Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA (21129 Views)

An Honest Question From A Somali / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Africans Are Delusional About Aa's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 2:28am On Apr 14, 2011
Do not mind him,thats why when he said black people in general I left it at that because I know my hair is not tough. I can easily manage it.

Actually I am not Black I am African smiley why did I bother undecided

Ink_Nerd are you with you boyfriend for green card? grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 2:33am On Apr 14, 2011
kandiikane:

Do not mind him,thats why when he said black people in general I left it at that because I know my hair is not tough. I can easily manage it.

Actually I am not Black I am African smiley why did I bother undecided

Ink_Nerd are you with you boyfriend for green card? grin

Ok, I gotcha.

Nah, he's with me for a green card. Its the other way around lol grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 2:44am On Apr 14, 2011
lol ok oo,
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kony1(m): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2011
yes blacks do look alot like somalis. But black americans look like every kind of african except for the arabs.What does that have to do with anything?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 3:31am On Apr 14, 2011
which blacks look like somalians the aborigines in austrialia or papua?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2011
grin wink cheesy cool lol

funny gals

saiyaman:

sbeezy8 Why are you telling us? I never understand why men do this? Especially on Nairaland.
"So and so is hot, " congratulations, do you want an ovation? an award? a ribbon? a cookie?
I don't see what is so special about one group of women that every little chance a man get on Nairaland they have to announce it even if the discussion is about the weather in Abuja,
"So and so women look nice in 80 degree weather" and so?
Because a couple of black guys have Ethiopian and Somali women its now a seal of approval? What happen to people picking who they like because, I don't know? They like them!
Find whoever you want but please spare us from the trumpeting, the ovations, and all the other stuff you guys like to do when it comes to x-women, most of us don't care, I know I don't and honestly you'll be doing Nigerian society at large a favor by passing on your burden and baggage to someone else.

sorry you are the hottest in the world wink
there are definately ugly ethiosomali girls yea but the fine ones are beyonnnnd fine

Inked_Nerd:

Tougher hair? White people have tough hair a well. Having tough hair isn't something that is only within the black community. My grandmother for example doesn't have tougher hair but the white guy I'm with had tough hair.
So a person's hair texture is what makes it pretty? I know people with very coarse hair that's pretty.
You make it sound as though there is one particular hair texture for "black people".
By the way, although I quoted you three times, its not because I'm out to get you or anything. I'm just replying wink

yea i know whites have bad hair texture aswell but im talkin bout blk women cause i dont pay white girls attention
a blk womens hair texture is attractive or unattractive to me. after face, hair text is second most important. i know blk people have different hair textures lol
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 4:48am On Apr 14, 2011
The woman's hair in the bible is associated with beauty. Its your holy grail smiley. Its the first thing a man notices when he sees you
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 4:51am On Apr 14, 2011
kandiikane:

lol when i said blk people in general i was talking bout AA's dont think tough hair is attractive.

like the song goes "Chinese eyes, Indian hair, Black girl ass,. . "
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by saiyaman: 4:55am On Apr 14, 2011
Ok cheesy
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 5:02am On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8:

lol when i said blk people in general i was talking bout AA's dont think tough hair is attractive.

like the song goes "Chinese eyes, Indian hair, Black girl backside,. . "

Ok oh smiley,

For me I think natural  hair is attractive. I even shaved all of my hair to get it backsmiley
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 5:20am On Apr 14, 2011
kandiikane:

Ok oh smiley,

For me I think natural  hair is attractive. I even shaved all of my hair to get it backsmiley

i think it is too

k.o.n.y:

yes blacks do look alot like somalis. But black americans look like every kind of african except for the arabs.What does that have to do with anything?

i dont know what they talkin about. i never really hear that much BScome from the somali-ethio girls but im a guy so i doubt they feel that way about dudes theyre attracted to. But i know Somali guys do feel somehow about west africans but i always thought it was due to them feeling inferior in a masculine way.

when have you seen a somaliethio man with muscles? NEVER i even asked this question to one somali girl she burst out with laughter cause its true!
when have you heard of somali-ethio guys having big dycks? NEVER
when have you ever heard of somali-ethio men tearin some puccy up? NEVER
When have you ever heard of any non somali-ethio girls wanting to date a skinnysomali-ethio man? NEVER

honestly I dont think theyre anything i feel kinda superior to them.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by ektbear: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2011
I know it sounds PC and lame when I say that, but the solution to this type of problem is really loving yourself.

A lot of hatred, looking down on others, recrimination back and forth, hair-texture this, nose-structure that, etc is just deep insecurity.

If people felt completely comfortable with themselves and their origins, then they wouldn't feel a need to create distinctions even within their own group/continent/country etc.

At the end of the day, this is all we got:
http://www.pokernewsteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/OTB-African-Flag-One-Love-1.jpg

1 Like

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 5:46am On Apr 14, 2011
It doesn't sound lame at all
I love my self and every African. I want us to unite and be one so we can rule the world and get our resources back  undecided
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2011
kandiikane:

It doesn't sound lame at all
I love my self and every African. I want us to unite and be one so we can rule the world and get our resources back undecided

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley i loveeee.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by sbeezy8: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2011
i dont believe in african unity
tongue

i believe in you do you i do me and if youre a babe you do you and ill do you aswell
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2011
k.o.n.y:

just wondering why there's so much antagonism between the two groups.

and btw many AAs do look arab?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2011
When have you ever heard of any non somali-ethio girls wanting to date a skinnysomali-ethio man? NEVER

never, you say.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2011
kandiikane:

which blacks look like somalians the aborigines in austrialia or papua?

