Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50054 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by EdoAirline: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Ladies in the house please marry a Man who can appreciate you because there is a huge difference between "meet my lovely wife and nah she be this"!!!!
Ladies is the volume ok?

You are making sense...

funny enough...I had one of the na she be this type of girlfriend....had to discharge her after some weeks
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by duro4chang(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2021
Errant nonsense!!!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Awoleesu(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Impertinent Gospel! cry
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by EdoAirline: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

"Meet my lovely wife" says nothing about how you are appreciated, as far as I am concerned he may screw an olosho less than 30 minutes after saying that. Some people just have sweet mouth, believe what the say at your peril.

if you were the wife... would you like to be addressed as meet my lovely wife or na she be dis ..... choose one

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by afroniger: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2021
That won't fly. I love getting my deek sucked before the main action. This fake pastor is talking nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Rugaria: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2021
marvin906:
I love being gay
You and this boy sef..
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by planetx: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2021

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by TemmyT002(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Note this:
Because a person is popular or is a respected pastor or president or CEO doesn't mean whatever he or she says is right or the truth.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Jerryherd: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Uncle Pastor abeg mind your business
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by torvickof1312(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2021
I shouldn't request for this, you should know when to use ma joy stik for Mic-phone, diz should be a normal thing when fantasy of intimacy play its bell.

Babe thats where the fun lay its head ....... don't try keeping it cool to look decent but play it ryt to katch your cruiz with full fun by suckng-ma-d**k
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2021
No comment
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by franchasng: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2021
god of men have spoken shocked cheesy
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MummyD2020(f): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Ladies in the house please marry a Man who can appreciate you because there is a huge difference between "meet my lovely wife and nah she be this"!!!!
Ladies is the volume ok?

I like that you are funny and a good person as well
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by franchasng: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2021
torvickof1312:
I shouldn't request for this, you should know when to use ma joy stik for Mic-phone, diz should be a normal thing when fantasy of intimacy play its bell.

Babe thats where the fun lay its head ....... don't try keeping it cool to look decent but play it ryt to katch your cruiz with full fun by suckng-ma-d**k
just because of jigijigi you have gone poetic �� odikwa risky shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by gurunlocker: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2021
I'm sure he has receive head a lot of times from his wife....
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by mozona(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Am not saying is good but I ave a question for this man of God.

So if a man had to suck the woman does it makes her a lesbian.

How does he know God frown at it, shey him and God discuss the matter.

What if it is a married people that perform this act, shey the man nah gay.

Tank you
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by mariahAngel(f): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not

I agree with you.

Not only is it disgusting, it is also very dirty and demeaning!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Richy4(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
I just want to know the exact place where it was written in the scripture embarassed
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dododawa1: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
on Friday
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by anataala: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Storyline
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SATANISGOD: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2021
idiot
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by demmie1: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2021
If you lick your wife's plate, then you must be a lesbian
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by DarkJeddi(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Religion is a SCAM..

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2021
kateskitty:
And what if she just like to suck the lollypop just like some men like to lick the honey pot tongue
i sure like to lick the honeypot
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by scofield114: 11:41am On Mar 12, 2021
tell the pastor that i also have anal sex with girls after they sucked my dick
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by francdec4(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2021
How is it the last day? Someone who conceives on 31st of this month can still give birth this December na.

Jones4190:
For those who want to give birth this 2021 today is the last day
Anything after today U go born 2022 so use this night well
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2021
I agree with the preacher on this.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by OROROMASTER(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2021
please house i need this man's twitter handle
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by DarkJeddi(m): 11:47am On Mar 12, 2021
edoairways:
I agree with the preacher on this.
Lol..

This is the type of Pastor that will tell you that any other style apart from missionary is a sin..

The things we hear from the religious crowd.. grin
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by KingAzari: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2021
SlayerSupreme:
Omo that one no go ever stop o.

Which man even engages in sex in 2021 without a nasty badass bl0wjob? I can't and when I do it is always the most boring and annoying sex ever. And I am not gay.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2021
mozona:
Am not saying is good but I ave a question for this man of God.

So if a man had to suck the woman does it makes her a lesbian.

How does he know God frown at it, shey him and God discuss the matter.

What if it is a married people that perform this act, shey the man nah gay.

Tank you
"God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."(Romans 1:26-27)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2021
EdoAirline:

if you were the wife... would you like to be addressed as meet my lovely wife or na she be dis ..... choose one
You attributed it to being appreciated and that is why I objected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.