Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] (6570 Views)

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

The Kushites taken there are not Hebrews but Hammites. Many share same DNA with the fake Jews which is as expected due to the invasions into Ethiopia from turkey where many of the fake Jews originate from.

I'm not aware the lembas were taken there. Why are you so desperate?

I don’t sound desperate, it’s clear I’m not agitating to prove anything, as the truth doesn’t even require much energy to defend.

I’m still keen on how Chittim (Ancient and present Cyprus) were Romans.

Let’s check ancient maps and see where Chittim was sited geographically for a start, then from there try to establish any migration of people to the land of Rome.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Calling Bantus or blacks or whatever the Israelites is an insult to Bantus. Only if you see the key role they played in moulding the Israelite nation.

Ancient Egypt (Kemet) in which the Hebrews took refuge and eventually were turned slaves. Moses a prince of Egypt was privy to the inner workings of Kemet Spirituality and mysteries.

And his father in law and mentor, Jethro from Midian. These factors played a key role in moulding the Hebrew nation.

But claiming Bantu a separate and I dare say an older superior race to the Hebrews as the real Hebrews is a demotion and an insult.

Let’s not place the cart before the horse.

I think the real problem here is people haven’t taken time to understand the spirituality of the black nations spanning from Southern Egypt (the northern part is still contestable) all the way to the Kongo down to the Zulu peoples in Africa even way before the sons of Jacob set foot on the land of Ham (Africa)

We’ve discarded all that and want to take up the Hebrew identity. A nation the Hamites played a critical role in forming.

If you're referring to the fake Jews, of course the Bantus are older (no comparison) than the seed of Esau who mixed with neanderthals creating a race of pale skinned People (oyinbo). The entire bible is about black people. Even Esau was a black man before he mixed his seed with alien/serpent seed.

We can trace from our Bantu ancestor Abraham in Tera, West Africa before he was commanded to leave to the land of Cannaan, below the Sahara.

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

If you're referring to the fake Jews, of course the Bantus are older (no comparison) than the seed of Esau who mixed with neanderthals creating a race of pale skinned People (oyinbo). The entire bible is about black people. Even Esau was a black man before he mixed his seed with alien/serpent seed.

We can trace from our Bantu ancestor Abraham in Tera, West Africa before he was commanded to leave to the land of Cannaan, below the Sahara.

Bantu is older than the seeds of Jacob as well, bearing in mind Esau and Jacob were twins.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Calling Bantus or blacks or whatever the Israelites is an insult to Bantus. Only if you see the key role they played in moulding the Israelite nation.

Ancient Egypt (Kemet) in which the Hebrews took refuge and eventually were turned slaves. Moses a prince of Egypt was privy to the inner workings of Kemet Spirituality and mysteries.

And his father in law and mentor, Jethro from Midian. These factors played a key role in moulding the Hebrew nation.

But claiming Bantu a separate and I dare say an older superior race to the Hebrews as the real Hebrews is a demotion and an insult.

Let’s not place the cart before the horse.

I think the real problem here is people haven’t taken time to understand the spirituality of the black nations spanning from Southern Egypt (the northern part is still contestable) all the way to the Kongo down to the Zulu peoples in Africa even way before the sons of Jacob set foot on the land of Ham (Africa)

We’ve discarded all that and want to take up the Hebrew identity. A nation the Hamites played a critical role in forming.

Where is that ancient power and spirituality of the Hebrews and Egypt today? Is it displayed among those fake Jews and fake Egyptians or among the Bantus today? Please stick to your eurocentric jargon and leave Bantu spirituality out of it. We don't need your help.

The Word Khabiru from where they got Hebrew (meaning black) is Bantu. Research about the Gikuyus, that's what they're called. Even the root word Eber/Ebri/Ibri (H5681) the ancestor of Abraham, is borne by bantus, even in Nigeria.

If you're referring to those fake Jews, of course the Bantus are older (no comparison) than the seed of Esau who mixed with neanderthals creating a race of pale skinned People (oyinbo). The scriptures is black history. Even Esau was a black man before he mixed his seed with alien/serpent seed.

We can trace ours from our Bantu ancestor Abraham in Tera, West Africa before he was commanded to leave to the land of Cannaan, below the Sahara.

