Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,593 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns (12853 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by eodavids(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
It is wrong to conclude in a sweepy way that Sheik Gumi's effort is a waste entirely.

It is also wrong to call for his arrest. It is obvious he had clearance from government agency (ies) before embarking on that journey.

The fact is: We need persons like Gumi in each region of Nigeria to try and quench the flame of insecurity burning across the country currently.

My 2 kobo!

I am a detribalized Nigerian. Please share my school of thought.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by jaido007: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
sammysmiles:
Is he the one actually saying all this?
yes bro
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by chaloskyx: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
YES O THEY ARE CLOWNS SINCE YOU DINE WITH THE FG YOU KNOW VERY WELL ALL THIS KIDNAPPING AND EXCHANGING OF MONEY IS ONLY TO LOOT ENOUGH FUNDS TO FUND THE NORTHS 2023 CAMPAIN
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by 99thEnemy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
I whole heartedly accept the title... I am now '99thEnemy the Clown' grin

Clown 99thEnemy reporting ... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by zudozz: 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
no be una vote for them to rule una?

Iffa hia fem?
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Spandau: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/those-calling-for-my-arrest-are-clowns-sheikh-gumi/

Ok but you must desist from saying stu.pid things on national TV.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Arabaincubus: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Truth is coming out and Truth will set the country free. Look at how the government officials kept quiet.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 12, 2021
This idiot is talking nonsense, he even looks like Osama bin laden interracial brother, CIA should come and take a good look on this terrorist, this man is a splendid example of how a terrorist looks like!!! And all this talks about religion is crap, The US govt & CIA never went about with pastors when they descended on Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11 attack of world trade center, this terrorist's are interlinked with ISIS and Al Qaeda and they share similar ideology, u call people that slit people's throats on video and shoot people on the head human beings!!! That should negotiated with! This Gumi is a bastard!! The Nigerian govt don't negotiate with terrorists! But I cant vouch for the Nigerian govt cause they are unreliable and stupid! I can't hold my head up high and say that Nigerian govt don't negotiate with terrorist, people that collude with terrorist in d dark, give them amnesty, send them abroad to get educated, is a govt u expect me to trust!!! Nigerian govt and the president doesn't care about my life, as long as his protected by DSS in that fortress he can't really imagine what's it like to live among terrorist's, u can't sleep with ur two eyes closed as u get severe insomnia, Mr. President that should be trusted isn't ! His approach isn't the long term solution to banditry, his actions further emboldens this terrorist's, gives them time to regroup and reorganize themselves and strike communities when u least expect them, preaching and negotiating is buying them time enough to cause catastrophic damage, there's no where in the world that terrorist are given a neutral ground

If you want peace, Prepare for war!

The problem with Nigeria is that they haven't realized this is actually a war we are fighting, they think war is only when u re fighting a foreign enemy b4 u bring out ur armouries and use brutal force to stamp out ur enemies, until the president evolves to see what this insurrectionists and terrorists are willing to stake then I think it would continue, let me be clear "Mr president, We are in a bloody war"
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by bitingcool: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2021

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by HRMK: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2021
PRIDE OR OVERCONFIDENCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Postpones Rallies In Ekiti And Ondo / Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.