Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ (42549 Views)

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Onelove508: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tonto is also obsessed with the name 'king' like she owns it,she even uses it. same as Churchill.

Who really owns that name?
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by WoundedLamb: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
She made so much sense. But Nigerians will never see anything wrong with a man's action. If it was a woman that did what Mr. Churchill did, we wouldn't hear the last of it. Those two kids are his sons regardless of the present situation. Giving his two children the same name is tantamount to invalidating the first child. He is just pitting the kids against each for no reason. No reasonable father would do that regardless of how he feels about the ex. There's no excuse for such an unfatherly act.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by mariahAngel(f): 6:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Celebrity photographer Toni Payne has criticised businessman Olakunle Churchill for naming his son with Rosy Meurer ‘King’ while his son with his ex-wife Tonto Dikeh is also named ‘King’, Igbere TV reports.

Churchill announced the birth of his son with Rosy on Tuesday, also revealing that the boy’s name was “King Churchill Junior”.

In reaction, Toni made several posts to Instastories on Wednesday questioning the motive behind the name, also claiming it could be that Churchill was still obsessed with Tonto.

“That a man has two kids and he would give both sons the same shows how vindictive he is… there are millions of names to choose from so what purpose does it serve,” the photographer wrote.

“To spite the ex? Or validate the first child? I see it as a man already laying the foundation to pit two innocent souls against each other… so disgusting! so so so disgusting.

“Dude is so obsessed with his ex, he had to name his child after his exes child,” Toni who was previouly married to singer 9ice wrote.

She also knocked Rosy, saying she let Churchill drag her son into the issue.

But Churchill explained on Tuesday that he also named his newborn son ‘King’ because of an age-long belief he has about giving children majestic names.

Toni aside, what is wrong with this Churchill dude?

He did that to spite and hurt Tonto.
That is one sick dude I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Awoo88: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Tonto is dealing with her ex .
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by DarkJeddi(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
merits:
: winkThis is crazy!!! Focus on the three colored dots on the girl nose for 30 seconds without blinking.then look up to the ceiling and blink fast.did you see girl?
Focus on which dots on which girl?
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by double77: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
What a sorrowful lady, Please she go and fix her broken marriage. I hope she is no longer sleeping around.
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by StreetFight: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Which ex is this Olosho talking about? Tonto Decay I guess. This useless Olosho is MAD
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by 99thEnemy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
but churchill get eye oh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yes, it isn't her business, but she honestly made a lot of sense.

It makes Churchill look petty. I haven't been a fan of Tonto for a while, but I'm starting to see what got to her.

It already feels like those two boys will grow up with bad blood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only a foolish person will see nothing wrong with the scumbag called Churchill, I've always believed everything Tonto said about him,I pity his old age

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Very articulately written by Toni Payne. She made sense.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
fulaniHERDSman:
Na ur pikin Wetin be ur concern Useless pipo everywhere!!

Bros the thing tire me ooo.
They will not allow Tonto Dike relax and take water drop cup.

Chaii people ehhh!
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by focus7: 3:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Taking panadol on another man's headache. No wonder she was kicked out of marriage
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Kdon2: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2021
FeedMeNews:
Celebrity photographer Toni Payne has criticised businessman Olakunle Churchill for naming his son with Rosy Meurer ‘King’ while his son with his ex-wife Tonto Dikeh is also named ‘King’, Igbere TV reports.

Churchill announced the birth of his son with Rosy on Tuesday, also revealing that the boy’s name was “King Churchill Junior”.

In reaction, Toni made several posts to Instastories on Wednesday questioning the motive behind the name, also claiming it could be that Churchill was still obsessed with Tonto.

“That a man has two kids and he would give both sons the same shows how vindictive he is… there are millions of names to choose from so what purpose does it serve,” the photographer wrote.

“To spite the ex? Or validate the first child? I see it as a man already laying the foundation to pit two innocent souls against each other… so disgusting! so so so disgusting.

“Dude is so obsessed with his ex, he had to name his child after his exes child,” Toni who was previouly married to singer 9ice wrote.

She also knocked Rosy, saying she let Churchill drag her son into the issue.

But Churchill explained on Tuesday that he also named his newborn son ‘King’ because of an age-long belief he has about giving children majestic names.

The real king has come be DAT na! grin
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by lordswill03: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2021
I'd advise you drink water and "focus on your lens"!
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by HRMK: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
WHY WONT THIS SO CALLED TONI MIND HER OWN BIZ?EXWIFE OF 9CE?SHE HAS A LOT TO THINK ABT!
Re: Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ by Achorise: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
what kind of sense did this adulterous woman made to you?

An adulterous woman can never make any sense on matters bordering on Marriage and child naming.

Except you are also a failed wife that sleeps around like that mumu woman.
You know, they say, birds of a feather flock together, e get why!

I know you are not her type.
Thank you.��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Baba Hosts Annie & 2face, Patoranking And Iyanya In His House / Bobrisky Meets Mercy Eke, BBNaija Winner (Video) / Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.