Ask am o!!

sbeezy8:

yea i know whites have bad hair texture aswell but im talkin bout blk women cause i dont pay white girls attention
a blk womens hair texture is attractive or unattractive to me. after face, hair text is second most important. i know blk people have different hair textures lol

Bad hair texture? So, makes the texture "bad"?

ekt_bear:

I know it sounds PC and lame when I say that, but the solution to this type of problem is really loving yourself.

A lot of hatred, looking down on others, recrimination back and forth, hair-texture this, nose-structure that, etc is just deep insecurity.

If people felt completely comfortable with themselves and their origins, then they wouldn't feel a need to create distinctions even within their own group/continent/country etc.

At the end of the day, this is all we got:
http://www.pokernewsteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/OTB-African-Flag-One-Love-1.jpg

Yupp wink
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
sbeezy8:

i dont believe in african unity
tongue

i believe in you do you i do me and if youre a babe you do you and ill do you aswell

lol
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kony1(m): 2:27am On Apr 15, 2011
tpiah!:

just wondering why there's so much antagonism between the two groups.

and btw many AAs do look arab?

what black american you know looks like a north african-arab?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2011
^^you've got to be kidding me?

tupac, and most of the biracial or hispanic looking ones.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by african1(f): 2:40am On Apr 22, 2011
I am a Somali, and I don't think I am better than certain types of people. I do think I am better than some people (but we are all humans, we tend to think we are better than someone at something) with that said, I never in my life said I was better than west Africans, and never will. Why? because It is plain stup!d!!!! The Somalis who say that are delusional and want to feel better about themselves. I don't want this to be one side thing, I have seen west Africans hating on Somalis, Lol I think love and respect are two things we Africans lack, undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2011
african1:

I am a Somali, and I don't think I am better than certain types of people. I do think I am better than some people (but we are all humans, we tend to think we are better than someone at something) with that said, I never in my life said I was better than west Africans, and never will. Why? because It is plain stup!d!!!! The Somalis who say that are delusional and want to feel better about themselves. I don't want this to be one side thing, I have seen west Africans hating on Somalis,  Lol I think love and respect are two things we Africans lack,  undecided undecided

Preach sista!!! Its disheartening at times to see your own people throwing jabs at each other. It hurts even more when outsiders see it and use that to pass judgment on us as a whole.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by african1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Preach brotha!!! Its disheartening at times to see your own people throwing jabs at each other. It hurts even more when outsiders see it and use that to pass judgment on us as a whole.

Exactly, I swear sometimes we act like animals. Sometimes we forget the great manners our parents raised us on. Ps I am not dude sir, I am a girl actually,
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 5:59am On Apr 25, 2011
african1:

Exactly, I swear sometimes we act like animals. Sometimes we forget the great manners our parents raised us on. Ps I am not dude sir, I am a girl actually,

Its really sad. Sometimes, I'll see Africans treating non-Africans better than they threat their own. Its just madness at times. There are people who will bend over backwards for people who are non-Africans but when it comes to helping their brothers and sisters then that's a whole different story undecided

I'm sorry for calling you brother. The reason I called you brother is because I once clicked on your profile and saw a picture of a guy so I just assumed you were. Please forgive me for the mistake.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2011
True talks
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by african1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Its really sad. Sometimes, I'll see Africans treating non-Africans better than they threat their own. Its just madness at times. There are people who will bend over backwards for people who are non-Africans but when it comes to helping their brothers and sisters then that's a whole different story undecided

I'm sorry for calling you brother. The reason I called you brother is because I once clicked on your profile and saw a picture of a guy so I just assumed you were. Please forgive me for the mistake.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Lol it is cool, I don't even have a profile Pic. I wonder where the dude pic came from?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by pleep(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2011
I have a question for you K.O.N.Y, why do you always make threads that divide africans?

Me and Inked Nerd were on your other thread about how Africans look down upon A.A's. Now you made another thread about how east Africans look down upon west Africans. Why is it that you are only interested in the things that seperate us?

your behavior is very suspicious and this is not the first time i have suspected that you have some kind of agenda.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2011
african1:

Couldn't agree with you more.

Lol it is cool, I don't even have a profile Pic. I wonder where the dude pic came from?

Oops, then I must be mistaken. Sorry embarassed

pleep:

I have a question for you K.O.N.Y,  why do you always make threads that divide africans?

Me and Inked Nerd were on your other thread about how Africans look down upon A.A's. Now you made another thread about how east Africans look down upon west Africans.  Why is it that you are only interested in the things that seperate us?

your behavior is very suspicious and this is not the first  time i have suspected that you have some kind of agenda.

Good question pleep.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Kc3000: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yeah, I've noticed this attitude coming from SOME Ethiopians and Somalis, its laughable to me. Even in college, the Ethiopians broke away from the African Students Association (ASA) to form the ESA. Personally, I remind them that just because they came to America on refugee status, does not mean that they can mouth off to me, and I close by reminding them that we fed them and sent them aid throughout the 90's when they were starving. That usually does the trick.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
Kc3000:

Yeah, I've noticed this attitude coming from SOME Ethiopians and Somalis, its laughable to me. Even in college, the Ethiopians broke away from the African Students Association (ASA) to form the ESA. Personally, I remind them that just because they came to America on refugee status, does not mean that they can mouth off to me, and I close by reminding them that we fed them and sent them aid throughout the 90's when they were starving. That usually does the trick.

Lmaaaaaooo, you sound like my dad grin grin grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by saiyaman: 2:14am On Apr 29, 2011
Kc3000:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.