Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] (6577 Views)

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

Buhhahahaha. Get well soon bro. So a black man whose ancestors got into America by slave trade are now the Aborigines of America?

Donnie, for how long do you want to keep embarrassing yourself here?

Even in black and white pictures, you can tell the difference. You don't have shame at all.

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Even in black and white pictures, you can tell the difference. You don't have shame at all.

Please explain to us how black indians are also red indians.

Or you don’t understand black and red are different colours? cheesy

And tell us how you magically identified a red indian in a monochrome (black and white) picture cheesy
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

[s]Please explain to us how black indians are also red indians.

Or you don’t understand black and red are different colours? cheesy
[/s]
And tell us how you magically identified a red indian in a monochrome (black and white) picture cheesy

There's nothing like red Indian. Those names are created by the elite to keep the people blind and asleep for generations to come. Even Columbus was said to have mistaken the indigenous people for Indians when he arrived. I prefer to call them native Americans.

And I hope you know the aboriginal Indians were and are still black. Because I know you will characteristically push for the white versions of everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by budaatum: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok! But it is funny how you must insert you own interpretation into the objective fact that Adam and Eve did not surely die.

Blind can't be more blind than that.

sonmvayina:

You are the one who lacks proper understanding. There is only one creation myth there, the first is the creation of the spiritual man, the so called second is the forrmation of the physical man. (Made from dust)

Man is just spirit dwelling within a body made of dust. The real us is the spirit man(or woman) .
Genesis 3 is talking about God passing judgement on Man, woman, earth and serpent. God is not a prophet.

I dont know why you keep throwing that 3:15 as if it is a prophesy. It is not, it is a judgement. Men will kill snake by striking their head and snake can only bite out heels because they crawl on the ground..

Man lost immortality because he became aware that he was God. So God said his spirit will not abide with man forever and decreed 120 years...

The real mythology is about the seasons. Not a man who died a ressurected.

Death does not mean anything to God.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

There's nothing like red Indian. Those names are created by the elite to keep the people blind and asleep for generations to come. Even Columbus was said to have mistaken the indigenous people for Indians when he arrived. I prefer to call them native Americans.

And I hope you know the aboriginal Indians were and are still black. Because I know you will characteristically push for the white versions of everything.

Let me give you a hint. The native tribes in the Amazon (South America) check their pictures. Do they look like blacks to you?

Also, the native Indians of North America (see below), who told you they were blacks?

If anything, they bear more semblance to the natives dwelling in the Amazon jungles of South America.

Deal with the truth mehn.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

Let me give you a hint. The native tribes in the Amazon (South America) check their pictures. Do they look like blacks to you?

Also, the native Indians of North America (see below), who told you they were blacks?

If anything, they bear more semblance to the natives dwelling in the Amazon jungles of South America.

Deal with the truth mehn.

Aren't those the same fake painting you shared earlier? grin

The truth shall make you free

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Aren't those the same fake painting you shared earlier? grin

The truth shall make you free

Google red indians and upload the pictures here.

You scared?

Does the Native American below look like a black man to you?

Donnie, quit the lies.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Donnie thinks we’re kids here.

Please check the link below and see when that photograph was taken, and if indeed the person was a true native Indian or a model posing as a native Indian cheesy

http://petersprojects.squarespace.com/will-wilson-photosynthesis

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by bobestman(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is why I always tell the Churchians, if you want to know the truth about true Churchianity, ask the Ethiopians. The truth is that what they will get will be different from what they practice today.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Donnie is bringing up pictures of black actors posing as native Indians in movies. Buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
bobestman:
This is why I always tell the Churchians, if you want to know the truth about true Churchianity, ask the Ethiopians. The truth is that what they will get will be different from what they practice today.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

Google red indians and upload the pictures here.

You scared?

So you don't know that Google and in fact the internet are owned and controlled by fake Jews (the Synagogue of Satan)? You are yet to understand the world you're living in. They will always push the results that are consistent with their false narrative. Articles by liars will be pushed to the front page first and when they show some truth, they'll put a lie right beside it.

