Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage (2365 Views)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by emmanuel596(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
As share on Facebook by Emmanuel KINGS

Dear Brother.

The problem with some Men that is delaying them from marriage is that what they want (CHARACTER) is not coming in the body they desire.

They want a God fearing lady, along comes one, but she's not busty enough, her chest is not looking lucrative, so he ignores her

They want a submissive Woman, along comes one, submissive to a fault, but she doesn't know how to slay, she's not an outgoing slay queen that knows how to flex the world like the Kim Kardashian his best friend is dating, he breaks up with her.

They want a Hardworking godly Woman, they see one, but she doesn't dress provocatively, she dresses like Mummy GO, he would love her to change her fashion style and dress more provocatively and less church, so he doesn't propose to her.

Most Men want a mix, Nicky Minaj PACKAGING with Chioma Jesus CHARACTER. Egusi soup with Okro soup. A godly lady who will give them sex before marriage and be sending nudes..

But the Nicky Minaj's that come their way refuse to have Chioma Jesus Character and the Chioma Jesus's that come their way don't come in Nicky Minaj Packaging, so they keep changing their minds, promising and failing, dating and dumping, hopping from godly to worldly sisters, breaking hearts.

My Brother,
Chose these day whom you will serve, but as for me and my house, we chose God's will (Mummy GO plus OR minus the other ingredients that we want) .

Mummy GO can give you Nicky Minaj INSIDE (manage that one), and adjust where/if necessary to dress beautifully (but never indecently) outside, combined with peace of mind, but you see Nicky Minaj them, suicide mission for your Destiny, except your destiny has been used already.

Brother mi, Your DESTINY is bigger than your MANHOOD .

Don't allow the devil fool you, you may or you may not get everything you want physically in the Woman that is meant to be in your Life. Be Broken, Be Led.
Be CONTENT.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Naanlong01: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
I will come back and read it
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
oboy na true ooo, wahala

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nehyooh(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
This is really helpful !
Thanks man !
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
I like egusi soup mixed with Okora soup and a little bit of pumpkin soup.
varieties is fun.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Monogamy: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
The men don't really know what they want...

They want to be referring to someone as their real lover yet still messing around and expect the lady to overlook that.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by richmond500: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by InfernoNig: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
This shit is straight hot trash.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Not every woman who dresses like deeper life with no make up and sleeps in church 24/ 7 is a good woman
At least the woman in enugu who beat a 10 yr old househelp to death does not even look like a slayqueen.that a woman takes care of her body and dresses well does not make her bad.check the character first.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by MufasaLion: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
TRASH!
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nazgul: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Whoever wrote this trash and tagged it as the sole reason when men in general aren't married needs to be flogged severely by fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by mrbaba18(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
nice one bro so Emma u 2 Dy here lol gss mx
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 12, 2021
The article is wrong. What is keeping men single is that the required character is not forthcoming, period. Men are not that choosy about body parts when it comes to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2021
Character character character. I can marry a dwarf with no breasts and yansh if she has good character. My happiness is important abeg

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by skywalker240(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Balderdash
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by FunnyDude(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Speak for yourself op

I'm a man and don't have such reason. To me, character first before anything. I must have peace of mind in my home.

Most ladies are under material influence and social media vibe.

I dumped up to 8 ladies before I finally found the right woman
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Robertgreene1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
most painfully so...
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
As long as it is directed at men and seeing how mad they all are on this thread - I agree with the write-up.

grin See dem denying. But shebi una say women like to dress and expose their bodies for men. So, who are the men that approach those ladies? Abi, you pipu have suddenly lost your ability to be driven mad by what you see? What exactly you're disagreeing with, I don't get. Later you wee coman say women that are beautiful don't have good characters.

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
lefulefu:
Not every woman who dresses like deeper life with no make up and sleeps in church 24/ 7 is a good woman
At least the woman in enugu who beat a 10 yr old househelp to death does not even look like a slayqueen.that a woman takes care of her body and dresses well does not make her bad.check the character first.

He is not even saying that, sha. I believe na guilty conscience dey worry some of una. (I'm coming back to something). The man didn't say a covered woman is always good (but is that not whaaaaat we've been saying for ages?) People have attributed covering up to morals. Especially you guys. If you meet a young girl in the street that dresses like NOI in the present, you (guys) won't approach her. And lemme ask you personally, because you're saying this, forgetting all you ever knew about Toke Makinwa, if you saw a lady like that on Instagram - are you going to judge her already?

The poster is saying when a woman with character comes AND is covered up, is ignorant about sex - will you vibe with her? Don't you actually want a lady who is morally sophisticated or whatever?? Don't you? You want her to be intelligent, well-spoken, with morals in a correct body, no be so?

For all the 'highness' men attribute to themselves daily on here, how come not one of them is meeting a woman with character?

°Another one agreed that variety is the spice of life. So there. He wants it all.

