Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep (22535 Views)

World Sleep Day: Sleep Can Improve Beauty, Skincare, Health / World Sleep Day: How Parents Can Help Kids Get A Better Night Sleep / World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Chidodoozo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
We must survive
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by pennyland(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
In Nigeria is either you choose sleep and dies of hunger
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by studentofTruth: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sleep is the most important way to recharge the brain.
Chronic insomnia is the worst thing that can happen to an intellectual.
Do we have sleep professionals in Nigeria?
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by timilehin007(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
I drink ogogoro
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by AFONJACOW(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

Seek professional help.
I don't want to take pills, change of shift from work place is the cause and it's really wearing me down
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Duplexxx: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Am just laughing, you mean sleeping in Nigeria
Or how you want to learn how to sleep after life
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Mindlog: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
AFONJACOW:
I don't want to take pills, change of shift from work place is the cause and it's really wearing me down

You do not need medication because.it will make you develop dependency on pills which is not adviseable. The stress from work is really putting your body in a state of hyperarousal and finds it difficult to shut down through sleep.

If you can, get a hammock and have it hanged. Sleep in it as the rocking motion helps the body to ease into a restful mode and sleep sets in.

Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by studentofTruth: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

You do not need medication because.it will make you develop dependency on pills which is not adviseable. The stress from work is really putting your body in a state of hyperarousal and finds it difficult to shut down through sleep.

If you can, get a hammock and have it hanged. Sleep in it as the rocking motion helps the body to ease into a restful mode and sleep sets in.

Does it work?

How effective is it for difficulty in falling back to sleep, maintenance insomnia, and early wakefulness?

One of my greatest enemies is neighbors' generators — the primary reason I may have to leave this country.

But even when the generators are not on, sleep maintenance and early wakefulness is a big issue. My body needs that early morning REM sleep to prepare the body for the day ahead!
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Mindlog: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

Does it work?

How effective is it for difficulty in falling back to sleep, maintenance insomnia, and early wakefulness?

It does work!
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by studentofTruth: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

It does work!

I believe it can be helpful in sleep initiation.

But the way it's curled up, won't it cause body pains?

How much is it? I may have to try it too. Just last week, I spent 10k on an experiment, but since then, I haven't had any refreshing sleep — not even one!
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Akinboboz(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Woo, make una forget sleep, person wey no get money, how him wan take sleep well. Money nah motivation joo.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by AFONJACOW(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

thanks alot I really appreciate.. will get one soon
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Mindlog: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

I believe it can be helpful in sleep initiation.

But the way it's curled up, won't it cause body pains?

How much is it? I may have to try it too. Just last week, I spent 10k on an experiment, but since then, I haven't had any refreshing sleep — not even one!

Proper hanging distance is key, so you don't fold up in it.

Also Ball Blanket works, don't know if it is sold in Nigeria, you can google it.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Finnestgreat: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
How can someone sleep when there is no money and especially when u are in Nigeria.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Truthabulabula(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
I barely sleep.

Mostly playing games and chatting with a new pvssy.

Nothing serious but,I look okay physically.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by studentofTruth: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

Is hammock sold in Nigeria?
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Mindlog: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

Is hammock sold in Nigeria?

It is sold on Jumia.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by studentofTruth: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mindlog:

It is sold on Jumia.
Okay, thank you.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Mindlog: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
studentofTruth:

Okay, thank you.

You are welcome.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Accountantikye:
don't forget having a good sex
if you can
it helps
bros must u mention sex? Nigerians sef lipsrsealed
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Miraj22(f): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Or watch Asmr videos
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by Cryptomillion: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by lite890(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Under Buhari Nigerians can no longer sleep well
nasooo niggas dey hardly sleep
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by bigcasava1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by zizirecords(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2021
The biggest sleep hack I learnt is incredible but I will share it here.

Massage your feet with oil before going to bed. The most effective one I discovered is Shea butter.

I guarantee you deep and soothing sleep with pleasant dreams. I do this every night and it works.

Try it and let me know if it works.
Re: World Sleep Day: Ten Things To Do To Achieve Healthy Sleep by professore(m): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy: I Don't Want To Have Stretch Marks. Help! / 100% Effective Prostate Treatment / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.