That's what scriptures refers to as darkness covering the earth and the people. Truth is scarce you have to seek before you find. That's the power of BABYLON. She controls this world's system and all who believe her lies. The beast system is built by lies.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. -Revelation 18:3

... He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies -John. 8:44

Besides, red Indian is a stupid appellation created by idiotic devils. Wake up... Because it's obvious you're still asleep.

1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

So you don't know that Google and in fact the internet are owned and controlled by fake Jews (the Synagogue of Satan)? You are yet to understand the world you're living in. They will always push the results that are consistent with their false narrative. Articles by liars will be pushed to the front page first and when they show some truth, they'll put a lie right beside it.

That's what scriptures refers to as darkness covering the earth and the people. Truth is scarce you have to seek before you find. That's the power of BABYLON. She controls this world's system and all who believe her lies. The beast system is built by lies.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies. -Revelation 18:3

... He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies -John. 8:44

Besides, red Indian is a stupid appellation created by idiotic devils. Wake up... Because it's obvious you're still asleep.

I thought as much.

Quite dumb and totally hypocritical of you to use a smart phone and internet created by these so called “fake Jews” to post your messages here as well.

Donnie, you also used this same internet and smart gadgets to search for pictures which you paste on your threads. When it aligns with your delusional narratives, you don’t have a problem. But when you then see a more persuasive contradictory evidence, you suddenly remember google and the internet is controlled by fake Jews.

What sort of two-faced hypocritical person are you Donnie?

Truly, religion makes people dumb & silly, and you Donnie are a real case study.

Seek out the Spirit of God to lead you to the pure truth and not all these racial nonsense you are spewing on this forum.

Again look at the second picture below and tell us if that person is a native Indian or not.

Cc: MuttleyLaff, Sonmvayina

2 Likes

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

So was it Bantu culture the Apostles and early believers practiced? Or you’re scared to answer this question outrightly cheesy

The early Apostles practiced the culture of the Bible. The so-called Negroes are the true Jews and they practiced the culture of the Bible originally, until they sinned and God turned his face from them.

But he will redeem them

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
MrPresident1:

The early Apostles practiced the culture of the Bible. The so-called Negroes are the true Jews and they practiced the culture of the Bible originally, until they sinned and God turned his face from them.

But he will redeem them

Please can you allow Donnie answer that question? I directed the question to that moniker. Thanks.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:
Donnie is bringing up pictures of black actors posing as native Indians in movies. Buhahahaha

I nor blame you... Your frustration just dey start. These aboriginals are different even in physical appearance from the negroes who were brought there as slaves.

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
MrPresident1:

But he will redeem them

Excellent!

[img]https://media./images/d633695549eee1b2c44f41d3b091321e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

I nor blame you... Your frustration just dey start. These aboriginals are different even in physical appearance from the negroes who were brought there as slaves.

A black woman with natural straight hair like an Indian or Caucasian?

I thought you were intelligent. (Damn! I’m giving too much credit associating you with that sef)

Now please remind us on how google and the internet you feed off on were invented by fake Jews who dwell in the synagogue of Satan cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Excellent!

[img]https://media./images/d633695549eee1b2c44f41d3b091321e/tenor.gif[/img]

So keep on playing the Ostrich.

Did the Apostles and early believers practice Bantu culture? Were they Bantus?

Yes or No

MrPresident1, please stay out of this. No wiggling room for Donnie.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Buhahahaha, so let me guess...these were the native Indians resident in North America prior to the Europeans taking over and the blacks shipped off the coast of West Africa?

Donnie’s understanding of history is definitely screwed up like the Bantu doctrine/gospel he’s preaching cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

Buhahahaha, so let me guess...these were the native Indians resident in North America prior to the Europeans taking over and the blacks shipped off the coast of West Africa?

Exactly. You no know before?

