Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ (42550 Views)

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by 2oby: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lwkm.

1. Whats her business wt others family. U have no MORAL n right to talk on issues like this cos ur failed too. Keep thinking like this n u would keep getting dumped.
2. U r telling the new wife what to do? C who is talking?
3. Whats wrong having 2 Kings? U Can name urs King n Subject to illustrate ur point better.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by edoairways: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
Joysticks:
Is it not this same Tony Payne that cheated on 9ice with rugged man?
That allegation was false
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Aderupoko2: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't know why Toni is pained undecided
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Aderupoko2: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
I don't know why Tony is pained undecided
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by soojar(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
merits:
: winkThis is crazy!!! Focus on the three colored dots on the girl nose for 30 seconds without blinking.then look up to the ceiling and blink fast.did you see girl?

It is not crazy, it is a negative photo illusion.

It is scientifically explained as negative afterimage. This happens when the photoreceptors, primarily the cone cells, in your eyes become overstimulated and fatigued causing them to lose sensitivity. If you look at a large image, the tiny movements in your eyes aren't enough to reduce overstimulation. As a result, you experience what is known as a negative afterimage.

As you shift your eyes to the ceiling as you suggested or any plain surface actually, (could be a wall, blank paper etc) the overstimulated cells continue to send out only a weak signal, so the affected colors remain muted.

However, the surrounding photoreceptors are still fresh and so they send out strong signals that are the same as if we were looking at the opposite colors. The brain then interprets these signals as the opposite colors, essentially creating a full-color image from a negative photo.

This our brain is the most complex thing you can ever think of. Now imagine whoever made that brain how complex he would be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by BLAQDICE(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:
Na ur pikin Wetin be ur concern Useless pipo everywhere!!
u are as useless as the fada.. Clowns everywhere
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by davidluv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Ahmed0336
if you like stand with Toto, na you sabi......
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
BLAQDICE:
u are as useless as the fada.. Clowns everywhere
pls pls and pls. Never in your worthless life quote me again!!
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by merits(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
soojar:

It is not crazy, it is a negative photo illusion.

It is scientifically explained as negative afterimage. This happens when the photoreceptors, primarily the cone cells, in your eyes become overstimulated and fatigued causing them to lose sensitivity. If you look at a large image, the tiny movements in your eyes aren't enough to reduce overstimulation. As a result, you experience what is known as a negative afterimage.

As you shift your eyes to the ceiling as you suggested or any plain surface actually, (could be a wall, blank paper etc) the overstimulated cells continue to send out only a weak signal, so the affected colors remain muted.

However, the surrounding photoreceptors are still fresh and so they send out strong signals that are the same as if we were looking at the opposite colors. The brain then interprets these signals as the opposite colors, essentially creating a full-color image from a negative photo.

This our brain is the most complex thing you can ever think of. Now imagine whoever made that brain how complex he would be.

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=progressivekiss post=99799532][/quote]Ask 9ice wey talk so.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
How it take concern you?
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Aderupoko2:
I don't know why Tony is pained undecided
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by BENEAMATA: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Joysticks:
well , according to 9ice , she was carrying out a mic check on rugge . . . . . (." Off the mic , off the mic . . . . ."wink

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by omoregie7968: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
what is your business there? jobless foo.l
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Shokoloko(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only mentally challenged people give siblings the same first or middle name.

Anyone who is not as surprised as Toni is being ridiculous, and should answer what they would do if their spouse wants all their kids to have the same name
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by BLAQDICE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:

pls pls and pls. Never in your worthless life quote me again!!
now its a fact dat you are a goddamn herder. dude u belong in the bush like ur fadas bfr u.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'm sure d kid got second name
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by BENEAMATA: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
IYANGBALI:
How it take concern you?
Aprokoism na . If e shock us rrach like this , imagine wetin baba and mamas king go they feel like to take her eyes see ! Oro oloro tori oloun miss PAIN abi na payne .
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
BLAQDICE:
now its a fact dat you are a goddamn herder. dude u belong in the bush like ur fadas bfr u.
Ok
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Iamlakexide(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
You see Buharist and Feminist(Dumped Oloshos) ?
If you like your life try as much as you can to avoid this two group of people.
Their toxicity and bitterness is contagious,
Even devil de learn work.

Lol grin grin
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by TemmyT002(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
WETIN BE YOUR OWN? Ha!
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by macaranta(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Eya but I think Churchill was supposed to take permission from Toni Payne before naming his child king undecided
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Firstcitizen: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na wah. This cheat still sabi dip mouth enter wetin no concern am.

Last time I checked, King Andre and King Churchill no be same.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Thazard(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Well it could be that the man is so obsessed with the name "king" or it has always been his desire to name his first son "king" but since tonto changed the surname of her son, the man fit dey reason say rosy na him wife now wey they bear him name and for that, the son from her should bear the name..

Even some children wey dey secondary school don get names for their kids in the future...

On the other hand the man has tasted a very toxic Toto water that is affecting his brain.. it's kinda lame to rename the second son "king"

cheesy

I remember I did that when I was in school.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
And you should stop being stupid, otherwise you ought to know everyone has the right to their own opinions.

negbike:
How is she right? It’s a title not a name. King A, king B. Princess A. Princess B. Stop being foolish

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by salem1996: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Make I rush go check meaning of vindicative

grin grin
It means "having tendency of revenge"

Oya pay me money[color=#990000][/color][/font] cheesy kiss
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Serveyouright(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Real life Nollywood movie. KingTonto and KingChurchill on the stage.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Womanizer(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Joysticks:

You mean the one that gave Ruggedman nodding? grin
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Fuckyoumod: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2021
Achorise:
She made a lot of sense.
what kind of sense did this adulterous woman made to you?

An adulterous woman can never make any sense on matters bordering on Marriage and child naming.

Except you are also a failed wife that sleeps around like that mumu woman.
You know, they say, birds of a feather flock together, e get why!

I know you are not her type.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by negbike(f): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
ILLITERATE!! Just confess that you didn’t understand the English they wrote there and made up your own narrative! Ode!

aroundtheearth:
And you should stop being stupid, otherwise you ought to know everyone has the right to their own opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.