Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44795 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Haulage business is very profitable because there aren't many of them.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by SweetCunt97(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
tellwisdom:

Please stop lying and don’t deceive people here. Which nike shoe is cheap?

Who will buy abaya 25k. Ghost?

Scammers full this nairaland. They simply wanna have a slice of money they have no idea how was made. D economy no even dey help matter

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by InvertedHammer: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).

Please don't DM me.

/
If you have N5m and come to Nairaland for business ideas, I will take it that you are not serious because what works for A may not work for B.

Sit down and think about your interests or business opportunities around you, put in the work to learn and go from there. There is no such thing like a business you will put X amount to make Y amount. Every business has room for growth and good yield if you apply the right equation. The equation is why A grows while B fails. You are not even giving yourself a room for failure which is very likely.

Why not expand on whatever gave you the N5m in the first place.
/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by PAQ(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
1. Importation of cars; with 5 million, you can import
two toyota corollas' (2003-05). Easy to sell and
you'll make good profit.

2. If you have a land, you can go into animal
husbandry, rare pigs, goats, sheep etc

3. If you have a wife/girl that knows how to cook, food
businesss is always good business.

4. You can get a car or two for Uber, Taxify, bolt etc. If
you dont mind driving yourself, its better there is
moneyy to be made, but no easy.

All businesses need patience, perseverance and determination. And they all come with risks. Bottom line 5 million naira is not much to start anything big, but i have seen small businesses grow into big businesses.

21 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by miketayo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Invest 1million of it in forex and stick to 0.1 lots. U can do whatever u want with the rest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Powersurge: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

I have cosmetic production business that needs investment. If you are interested, I coud send you details. We have two products already launched
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by victorcalm(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Better use this 5million Jakpa Nigeria . Here is Useless, depressed frustrated here. I just help God
's help to raise 5million I'm off Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by koko3: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dear OP,

You can get 2 Toyota Corolla/Camry for 4 million, do proper documention, register it with [url]Autovest.com.ng[/url] and you'll be getting 60,000 every week on our Hire Purchase Plan for 2 years plus.

You've no business with driver, no operational cost. Interestingly, you're would be empowering 2 people.

We can send you our investment proposal of you need more clarity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lol
No mind am
tellwisdom:

Please stop lying and don’t deceive people here. Which nike shoe is cheap?

Who will buy abaya 25k. Ghost?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Karleb(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
This isn't a business idea but save it in dollar.

Convert it to dollar and lockup.

No talk say you no read this comment.

16 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Restroom: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
See if you can buy cheap land in an upcoming community and build like one two self contain on it or flat..... Real estate is the Koko for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by justmi1: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Start a small bakery...thank me later
Nuff said. Bye

6 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Faslite(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Invest it in real estate and agriculture through "oxford group africa" they are the tested and trusted investment organisation where you can invest your money and sleep with your two eyes close.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by pricy007(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
tolguy:
furniture or building material
bro do you know much about building material or are you into it?
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
what about mobile phone repair business. people can't do with out mobile phone. you can make more money from mobile phone repair and accessories.

Whatsapp number
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Phone and computer accessories looks good but Note, you must have basic knowledge about it or you employ someone that has basic knowledge about it,..

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by chingle5(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Banditry is the future grin

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by SmartPolician: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
franchasng:
Banditry business in any of the Northwest states.

I sent you a detailed business plan of how to start and finish and also get government funding. You don't even need to spend the 5 million you have, its too much....just go through my proposal I forwarded to you sir. Please do consider my proposal sir, I have able bodied boys ready to work with you for free for the first 2 months....you start paying them after you collect first government ransom angry angry

I bin think say you get small sense before grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by JamesChinn01: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
My business ideal or i should call it My Dreams is too big and complicated. Everyone that i have ever discussed it with always think that it is impossible to achieve it, so i decided to stop telling anyone, keep it to myself while working silently to achieve that goal.

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by oyejideogunjumo: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.
Landed property

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by EduBrazil1991(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Just go straight into agriculture..
Go to states in the west like Ondo, Ekiti and u will find yourself surplus land to farm on.

Start with man power and hire machines where needed.

I wish I was in your shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Download this book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " for free:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by overseasnbeyond: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kidnapping pays
Just locate government school around you
Pavicx:
Bosss cheesy

Where una dey see 5M for this economy?

Boss, where una dey see money ABEG!!!

Na person wey get money dey......:

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Incognito403: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

Try fish farming.

But first, try to learn from experts first. I hear that the best and biggest fish farms and farmers are in Ilorin (Asa dam) and Ijebu-Ode.

Secondly, start small and upscale with time.

Thirdly, think security first then availability of water second when choosing a site. The biggest risk to an animal farmer is a lazy and useless man looking for protein on his meal. As for water, the fresher the water and the more the space the bigger your harvest.

Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by wwwihy: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by shankara7: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
You can venture into the oil and gas sector with that amount but you would need serious tutelage.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by newdawnlive: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

please bcareful you will be scam, just buy Bitcoin in binance.com don't ask anyone to help you do it, sell it back by October by then your 5 Milla might have be 20 milla. a word is enough for a Wise. Iree o

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by rhames(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

Please don't DM me.

Does bread business interest you boss? If so let's chat.
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by josite: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
U can buy 30 plots at takete,iraye remo for 5m and use it to plant ugu all year round for sale

3 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Drealflex(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
With your 5million. I can give you a return of 300k Monthly spread across 1 year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Bukar Bolori Dies At 92 In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.