Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA (21127 Views)

An Honest Question From A Somali / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans / Africans Are Delusional About Aa's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Outstrip(f): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2011
I was going to say that Ethiopians do the same thing too. As far as the OP I am not sure why you people assume he likes to create divisive threads. I think he or she is just curious about African culture. Obviously he or she will have a lot of questions and where better to ask than nairaland
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by PhysicsMHD(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
Kc3000:

Yeah, I've noticed this attitude coming from SOME Ethiopians and Somalis, its laughable to me. Even in college, the Ethiopians broke away from the African Students Association (ASA) to form the ESA. Personally, I remind them that just because they came to America on refugee status, does not mean that they can mouth off to me, and I close by reminding them that we fed them and sent them aid throughout the 90's when they were starving. That usually does the trick.

Nigeria sent them aid? undecided

Or do you mean America?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by pleep(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
Outstrip:

I was going to say that Ethiopians do the same thing too. As far as the OP I am not sure why you people assume he likes to create divisive threads. I think he or she is just curious about African culture. Obviously he or she will have a lot of questions and where better to ask than nairaland

Hes just throwing bread at starving people, so he can watch them fight.
The OP has only had ten posts on this website all of them pertaining to some sort of black on black division. Hes not interested in anything else. If you saw the way his last thread turned out you would know what i am talking about.
all it did was give us more reason to dislike each other. (and i fell for it)
And then he makes another one?

Im sure if more East Africans were on this site this thread would be nothing but name calling and insults just like the OP wants.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Mfalme313: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Who are these East Africans everyone is talking about? they're cool people, funny as hell too.

If I can be honest, I've come across more Nigerians, Zimbabweans and other non East Africans that walk around like their first name is King or Queen. I mean ego just boosted to it's maximum but then again, that's not a representation of a whole entire population.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 1:17am On May 01, 2011
Mfalme313:

Who are these East Africans everyone is talking about? they're cool people, funny as hell too.

If I can be honest, I've come across more Nigerians, Zimbabweans and other non East Africans that walk around like their first name is King or Queen. I mean ego just boosted to it's maximum but then again, that's not a representation of a whole entire population.

Well if you wanna see who some of these East Africans are then take a look at this thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638752.0.html . If you'd like another example, go on Somalilife.com and announce that you're a West African [if you are one]. The thread I posted, if you go through it, you will see a link to the Somalifife website were they talking about the same topic the Nairaland members were talking about and one of the members on Somali said that had a Nigerian come come onto their website, they'd get nothing but insults undecided
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Mfalme313: 12:25pm On May 01, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well if you wanna see who some of these East Africans are then take a look at this thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-638752.0.html . If you'd like another example, go on Somalilife.com and announce that you're a West African [if you are one]. The thread I posted, if you go through it, you will see a link to the Somalifife website were they talking about the same topic the Nairaland members were talking about and one of the members on Somali said that had a Nigerian come come onto their website, they'd get nothing but insults undecided

To be objective, that was a very small sample of Somalis talking sh*t over the internet. For some reason people become overly boisterous on the net.

I've grown up with a lot of them and interacted with many and the sense of superiority is something I have yet to detect. Of course, everyone got their own individual experiences but this idea of high-and-mightiness is new to me.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 4:56pm On May 01, 2011
Mfalme313:

To be objective, that was a very small sample of Somalis talking excreta over the internet. For some reason people become overly boisterous on the net.

I've grown up with a lot of them and interacted with many and the sense of superiority is something I have yet to detect. Of course, everyone got their own individual experiences but this idea of high-and-mightiness is new to me.

True, but I was just giving you an example. I wish I could say the whole high and mighty thing was new too me but its not. I know some Ethiopians and Somali's here in New York but none of them are like the people that were on the Somalilife thread undecided
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Mfalme313: 9:39pm On May 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

True, but I was just giving you an example. I wish I could say the whole high and mighty thing was new too me but its not. I know some Ethiopians and Somali's here in New York but none of them are like the people that were on the Somalilife thread undecided

Cool cool, I can respect it.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by rabzy: 2:25pm On May 05, 2011
The question of superiority is unique to humans and it transcends all races, a lot of people need to look down on others for them to feel good and it divides us further, to believe that you are better than another person just because you came from a particular race for me is the worst deception anyone can indulge in.

People have used the issue of superiority as an excuse to unleash violence and misery on their fellow humans. Almost all genocides and most wars can be directly linked to superiority/inferiority complex and to believe in it means you could easily be persuaded to commit, aid, permit or be indifferent to it.