FunnyDude:
Speak for yourself op

I dumped up to 8 ladies before I finally found the right woman

Your right woman - can you describe her if you will? Is she exactly what you wanted in every way? Also, you and one dude up dia, I no know why you responded AS IF you're single guys in this instance. grin.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Polynek(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Opinion is like a nose everybody get His/Her own
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

He is not even saying that, sha. I believe na guilty conscience dey worry some of una. (I'm coming back to something). The man didn't say a covered woman is always good (but is that not whaaaaat we've been saying for ages?) People have attributed covering up to morals. Especially you guys. If you meet a young girl in the street that dresses like NOI in the present, you (guys) won't approach her. And lemme ask you personally, because you're saying this, forgetting all you ever knew about Toke Makinwa, if you saw a lady like that on Instagram - are you going to judge her already?

The poster is saying when a woman with character comes AND is covered up, is ignorant about sex - will you vibe with her? Don't you actually want a lady who is morally sophisticated or whatever?? Don't you? You want her to be intelligent, well-spoken, with morals in a correct body, no be so?

For all the 'highness' men attribute to themselves daily on here, how come not one of them is meeting a woman with character?

°Another one agreed that variety is the spice of life. So there. He wants it all.

Your right woman - can you describe her if you will? Is she exactly what you wanted in every way? Also, you and one dude up dia, I no know why you responded AS IF you're single guys in this instance. grin.
what is important is a guy going for what he likes
There some guys who will shout till day break that ohh they can't date a woman that other men are attracted to
That if she wears jeans then she be olosho
If she wears make up she is loose
In the end they will marry one woman they don't find attractive and still go behind her back having their spec as side chic
So who is deceieving who cheesy
That a woman is dressed with old clothes and jesus women head tie does not make her a good woman cheesy
There women who are very church active who still have affairs cheesy
To me oo what makes a relationship to go well is attraction then after attraction character.if u not attracted to her but still go ahead to marry her cos u feel she is godly and saintly u will cheat on her grin
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by blinking001(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bluezy13:
I like egusi soup mixed with Okora soup and a little bit of pumpkin soup.

varieties is fun.
orisirisi something grin
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by The5DME(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
[s]
Magnoliaa:
As long as it is directed at men and seeing how mad they all are on this thread - I agree with the write-up.

grin See dem denying. But shebi una say women like to dress and expose their bodies for men. So, who are the men that approach those ladies? Abi, you pipu have suddenly lost your ability to be driven mad by what you see? What exactly you're disagreeing with, I don't get. Later you wee coman say women that are beautiful don't have good characters.
[/s]
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
lefulefu:
what is important is a guy going for what he likes
There some guys who will shout till day break that ohh they can't date a woman that other men are attracted to
That if she wears jeans then she be olosho
If she wears make up she is loose
In the end they will marry one woman they don't find attractive and still go behind her back having their spec as side chic
So who is deceieving who cheesy

Thank you, ooo. cheesy You're olways, very realistic and unbiased when you share your opinions. E be like say you need to donate some slices from your brain gidem those guys. Epp dier lives smol, ehn?

That a woman is dressed with old clothes and jesus women head tie does not make her a good woman cheesy

grin grin grin Dem fit nack your head over this one oh. How about Alakija and Awosika and Mummy GOs dem wey dey cover head and body? cheesy

There women who are very church active who still have affairs cheesy
To me oo what makes a relationship to go well is attraction then after attraction character.if u not attracted to her but still go ahead to marry her cos u feel she is godly and saintly u will cheat on her grin

Wo, you haff finish all talk. That attraction bit, igzactlyy. And body, looks, physique, etc., are all a part of attraction.

They wee na coman be complaining about lack of spice and everything. I even read from one on this site, frustrated about finding a befitting wife saying, "e be like say him go settle; give any gal belle like that." Alfa men hustling for wives. Why is it paining dem? Shey the desperate gender shu be rushing them left, right and center, na. If na beans, and they are worth it, why dem never snag a young, goody girl wey never tear eye? Mscheeeew.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thank you, ooo. cheesy You're olways, very realistic and unbiased when you share your opinions. E be like say you need to donate some slices from your brain gidem those guys. Epp dier lives smol, ehn?

grin grin grin Dem fit nack your head over this one oh. How about Alakija and Awosika and Mummy GOs dem wey dey cover head and body? cheesy

Wo, you haff finish all talk. That attraction bit, igzactlyy. And body, looks, physique, etc., are all a part of attraction.

They wee na coman be complaining about lack of spice and everything. I even read from one on this site, frustrated about finding a befitting wife saying, "e be like say him go settle; give any gal belle like that." Alfa men hustling for wives. Why is it paining dem? Shey the desperate gender shu be rushing them left, right and center, na. If na beans, and they are worth it, why dem never snag a young, goody girl wey never tear eye? Mscheeeew.
hahaha@ slicing my brain grin
Anyway a real alpha male no dey hustle for wife or partner.na women dey run come meet am and from there he makes his choice.
Re: The Problem With Some Men That Is Delaying Them From Marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
lefulefu:
hahaha@ slicing my brain grin
Anyway a true high-value person no dey hustle for wife/husband or partner.na women/men dey run come meet am and from there he/she makes his/her choice.

I tweaked it to my own words, but shaa I agree with what you are saying. cheesy cheesy

Hustling ontop watin?? Na only hustling for money and good life dey valid like this. And whatever religious ideals for people that hold them dear.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Keeps Asking Me Questions At An Event “do You Want This?” / Lady Says An Authoritative Penis Is Greater Than Any Other Penis / Veteran Lesbian Partners Seal Their Relationship On The Altar(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.