Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50175 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

u post to some just to lie and insult
but when someone replies to u with the truth u run away like the coward that you are, don't you fatty

Rev_21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

ie: Rozcol
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 11:51am On May 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Why not just let him be? undecided
He's the one not letting me be lol?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:42am On May 09, 2021
Rozcol:
He's the one not letting me be lol?

tormented stinky rose, lover of adultery oral and anal sex etc.

laugh, every now and then out of the blue you post insults and lies concerning me
now when i reply back or post to you, you be a lying hprocrite, don't you, coward like your daddy

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

but don't stop, i like showing you what you are, a liar and a Hhor
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2021
johnw47:

laugh, every now and then out of the blue you post insults and lies concerning me
now when i reply back or post to you, you be a lying hprocrite, don't you, coward like your daddy

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

but don't stop, i like showing you what you are, a liar and a Hhor
fake wealthy pastor how's your duty post this night? kikikiki
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:
fake wealthy pastor how's your duty post this night? kikikiki

stinky rose, lover of adultery oral and anal sex etc.

u tormented by my wealth and by my good standing with God
u such a unintelligent dum dum, aren't you fatty

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 10, 2021
johnw47:

such a unintelligent dum dum, aren't you fatty

Have you locked the gate,Oga go sack you ooo.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:

You and that gate man John again?Hhhhhmmm!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:48pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 10, 2021
Janosky:

He will not let me rest lol
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
Janosky:

join in with stinky rose's gibberish false jw janosky, that's all you are good for
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
johnw47:

wealth ke? look who you quoted ooo,I sabi you well well and your imaginary wealth.fake wealthy pastor
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:53pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:
He will not let me rest lol

there is no rest for the wicked, fatty
u such a unintelligent dum dum, aren't you

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:56pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:
wealth ke? look who you quoted ooo,I sabi you well well and your imaginary wealth.fake wealthy pastor

poor dum dum fatty, of course you cannot ever stop lying just like your daddy the devil

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
johnw47:

poor dum dum fatty, of course you cannot ever stop lying just like your daddy the devil

if them sack you my hand no dey ooo,go open gate for oga
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:07pm On May 10, 2021
Rozcol:
if them sack you my hand no dey ooo,go open gate for oga

such a unintelligent dum dum, aren't you fatty

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:30am On May 11, 2021
Rozcol:

Janosky:

hit and run cowards smiley

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by RussellRutherfo: 7:40pm On May 15, 2021
johnw47:

hit and run cowards smiley

Rev 21:8  "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

By the fruits of their repeated lies and false predictions/prophecies against Jehovah/Jesus that always getting a new "light" update after a period of time. The JW organization is Liar organization and donation grabbing organization.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:34pm On May 15, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

By the fruits of their repeated lies and false predictions/prophecies against Jehovah/Jesus that always getting a new "light" update after a period of time. The JW organization is Liar organization and donation grabbing organization.

laugh, those muppets have over 8 million swollowers
who will swollow everything they tell them
or
who will swollow everything they feed them smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:01am On May 16, 2021
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:02am On May 16, 2021
where am i

smiley

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:50pm On May 16, 2021
look, just believe what i tell you

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:58pm On May 16, 2021
and swollowers, keep giving us money

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong" / Pastor Adeboye: Daddy Freeze Disparaged, But Failed To Catch On / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.