The Germans believed Russians to be barbarians and so allowed hitler to use them commit atrocities in the WW11, the Japans held the Chinese in contempt and so they were able to commit the 'rape of nanking', serbs/kosovars/croats all killed themselves mercilessly because they felt they were better, 'decent' Christian whites could stomach the gore of slavery and the maltreatment of blacks because their clergy dehumanized the blacks and called them 'cursed'. The British have looked down on the Irish for centuries and the French and Brits have always believed themselves racially superior to the other.
The List is inexhaustible and it is definitely a foolish thinking for 'all men were born equal', given equal opportunities and same circumstances, we would have all achieved more or less the same result.

2 Likes

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kandiikane(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2011
I thought this thread was dead and buried?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 1:07am On May 11, 2011
rabzy:

The question of superiority is unique to humans and it transcends all races, a lot of people need to look down on others for them to feel good and it divides us further, to believe that you are better than another person just because you came from a particular race for me is the worst deception anyone can indulge in.

People have used the issue of superiority as an excuse to unleash violence and misery on their fellow humans. Almost all genocides and most wars can be directly linked to superiority/inferiority complex and to believe in it means you could easily be persuaded to commit, aid, permit or be indifferent to it.

The Germans believed Russians to be barbarians and so allowed hitler to use them commit atrocities in the WW11, the Japans held the Chinese in contempt and so they were able to commit the 'violation of nanking', serbs/kosovars/croats all killed themselves mercilessly because they felt they were better, 'decent' Christian whites could stomach the gore of slavery and the maltreatment of blacks because their clergy dehumanized the blacks and called them 'cursed'. The British have looked down on the Irish for centuries and the French and Brits have always believed themselves racially superior to the other.
The List is inexhaustible and it is definitely a foolish thinking for 'all men were born equal', given equal opportunities and same circumstances, we would have all achieved more or less the same result.

GBAM! This is one of the most thought-provoking comments I have ever read on any site. Sadly, I am guilty of this kind of backward thinking sometimes. May God help us all.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by abu07(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2011
I am Eeast African(Somali) and I never felt that way about my west African brothers and sisters , our beef is with AA's , you are African-American and you trying to divide African people, I was just passing by but your post cought My eyes.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kony1(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2011
i wasnt trying to stir anything up or divide anything. Its a legitimate question. I've literally seen the worst racism ever from east africans about west africans, on the net.

The racism was way more intense than the whitest skin head kkk member. It led me to believe that there was some kind of rift between east and west.Its so bad somalis have specific racist words and phrases for west africans

And to abu, whats wrong with AA's
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 6:43am On May 16, 2011
k.o.n.y:

i wasnt trying to stir anything up or divide anything. Its a legitimate question. I've literally seen the worst racism ever from east africans about west africans, on the net.

The racism was way more intense than the whitest skin head kkk member. It led me to believe that there was some kind of rift between east and west.Its so bad somalis have specific racist words and phrases for west africans

And to abu, whats wrong with AA's

Well I think rabzy has given you the most logical answer. If that doesn't satisfy you, then I really don't know what to tell you. And for the record, yes Somali's may say some racist things [just as any other people of a particular nationality or ethnicity] but I doubt that the racism is worse than that of skin heard or KKK members. I've seen the things that go on in those KKK related forums and what some Somali's say is nothing compared to them. Besides, what ethnic group or nationality doesn't have some kind of name or phrase used to refer to someone else.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Rgp92: 12:54pm On May 16, 2011
If they're racist, just be racist back cheesy cheesy Somaila worser than most west African country grin grin grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by DaRapture: 12:08am On May 17, 2011
Rgp92:

If they're racist, just be racist back cheesy cheesy Somaila worser than most west African country  grin grin grin

A lot of you fools on this site seriously need to take some ESL classes, because your English is atrocious to say the least. I mean, you seriously have the nerve to attempt to make fun of someone, while speaking in the manner in which you do? REALLY,  really?   undecided
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by pleep(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2011
^^ Rgp92 is probably bilingual, so the fact that he can speak his maternal tounge and passable written english is impressive on its own.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by InkedNerd(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2011
pleep:

^^ Rgp92 is probably bilingual, so the fact that he can speak his maternal tounge and passable written english is impressive on its own.