OkCornel:
Donnie’s understanding of history is definitely screwed up on point like the Bantu doctrine/gospel he’s preaching cheesy

FIXED.

[img]https://media./images/80fb722fe571c8a23338cb6e2a68f1a8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by MrPresident1: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

A black woman with natural straight hair like an Indian or Caucasian?

I thought you were intelligent. (Damn! I’m giving too much credit associating you with that sef)

Now please remind us on how google and the internet you feed off on were invented by fake Jews who dwell in the synagogue of Satan cheesy

What is the meaning of the emboldened, can you shed more light?

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
MrPresident1:

What is the meaning of the emboldened, can you shed more light?

That was Donnie said o. Let him talk further on that one.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Exactly. You no know before?

FIXED.

[img]https://media./images/80fb722fe571c8a23338cb6e2a68f1a8/tenor.gif[/img]
Yawns...

Did the Apostles and early believers practice Bantu culture? Were they Bantus?

Yes or No

Grow some balls and answer the question cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

That was Donnie said o. Let him talk further on that one.

It's not me you're quoting.
Answer the question, you shameless crook.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

It's not me you're quoting.
Answer the question, you shameless crook.

Lying Donnie, are you refuting what you just typed few hours ago? Or are you suffering from selective amnesia?

Will you explain what you meant by the picture below? That’s what MrPresident1 was asking about.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
OkCornel:

Lying Donnie, are you refuting what you just typed few hours ago? Or are you suffering from selective amnesia?

Will you explain what you meant by the picture below? That’s what MrPresident1 was asking about.

OWNED and INVENTED are not one and the same thing òdé. Also, it's one thing to BE the Synagogue of Satan and another to DWELL IN the Synagogue of Satan.

Perhaps you can help us...Is the problem comprehension or just a strong urge to pervert the truth like Satan?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by Lighthouse50: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
I dont think we should turn this place to a contest ground. You both are supposed to work together to brighten the light to scare darkness. No one is perfect, thats why the bible says two are better than one.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lighthouse50:
I dont think we should turn this place to a contest ground. You both are supposed to work together to brighten the light to scare darkness. No one is perfect, thats why the bible says two are better than one.

Nice, but if it's OkCornel you're referring to, we cannot work together. He believes in, loves and agrees with this Babylon system and I don't.

He cannot do anything to scare darkness because he is part of it. The message I share here is light and darkness cannot withstand the light.

Perhaps I'm guilty of letting him derail this thread. Will like to see your own contributions as well. Shabbat Shalom.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

OWNED and INVENTED are not one and the same thing òdé. Also, it's one thing to BE the Synagogue of Satan and another to DWELL IN the Synagogue of Satan.

Perhaps you can help us...Is the problem comprehension or just a strong urge to pervert the truth like Satan?

Coming from someone who can’t differentiate red from black. Mr single digit IQ Donnie cheesy

Are the inventors of google not also the owners? Sergey Brin and Larry Page?

What a pity. Comprehension is too difficult for you on very basic issues.

Stop playing the ostrich and answer MrPresident1 question.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Nice, but if it's OkCornel you're referring to, we cannot work together. He believes in loves and agrees with this Babylon system and I don't.

He cannot do anything to scare darkness because he is part of it. The message I share here is light and darkness cannot withstand the light.

Perhaps I'm guilty of letting him derail this thread. Will like to see your own contributions as well. Shalom.

See the problem sonmvayina also has with you? You love putting words into people’s mouth. Things they never said or even thought!

Desperate lying Donnie, prove to everyone on this how I love or where I mentioned I love the Babylonian system...

How desperate can one get to feed his delusions at his age? So shameful and embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lighthouse50:

Battle with a confirmed liar? Nah...I’m just having my fun here.

Donnie will use his own words to expose his racist agenda on this platform. How can one try to counter lies with even more stinking lies? What the heck?!

Bantu doctrines my arse!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / He Has Qualified You - Pastor Chris / Why Are Blacks Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.