1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

Please stick to your eurocentric jargon and leave Bantu spirituality out of it. We don't need your help. The Word Khabiru from where they got Hebrew (meaning black) is Bantu. Research about the Gikuyus, that's what they're called. Even the root word Eber/Ebri/Ibri (H5681) the ancestor of Abraham, is borne by bantus, even in Nigeria.

If you're referring to those fake Jews, of course the Bantus are older (no comparison) than the seed of Esau who mixed with neanderthals creating a race of pale skinned People (oyinbo). The scriptures is black history. Even Esau was a black man before he mixed his seed with alien/serpent seed.

We can trace ours from our Bantu ancestor Abraham in Tera, West Africa before he was commanded to leave to the land of Cannaan, below the Sahara.

Lol, stop getting emotional. Don’t put words into my mouth I never said or thought. I’m not Eurocentric in any way man.

You clearly mentioned the Bantu race is older than the seeds of Esau, which also means they’re also older than the seeds of his twin brother Jacob.

So please, how are the Bantus now the Israelites? If indeed they were older race than the seeds of Jacob?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
On to the next thing, Donnie...do you hate the Edomites? (even though they don’t exist so to speak)

Donnie, please help answer this question.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Lol, stop getting emotional. Don’t put words into my mouth I never said or thought. I’m not Eurocentric in any way man.

You clearly mentioned the Bantu race is older than the seeds of Esau, which also means they’re also older than the seeds of his twin brother Jacob.

So please, how are the Bantus now the Israelites? If indeed they were older race than the seeds of Jacob.

I said seed of Esau, not Esau. Seed means decendants, and I was specifically referring to those descendants resulting from the mixture with alien blood (neanderthals etc). Meaning there are others, even on the continent of Africa. Esau mixed his seed with Ishmaelites, Cananites etc.

Esau's seed can also look like this... Either way, Esau still hates you.

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

I said seed of Esau, not Esau. Seed means decendants, and I was specifically referring to those descendants resulting from the mixture with alien blood (neanderthals etc). Meaning there are others, even on the continent of Africa. Esau mixed his seed with Ishmaelites, Cananites etc.

Esau's seed can also look like this... Either way, Esau still hates you.

Is the Bantu race older than Jacob & Esau (not their seeds)? Yes or No
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Is the Bantu race older than Jacob & Esau (not their seeds)? Yes or No

Jacob was Bantu. Even his name (YAKUBI) is Bantu.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

Jacob was Bantu. Even his name (YAKUBI) is Bantu.

So Jacob is Bantu, and the Bantu race is older than the seeds of Esau (Jacob’s elder twin) as you earlier mentioned hmmm?

Do you hate the Edomites? Yes or No
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Donnie can you discuss more on this serpent/alien seed theory of yours? The seed you mentioned Esau’s descendants mixed with.

Who was the progenitor (ancestors) of the serpent seed?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by letu(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
donnie:

They are Europeans from Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Poland etc. Mind you there's a difference between nation and countries. They are from one nation: EDOM.

Those of other nations taken there eg. Kush (the Ethiopians) is all for political reasons and to deceive the world and because they couldn't totally deny the fact that the whole bible is black history.

They fear the real Isrealites, the people of the book. When we awake, repent as ISOLELE/ISRAEL and open our mouths to proclaim judgement, it happens.

The lemba who have 100% Bantu blood and DNA were accepted by these fakes because they couldn't deny the cultural herritage and of course they have diamonds in their land.

The Igbos who foolishly saught recognition from these devils were rejected.
They are afraid of the Igbos and also the Igbos don't have diamonds like the lemba of Zimbabwe.
It seems that you have forgotten their Central Asian Origin.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by letu(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Bantu is older than the seeds of Jacob as well, bearing in mind Esau and Jacob were twins.
100% correct ����.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by letu(m): 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

So Jacob is Bantu, and the Bantu race is older than the seeds of Esau (Jacob’s elder twin) as you earlier mentioned hmmm?

Do you hate the Edomites? Yes or No
wink cheesy wink cheesy Donnie ridiculously keep displaying his foolishness grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

Are the Jewish people, the people who are now living in Jerusalem the ensign?

Isaiah 11:10-12 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

OKcornel, the Jewish people who are in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Isaiah 11:10-12?

