Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50132 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
How do you know what I want?its a demeaning act which I can't bring myself to do

Women can form like kilode.
Until they reach "heaven"
I've said enough
Hhhhmmm !
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Beckham14: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
How do you know what I want?its a demeaning act which I can't bring myself to do
Keep shut..
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Janosky:

Hypocritical puritan grin
Wetin concern you with what married couples do in the confines of their privacy ?

Are you their referee in the other room?

The same reason Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa, mumu boi twister, roger that.

mumu janosky, laughing like a fool at your own lies and nonsense, but then you are a most duh false jw
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

tormented and perverted false jw janosky
u r like other false jw's of course, loving your extra abnormal
sex acts like satan and his demons inspire you to

Rev 22:15  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

confused and fearful fraud u continue not replying to what is said
but run away again in confusion, of course

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

liar until the fire, janosky

quote where i say: Father God calls Jesus Christ "my Father and my God"

u heap big habitual liar, aren't you fraud

false jw, you don't reply to most posts because you cannot
you just post yout bull and gibberish

the apostles didn't talk among each other about women's clitoris
or about blowjobs etc, but you perverted false jw's do
your god has you well and truly blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok, I hear u
hope u know vex
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
johnw47:

[s]mumu janosky, laughing like a fool at your own lies and nonsense, but then you are a most duh false jw
Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

tormented and perverted false jw janosky
u r like other false jw's of course, loving your extra abnormal
sex acts like satan and his demons inspire you to
[/s]
[s]Rev 22:15  Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

confused and fearful fraud u continue not replying to what is said
but run away again in confusion, of course

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

liar until the fire, janosky[/s]

quote where i say: Father God calls Jesus Christ "my Father and my God"

[s]u heap big habitual liar, aren't you fraud

false jw, you don't reply to most posts because you cannot
you just post yout bull and gibberish
[/s]
the apostles didn't talk among each other about women's clitoris
or about blowjobs etc
, [s]but you perverted false jw's do
your god has you well and truly blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.[/s]

Janosky said:

The same reason Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa, mumu boi twister, roger that.

FRAUD man, why do you love LYING so much? When did I claim you said so ?

The apostles didn't talk about it, did the apostles teach you those parts of female anatomy in your post?
Hypocrite, who taught you & where did you learn them ?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=001spice post=99964605] hope u know vex[/quote no dear, how was ur day
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Janosky:

Janosky said:

The apostles didn't talk about it, did the apostles teach you those parts of female anatomy in your post?

laughing, mumu false accuser like your daddy the devil, u don't even understand what you yourself wrote
let alone what someone else said

the legion in your head has you so confused
but that's what happens to you satan followers

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

oh gibberish for brains and lover of abnormal sex, janosky:

Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Janosky:

Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa

you posted to me confused mumu, and i don't say vice versa to that at all, oh confused and not all there false jw

false accuser janosky:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he
speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

false jw, you don't even understand the things you write yourself, very funny:
1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Janosky:

Janosky said:

false jw janosky, you not laughing like a fool lately

you just being a fool (and a confused liar, and a blinded false accuser, and a sex deviant) angrily now smiley
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MARS1(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Vickym1:
If the wife give it to him while sleeping or during pre-intimacy , will he rebuke her or enjoy it
Don't sit on the fence, which side are you?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=dollytino4real post=99970983][/quote]did u get the sms i sent to u yesterday evening
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Vickym1(f): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2021
MARS1:

Don't sit on the fence, which side are you?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2021
001spice:
did u get the sms i sent to u yesterday evening
yes I did thanks
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes I did thanks
and u didn`t bother to reply
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2021
001spice:
and u didn`t bother to reply
pls I 've been very busy even till na
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2021
johnw47:

[s]false jw janosky, you not laughing like a fool lately

you just being a fool (and a confused liar, and a blinded false accuser, and a sex deviant) angrily now smiley
[/s]

The apostles didn't talk call any female anatomy in your Bible,
Bros, where did the apostles teach you those parts of female anatomy in your post?
Hypocrite, who taught you & when did you learn them ?

Hypocrite dey form puritan grin cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
pls I 've been very busy even till na
Gudevening. Hw was day
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
001spice:
Gudevening. Hw was day
fine guy n urs?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
dollytino4real:
fine guy n urs?
nt bad
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
Janosky:

The apostles didn't talk call any female anatomy in your Bible,
Bros, where did the apostles teach you those parts of female anatomy in your post?
Hypocrite, who taught you & when did you learn them ?

Hypocrite dey form puritan grin cheesy

Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

oh duh most unintelligent false jw janosky
your voices are confusing you even more than usual

and truly perverted one, the apostles didn't talk
about women's clitoris and about blowjobs etc. etc.
as you false jw satans mob love to do

Joh 8:44  You come from your father, the devil, and you desire to do what your father wants you to do. The devil was a murderer from the beginning. He has never been truthful. He doesn't know what the truth is. Whenever he tells a lie, he's doing what comes naturally to him. He's a liar and the father of lies.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Janosky:

Shame on you,LIAR.
cheesy

grin

false accuser janosky, like your father and god the devil

your shreiking false accusations and confused exclamations
don't hide your lies and confusion mumu

murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2021
dollytino4real:
fine guy n urs?
Over 3 and half decade
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
Over 3 and half decade
so u be my younger brother but do wat is right to attract right things
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
dollytino4real:
so u be my younger brother but do wat is right to attract right things
Sweetie
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
Sweetie
yes dear! how was ur day! u be monitoring spirit
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes dear! how was ur day! u be monitoring spirit
i miss you my love
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
001spice:
i miss you my love
eya well done Mr lover man
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 6:37am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
eya well done Mr lover man
Dolly
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2021
001spice:
Dolly
yes my father
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes my father
Sweetheart call me i wat to hear ur voice
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
yes my father
talk na
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2021
001spice:
talk na
u called me like my father and I answered u! so tell me wat u want to say

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Ejike Nwachukwu Rejects SUV And ₦4million From Suspected Fraudsters / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / Ben Akabueze Replies Daddy Freeze: "You Are Wrong"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.