little chance a man get on Nairaland they have to announce it even if the discussion is about the weather in Abuja,

"So and so women look nice in 80 degree weather" and so?

Because a couple of black guys have Ethiopian and Somali women its now a seal of approval? What happen to people picking who they like because, I don't know? They like them!

Find whoever you want but please spare us from the trumpeting, the ovations, and all the other stuff you guys like to do when it comes to x-women, most of us don't care, I know I don't and honestly you'll be doing Nigerian society at large a favor by passing on your burden and baggage to someone else.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8:

Tougher hair? White people have tough hair a well. Having tough hair isn't something that is only within the black community. My grandmother for example doesn't have tougher hair but the white guy I'm with had tough hair.

sbeezy8:

YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS !

So a person's hair texture is what makes it pretty? I know people with very coarse hair that's pretty.

sbeezy8:

hair texture within black people

You make it sound as though there is one particular hair texture for "black people".

By the way, although I quoted you three times, its not because I'm out to get you or anything. I'm just replying wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos) / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.