Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1083 Views)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by onyxo76(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2021
?
Re: . by Xenry: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2021
Young man, kindly carry your children go for DNA test. That woman na big player, and she's already playing with your balls! tongue

Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2021
You seem to have a Great Home, a wife that listens and is willing to amend when Corrected!
Don't let the devil use you to mess it up..

Also I hope you not engaged in anyway in what you are thinking because as a Man thinks in his heart, so is He..

Receive Peace from above in JESUS Name..
Re: . by RedSquid: 10:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Put your emotions in check.
Re: . by baralatie(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2021
grin
at least I am sure you are a pathological story teller

first you said your wife is against your growth as a Christian that she does not want to blah blah
https://www.nairaland.com/6286940/wife-against-growing-christianity

in this tread you were claiming 11 years of married and you already have an affair with a fellow church member and during 4 years you were chatting
https://www.nairaland.com/6322004/cut-off-completely#97223298

and it is not surprising that your wife started acting up 5 years ago?
and you are throwing trantums?

abegi
Re: . by onyxo76(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2021
Xenry:
Young man, kindly carry your children go for DNA test. That woman na big player, and she's playing with your balls! tongue
I'm mixed blood and my children are exactly like me.
Re: . by Xenry: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Praise God say I'm not yet married!
Imagine getting married and losing my peace of mind. tongue

Re: . by onyxo76(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2021
baralatie:
grin

first you said your wife is against your growth as a Christian that she does not want to blah blah
no stories in either of these posts, they are true experiences, the one about the Christian stuff has been resolved since time I posted here.
Re: . by baralatie(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2021
onyxo76:
no stories in either of these posts, they are true experiences, the one about the Christian stuff has been resolved since time I posted here.
not your experiences
Re: . by onyxo76(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2021
baralatie:
grin

in this tread you were claiming 11 years of married and you already have an affair with a fellow church member and during 4 years you were chatting
https://www.nairaland.com/6322004/cut-off-completely#97223298

and it is not surprising that your wife started acting up 5 years ago?
and you are throwing trantums?

abegi
that affair was before I got married and she was not a fellow church member, kindly read the post again and her the facts.
I would not be here cooking up stories for the sake of it, I'm too busy for such. if you have any good advice, then offer it, all these references to past posts and distorting the information is not doing me any good, I believe we are mature people here.
Re: . by HappyCreative(f): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2021
onyxo76:
I've been married for 12 years now with 3 kids.l accidentally stumbled on a WhatsApp chat between my wife and her faculty dean, my wife is an administrator in the same faculty. the chats dated back to December last year and contained a bit of over friendly conversations though work related and had these romantic emojis.
my wife does a lot in the faculty for the dean and she's highly appreciated and recommended.
where I was uncomfortable was the chats are late at night and early in the morning.
my wife even sends morning devotional to him when saying good morning, looking like he is the last person she chats with and first in the morning.
I confronted her with my findings and she assured me that she was a bit carried away by the chats and there is nothing between them since even her father works in the same university and she cant afford an infidelity scandal. she promptly deleted the chats in my presence and we had a heart to heart talk where we discovered that we had drifted apart due to work etc. I told her to be careful with the dean as he has adultery issues and I can't stop her from reporting to him or chatting with him.
subsequently we made amends and we have the best of times now as it is as if we are courting again.
my problem now is that I feel that she's hiding something from me and I made her know this but she gave her word that she can never cheat on me, she gives me good sex, checks up on me at work, calls me periodically just to inquire about me.
now each time she chats the dean she deletes the conversation once she is done.
now I feel as she's doing something behind me, she does not go out anyhow and I can verify her movements if she goes out. each time she chats I get a feeling that she's up to something, I know she is not capable of extramarital affairs but somehow I just have the fear of her being involved in such.
I think I need to get some help or are my fears justified based on my findings last month?

So you're worrying about your wife messaging a colleague, but you are messaging and send money to ex girlfriends who you cheated on your now wife with?

You're only concerned because your guilt is burning you.
Re: . by Truthabulabula(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2021
It's paranoia.

She innocent man.

You just scared.

2 Likes

Re: . by onyxo76(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Truthabulabula:
It's paranoia.

She innocent man.

You just scared.

I tend to believe you...thanks.
Re: . by onyxo76(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2021
HappyCreative:

So you're worrying about your wife messaging a colleague, but you are messaging and send money to ex girlfriends who you cheated on your now wife with?

You're only concerned because your guilt is burning you.
hmm, I've cut off from all ex for a while now, besides the affairs were before I got married. so I can't say I cheated on my wife.
Re: . by HappyCreative(f): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
onyxo76:
hmm, I've cut asideoff from all ex for a while now, besides the affairs were before I got married. so I can't say I cheated on my wife.

But you cheated on her whilst you were in a relationship did you not? Are you saying you wouldn't have care if your current wife slept with someone else the day before you got married?

I think sending an ex girlfriend money multiple times, regardless of whether you have now stopped, whilst you're married is worse than your wife sending her colleague a bible verse in the morning. Maybe it's just me.
Re: . by onyxo76(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
HappyCreative:

But you cheated on her whilst you were in a relationship did you not? Are you saying you wouldn't have care if your current wife slept with someone else the day before you got married?

I think sending an ex girlfriend money multiple times, regardless of whether you have now stopped, whilst you're married is worse than your wife sending her colleague a bible verse in the morning. Maybe it's just me.
hmm I like your analysis, many thanks
Re: . by Quality20(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
nothing de happen just take it cool. if I may ask, why all ds fear that a man may phuck ya wife'? did u marry her from a bad home or what or u just looking down on her kowai?Remember, nothing breaks a relationship more than suspicion.

1 Like

Re: . by aje55393: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
: no stories in either of these posts, they are true experiences, the one about the Christian stuff has been resolved since time I posted here.not your experiences

(1) (Reply)

Which tribe in Nigeria are the most generous / Who Can Give Me Links To Good Hotels In Minna Will Get 5k / HUNGERBAD Was A Freemason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.