LOL grin

DaRapture:

A lot of you fools on this site seriously need to take some ESL classes, because your English is atrocious to say the least. I mean, you seriously have the nerve to attempt to make fun of someone, while speaking in the manner in which you do? REALLY,  really?   undecided

Lmao, I guess some people should have kept the receipt to their Hooked on Phonics material grin

Rgp92:

If they're racist, just be racist back cheesy cheesy Somaila worser than most west African country grin grin grin

That's not gonna solve anything. Just as violence begets violence, racism begets racism. You'd only be contributing to the cycle of racial abuse by this that way.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645423.0.html#msg8114916

&&

Rgp92:

DaRapture:

[size=18pt]A lot of you fools on this site seriously need to take some ESL classes, because your English is atrocious to say the least. I mean, you seriously have the nerve to attempt to make fun of someone, while speaking in the manner in which you do? REALLY,  really?   undecided
[/size]

[size=18pt]BUUUAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!![/size]  grin grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by africa9: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2012
niggggggggers am somali.

i wish i could hang all u gorillas.

i wish slavery was back so somalis could still own bantus
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by kikuyu1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2012
k.o.n.y:
Im a black american and i dont know the social structure in africa. But why do east africans feel their superior to west africans. As an american i see east africa as extremely third world void, where west africa picks up their slack. Furthermore west africans produced/created black americans- the biggest black force on the planet. Im a black american but i know my roots are west african so why do east africans(somalis in paticular) feel superior

One dude(a somali) even created a thread to belittle west africans
OP,you see thats only to be expected from Somalis. They know the reality better than anyone. The net is the only place where they can recreate a cultural utopia-where they're on top and everyone else exists under their sufferance. You'll have noticed they don't hate on whites as much as bantus and AAs;cause they're acculturated to do so. To believe all people with 'hard hair,' what they call madh madhou are beneath them. What else can they believe in anyway??

3 Likes

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by panafrican(m): 5:03am On Sep 05, 2012
k.o.n.y:
Im a black american and i dont know the social structure in africa. But why do east africans feel their superior to west africans. As an american i see east africa as extremely third world void, where west africa picks up their slack. Furthermore west africans produced/created black americans- the biggest black force on the planet. Im a black american but i know my roots are west african so why do east africans(somalis in paticular) feel superior

This is not what we care about in Africa, we do not feel it because everyone of us has his own tribe and we don't waste time figuring out whether someone feels superior to someone else.
Each tribe has its own view of other tribes within the same country and it is not a source of conflict. Conflict arises in Africa mostly from the struggle for political power not from little stuff that you mentioned.
African americans have a problem, we africans are just tired to be mislead by your skin color. You are worse than KKK towards african immigrants in the USA. This is what you should address.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by panafrican(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2012
A lot of you fools on this site seriously need to take some ESL classes, because your English is atrocious to say the least. I mean, you seriously have the nerve to attempt to make fun of someone, while speaking in the manner in which you do? REALLY, really?

grin
How many British speak Hausa or Yoruba ( Nigeria) , Guere' ( Cote d'Ivoire), Swahili ( Southern and Eastern parts of Africa), Gio ( Liberia ), Berber ( Algeria), Amharic ( Ethipoia ) etc?
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2012
panafrican:

This is not what we care about in Africa, we do not feel it because everyone of us has his own tribe and we don't waste time figuring out whether someone feels superior to someone else.
Each tribe has its own view of other tribe within the same country and it is not a source of conflit. Conflict arises in Africa mostly from the struglle for political power not from little stuffs that you mentioned. African americans have a problems, we african are just tired to be mislead by your skin color. You are worse than KKK towards african immigrants in the USA. This is what you should address.

*looks at this posters username....reads reply.....looks back at username...shakes head.*

Anyway, this thread is useless. Im out.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by CHIEFAGBE: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:
panafrican:

Each tribe has its own view of other tribe within the same country and it is not a source of conflit. Conflict arises in Africa mostly from the struglle for political power not from little stuffs that you mentioned. African americans have a problems, we african are just tired to be mislead by your skin color. You are worse than KKK towards african immigrants in the USA. This is what you should address.

*looks at this posters username....reads reply.....looks back at username...shakes head.*

Anyway, this thread is useless. Im out.
Goodbye then !
Many african immigrants in the USA have been discriminated against on the job, fired not by white but by Black americans for having a different accent. So talking about these issues is NEITHER USELESS NOR OFF TOPIC. African generations will not accommodate fake and hypocritical discourses.

1 Like

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by akintun: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Somalians suck big time. Dey are so useless in everything. D only good thing dey hav are their western born girls.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by panafrican(m): 2:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Somalians are not racist, they are confused, that was the reason why then president Siad Barre kicked their butts when he was in power. Let them drink cow milk in the dry somaliland out there. grin
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by somalia1: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2012
AM SOMALI. AND AM RACIST. SIAD BARRE JUST BOMBED REBELS. HOW IS THAT CONFUSED. WE ARE PART OF THE ARAB LEAGUE....

WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS SHIIIITY AFRICAN UNION
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by KingSango(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
kony1:

Interesting.

Those who are void of light are always disrespectful to others especially if they are suffering from envy. Also these sorts of people never do anything without it being some personal gain.

