Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns (12827 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Racoon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin See inspiration and confidence
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na thunder go fire u there, Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Anyiamaka: 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jolomenas:

Please let me go and arrest him, and it is my father that will impeach buhari.
I am an ever Stupid child.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by federalgodey: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Barrister Gumi! I hail you!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by sirwhyteB(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmmm
This is serious

Eji dike jie dike ma onughi ọbara ezue ya ahụ apaa ya n' nkirika ụka.

23rd Century man
It's carry go
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Sheikh gumi is a terrorist grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by LZAA: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
I really hope these i. diots are not trying to emulate the niger delta militants because those ones had legitimate reasons for doing what they did
These idiots have no reason whatsoever
Anyway their darling daddy once said that they should receive amnesty so we are not surprised
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by elmessiahs(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
those calling for your arrest are clowns because of our tribalism
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Choosing(f): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
the most sensible thing for this government is to trace this man's source of income. it's obvious he probably has good information on the culprits
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Oshokalo: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
he's right by calling them comedians because the people saying so did not know that him and the govt are in the same shit together so how do think his arrest is possible
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Marlboro1: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Jolomenas:

Please go and arrest him, and is it your father that will impeach buhari?
Stupid child
u dey craze or mad? Which 1?? People like u shouldn't be in this forum, until u get sense!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by toye440: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
You are dem right. At least a patriotic clown is better than a religious terrorists.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by amuwo1980: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
Freetech:
Very surprising how Nigerian quickly forgot that this man, Oyedepo and the Catholic man in the North are Atiku promoter. They followed Atiku to Obasanjo in 2019.

Could this be the reason Atiku refused to say nothing about the bandits and the killer herdsmen.

It appears Wailers intentionally block the flow of this info but rather shout Tinubu up and down

Who know whether he's actually playing Atiku Dubai script to embarrass Buhari

Even Oyedepo is not saying anything about the bandits. A conspiracy?

@ racoon
You are the real clown

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by peterjulius00(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who made him the government dialogue officer of the federal government? It him that is the clown �.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na wa oh. So government know where all these bandits dey yet allow them carry out havoc
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Daddysidhan: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
The government that failed to arrest you is the biggest clown and hypocrite of the highest order. Fucking terrorist is making mouth.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by sameks08(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
fear north they can deceive any body for north wey go small school na scholar
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by vioment: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Gumi, you are the chief clown.

You are a bh sympathizer and recruiter.

That inferno you are playing with will soon get out of your control.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by gurunlocker: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
No, religion is the main thing that brought them here in the first instance.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by LordOfTheGame: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
For those who cares to understand, for the umpteenth time am saying it again. Sunni Muslims are the real terrorists and problem of the world and Islam as a religious secret cult organisation is a disease to the whole world and must be eradicated by any means.

Gumi is a criminal jihadist and buhari and his northern co-criminals are their sponsors.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Faithful1234(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
look at this Islamic confajament
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Easyosafo: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stop fueling arm bandits Oga GUMI.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Letthrmsay(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Freetech:
Very surprising how Nigerian quickly forgot that this man, Oyedepo and the Catholic man in the North are Atiku promoter. They followed Atiku to Obasanjo in 2019.

Could this be the reason Atiku refused to say nothing about the bandits and the killer herdsmen.

It appears Wailers intentionally block the flow of this info but rather shout Tinubu up and down

@ racoon

Nigerians have short memories,all these script has the hands of 5th columnist.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by Sola15(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
He said the TERRORISTS ARE RELIGIOUS����

Make I no talk
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by witworth(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Clerical critical terrorist bandit gumi.
Some of us knows the drill.
C'est la vie
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by walkingshadow911: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Northern Nigeria and terrorism on Religions ground is like...
can someone help me with dat jacob zuma pics.

Islamabad
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by walkingshadow911: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
LZAA:
I really hope these i. diots are not trying to emulate the niger delta militants because those ones had legitimate reasons for doing what they did
These idiots have no reason whatsoever
Anyway their darling daddy once said that they should receive amnesty so we are not surprised

read well, religion is their reasons

islamabad

I come in peace on the ways of steel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by favor914: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
virginboy1:
Na that Cleric wey dem dey put for him name they annoy me.

Except cleric have another meaning undecided
Almijiri you’re the student, Cleric is another name for your teacher.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by samistry(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Freetech:

@ racoon
Ogbeni go siddon one side abeg
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by ukahrawah: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
The north will never recover from terrorism in 50yrs.

They're finished! Many years ago, they felt that they could islamize Nigeria by using their clownish Jihadism.

Those who live in a glass house and throw stones are stupid.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Those Calling For My Arrest Are Clowns by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who gives a fvck about your dirty ass?

Ogun kill u there, shehu goofy gumi.

Criminal bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.