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Do you mean to say that Israel and Judah have been regathered, and are now living in Jerusalem with Jesus as King? Give a direct answer

Keep in mind that you cherry picked vs 12 first until I came with vs 10-13 to show compositely what the Scriptures is saying

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

And the people who congregated in the land of Israel in 1948 came from Europe alone abi?

Let’s all go through historical evidences and study the settlement patterns of today’s Jews in Israel. Unless you want to clearly tell us the Jews in Israel today are merely Europeans, and not the diaspora from the nations you mentioned in Isaiah.

Are you game? Let’s examine all the historical evidences of settlement of the Jewish diaspora across various nations into the land of Israel from 1948 till date.

The people in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Isaiah 10:12?

Isaiah 11:12
And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

The Bible says Jesus himself shall set up an ensign, the Jewish people living in Jerusalem, are they the ensign that Jesus has set up? As Benjamin Netanyahu is their prime minister, is Bibi the root of Jesse?

Isaiah11:10-12
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

OKcornel, the Jewish people who are in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Isaiah 11:10-12?

Do you mean to say that Israel and Judah has been regathered, and are now living in Jerusalem with Jesus as King? Give a direct answer

Keep in mind that you cherry picked vs 12 first until I came with vs 10-13 to show compositely what the Scriptures is saying

The answer to your question is in history. From 1948 till date, Jewish diaspora across several nations have resettled in the land of Israel today.

For example You referred to Cush in the scriptures (Isaiah 11 v 11) you pulled out, please read operation aliyah from the 70s in which Ethiopian Jews (Beta-Israel) relocated to Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah_from_Ethiopia

If this is not a fulfilment of Isaiah’s prophecy, please tell us what else this is.

On a side note, please can you explain Luke 19 v 27 you earlier cherry picked in context of the parable of the talents Jesus spoke of?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

The answer to your question is in history. From 1948 till date, Jewish diaspora across several nations have resettled in the land of Israel today.

For example You referred to Cush in the scriptures (Isaiah 11 v 11) you pulled out, please read operation aliyah from the 70s in which Ethiopian Jews (Beta-Israel) relocated to Israel.

If this is not a fulfilment of Isaiah’s prophecy, please tell us what else this is.

The Jewish people that are living in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Jesus, according to the passage below?

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth..

Is Benjamin Netanyahu the root of Jesse?

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
sonmvayina:

If God has redeemed his people, why is there still oppression and war?

Because according to God, the purpose of that one redeemer was to end all wars and oppression. Isaiah says" they wilk hammer their swords into ploughshares....and learn of war no more"...
That is what the messiah was coming to do...so if there is still wars and oppresaion...it means the messiah has not come....

The emboldened question is for OKcornel and the people who believe that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible. They will respond to you in due course. They will tell you why Israel is redeemed and yet there is still wars and oppression in the world

But from me to you and other hopeless dogs, this is the Scripture that you should keep in mind

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

OKcornel, this is still waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

The Jewish people that are living in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Jesus, according to the passage below?

12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth..

Again juxtapose Isaiah 11 v 11 against aliyah Ethiopia (relocation of Ethiopian Jews to Israel since the 70s), then explain to us how it is not a fulfilment of that prophecy.

Mind you, I’ve not brought out the list of nations from which Jews relocated from to Israel from 1948 till date. I’ve just used Ethiopia as one example.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

OKcornel, this is still waiting for your response

Recycle till you get tired. Explain Luke 19 v 27 in context of the parable of the talents Jesus spoke of and stop quoting that verse out of context.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

See question o, wetin concern Benjamin Netanyahu with relocation of diaspora Jews across many nations of the world to Israel from 1948 till date?

No be only Benjamin Netanyahu, na Ariel Sharon.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

MrPresident1, please explain to us then what Luke 19 v 27 is in context of the parables of the talent Jesus spoke of. Let’s be clear you aren’t picking one verse to quote out of context.

I’m here, explain to all of us.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

2 Samuel 16:9
Then said Abishai the son of Zeruiah unto the king, Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? let me go over, I pray thee, and take off his head.

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Isaiah 34:5
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Psalm 137:7-8
Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones

Are you seeing the context?

By the way OKcornel, Idumea, are they the same as Edom? You said Edom has been destroyed or wiped out of history, right? So who is Jesus going to destroy when he returns according to Isaiah 63:1-3 and Isaiah 34:5?