The Nile Valley which includes Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Zaire which is DRC, Chad, and Libya. This was the first civilization in Africa to be invaded about 535 B.C by the Persians. The Persians were a sodomite army, who used rape and sodomy to conquer other people and dominate them spiritually. The Persians ruled Egypt for hundreds of years, up until about 325 B.C, with little Egypt rule in between, then came the Greeks. The Greeks were also a sodomite army, they lived as pederasts, meaning they social engineered their men and boys in romantic relations to create a warrior class. This the Greeks got from the Persians after the Persians invaded Greece in 480 B.C. The Egyptians continued to be ruled by the Greeks until the Romans came in 30 B.C. The Romans were also a sodomite army, the Romans lived as pederasts, i.e pedophile homosexuals. The Romans ruled Egypt for hundreds of years until the Arabs came in 642 A.D. The Arabs under Jihad, Islam holy war, were also a sodomite army, although they disguised this raping and sodomy behind religion. The Islam religion didn't forbid Muslims from raping slaves and including castrating African men and turning some of them into Eunuchs, homosexual servants who watched over the Muslims huge harems of women. East Africa has been under invasion, control and foreign domination for almost several thousands years, this is how come they appear to have physical differences from other Africans in the other 4 major civilizations. The people have been mixed, also their culture is influenced heavily by Eurasian perversions and demonism. Sodomites and pedophiles are the demons of this world. Eurasian cults rape their children at young ages to give them their spiritual demons so demons continue to rule over them. This is spiritual and most will not understand, but take in account Somalians, they are wild, crazy and very awkward in mannerism. Somalians have been ruled over by Arabs for so long, they had to endure centuries of raping and socially engineering them not to be Africans but BlackArab Muslims. There are lots of sodomites and pedophiles plaguing East African nations and many are Africans. This is an issue also where you have Catholic influence over African cultures with pedophiles running amuck.

The 5 Major civilizations in Africa, actually there is 4 of them. There are the Nile River, The Congo, Zambezi and the Niger river. All civilization needs fresh water to thrive so this is how come the kingdoms and empire surround rivers. The Nile holds a special place but not because of the Pyramids, nor because the Nile came first, but because of Lake Victoria and the Mountains of the Moon. The Lake Victoria is the largest fresh water body in Africa and like 2nd largest in the world but the most coveted. The Nile is full of life, animals, vegetation, humans and lots of Sun. This huge abundance of life is possible only because of the large body of fresh water and the longest river in the world. Also the East Africans were the first people to map the heavens, the vault of the sky. The enclosed dome that sits above the Earth/Ile. Its is from the high attitudes that East African ancestors were able to build observatories, from which they could see the entire Earth was flat from all around, North, South, East and West. Also from the peaks of the mountain they could see the blue dome sky. The sky is blue because its water above us as it is written in East African text called the Hieroglyphs, Medu Neter, Book of the Coming Forth By Day. This is depicted in the Dendera Temple ceiling that was carved out by the French and sits in their museum this very day. The sky is 360 degress surrounding a flat plane circular Earth with ice walls containing the oceans and land. East African has a very old and ancient Royal Lineage and Society Cult. The Bunyoro Kiatara Empire, which means the Kingdom of Light, this empire was gigantic and used to contain most of, if not all of, the current nations in the map of East Africa along the Nile. Calling them Cushites is a Biblical name not East Africa. They are called the Bachwezi and their cult is the Bachwez. Just as the Niger rivers has kingdoms and cults so does East Africa or rather the Nile river civilization.

My belief is the Sky God, Obatala to Yorubas, Amen to the Ptah, is omnipresent, meaning the Obatala can be all places at one time. The only other spirit or God that has this power besides Olodumare/Olorun/Olofi, is Esu. Esu and Obatala are both omnipresent spirits so it is possible that Obatala created humans in different places in Africa along these 4 major rivers. The first human of course are BlackAfricans. Ase. Love, Sango.

Find out more about East African history, the origin of Astrology:
http://undergroundriseup..com/2017/04/bunyoro-kitara-empire-of-light-bachwezi.html

1 Share

Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
kony1:

Hyenas slink about awake at night to mock sleeping Lions but why should the Lions care ? Somalia and most of East Africa is inconsequential.
Re: Why are EAST africans so delusional?-Question from a AA by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hyenas slink about awake at night to mock sleeping Lions but why should the Lions care ? Somalia and most of East Africa is inconsequential.
Some Somalians and East Africans bad behavior doesn't define the general population. How can you say they are inconsequential?

There are always some bad fruits in every society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Olubadan, Adetunji Saliu Celebrates 91st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.