Isaiah 63:1
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

This year/day of Judgment that Jesus is saying here, is it in the past or in the future?

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

See question o, wetin concern Benjamin Netanyahu with relocation of diaspora Jews across many nations of the world to Israel from 1948 till date?

No be only Benjamin Netanyahu, na Ariel Sharon.

MrPresident1:

The Jewish people that are living in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Jesus? Is Benjamin Netanyahu the leader of the Jewish people the root of Jesse?

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

The Jewish people that are living in Jerusalem today, are they the ensign of Jesus? Is Benjamin Netanyahu the leader of the Jewish people the root of Jesse?

Again bros, in historical context. Take example of the Ethiopian Jews resettled in Israel via operation aliyah from the 70s.

Or just tell us those ones are impostors too. Jews resettled from various nations across the world since 1948 till date are impostors?

Come out clearly and tell us.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

Then said Abishai the son of Zeruiah unto the king, Why should this dead dog curse my lord the king? let me go over, I pray thee, and take off his head.

Isaiah 63:3
I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Isaiah 34:5
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

Psalm 137:7-8
Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones

Are you seeing the context?

By the way OKcornel, Idumea, are they the same as Edom? You said Edom has been destroyed or wiped out of history, right? So who is Jesus going to destroy when he returns according to Isaiah 63:1-3 and Isaiah 34:5?

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

This year/day of Judgment that Jesus is saying here, is it in the past or in the future?

This ain’t context. Anyone can cherry pick unrelated scriptures from different parts of the Bible to build a premise.

Again, discuss Luke 19 v 27 in context of the parable of the talents Jesus spoke of in Luke 19 v 12-26.

Patiently waiting.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by Aaronsrod: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
All foolish pippu!

How can this be the oldest Bible in the world? angry

It was not even written in the English language.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

Again bros, in historical context. Take example of the Ethiopian Jews resettled in Israel via operation aliyah from the 70s.

Or just tell us those ones are impostors too. Jews resettled from various nations across the world since 1948 till date are impostors?

Come out clearly and tell us.

History, written by whom, lmao!

This your Jewish people are they the ensign of Jesus with Jesus going on the fore? Is Benjamin Netanyahu the root of Jesse?

Simple questions you are going on a rigmarole

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
OkCornel:

This ain’t context. Anyone can cherry pick unrelated scriptures from different parts of the Bible to build a premise.

Again, discuss Luke 19 v 27 in context of the parable of the talents Jesus spoke of in Luke 19 v 12-26.

Patiently waiting.

Lol. See the context

The unprofitable servant is a dog, lol, his head will be lifted off him. No dog will enter Jesus' paradise. Unprofitable servants are dogs that do not want Jesus to reign. As Jesus is the King of the earth, and everyone must be profitable to him, all unprofitable dogs will have their heads separated from their necks when he returns.

you sef, if a business is bringing losses to you and chopping your money and will soon render you bankrupt, will you not decapitate it?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2021

OKcornel, I saw you said that Edom has been wiped off so I wanted to hear what you have to say concerning these prophecies that will be fulfilled at the return of Jesus

This day of vengeance and year of his redeemed, it was in 1948 and David Ben Gurion is the one that came from bozrah aka Mount Seir aka Edom aka Mount Seir aka Esau aka Babylon aka Rome abi?

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

History, written by whom, lmao!

This your Jewish people are they the ensign of Jesus with Jesus going on the fore? Is Benjamin Netanyahu the root of Jesse?

Simple questions you are going on a rigmarole

Written by men like you and I backed up with all sorts of witnesses and evidences from 1948 till date.

What does Benjamin Netanyahu have to do with resettlement of the Jews from 1948 till date? Is he God that has a hand behind it?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
MrPresident1:

OKcornel, I saw you said that Edom has been wiped off so I wanted to hear what you have to say concerning these prophecies that will be fulfilled at the return of Jesus

This day of vengeance and year of his redeemed, it was in 1948 and David Ben Gurion is the one that came from bozrah aka Mount Seir aka Edom aka Mount Seir aka Esau aka Babylon aka Rome abi?

Smh. Let’s go through the history of Edom and see how they were decimated from the face of the earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2014 / Why I Left Atheism By John N. Clayton / Photos of Pastor Benny Hinn and Wife Renewing Thier Wedding Vows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.