Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. (1265 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Nigerian Man Drops Bundles Of 100 Dollar Bills For His Child To Play With.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Alexgman1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
I would love to have a female child as my first born with my wife.
Most especially if she will take after her pretty mum.
Female children are cute, lovely, adorable and easy to train in their tender age.
As For me i want my 1st child to be a baby girl so that she can learn alot from her mother to cater for her youngs after her.

So which gender would u love as your first child? (male or female).

Give your reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by waze63(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
I would love to have a female child as my first born with my wife specially if she looks like her mum. Female child her adorable and easy to train. Which gender would u prefer to give birth to first? Give reasons.
Same here

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
Alexgman1:
I would love to have a female child as my first born with my wife specially if she looks like her mum. Female child her adorable and easy to train. Which gender would u prefer to give birth to first? Give reasons.

Female children are not easy to train.

But if you think they should be responsible for their sanitary pads, bi-monthly salon fees , phones , mobile data and a decent pocket money when they are just 18 and still in the University , then I wouldn't argue with you.

The above was by the way.

I think I don't deserve a female child because I'm naturally incestuous and a bit of a logical paedophile which is obviously a wrong combination for a man who will father a beautiful daughter.

I will teach my sons the art of war and dominance as they grow no matter the order of their birth.

I said sons because I am not a man who leaves important things to chance. I will scientifically select the gender of my three children.
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by MufasaLion: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
B O Y
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by paulolee(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2021
all my children must be boys, I dnt think i need female kids..I grew up with 3 other male siblings and I know the problem of taking care of female kids especially when growing up..
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Mide3367: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

But if you think they should be responsible for their sanitary pads, bi-monthly salon fees , phones , mobile data and a decent pocket money when they are just 18 and still in the University , then I wouldn't argue with you.

I think I don't deserve a female child because I'm naturally incestuous and a bit of a logical paedophile which is obviously a wrong combination for a man who will father a beautiful daughter.

I will teach my sons the art of war and dominance as they grow no matter the order of their birth.

I said sons because I am not a man who leaves important things to chance. I will scientifically select the gender of my three children.

mehn this man dey honestly talk about his personality cheesy
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Drenimarcus(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Sons please. The modern day men have lost some valor and dignity. No girls.
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Alexgman1(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

Are you kidding me? You mean u are an incest and a paedophile?

3 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Alexgman1(m): 3:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Mide3367:
mehn this man dey honestly talk about his personality cheesy
He needs to under go a fast & furious fasting & a serious soul drenching deliverance from those demons.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by aysnoopy(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2021
I want a male child that will watch over his younger ones
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Sterope(f): 6:59am On Mar 12, 2021
People planning to abdicate their responsibilities to a child yet unborn sounds genius smiley. Poor child!

Alexgman1:
Female children are cute, lovely, adorable and easy to train in their tender age.
As For me i want my 1st child to be a baby girl so that she can learn alot from her mother to cater for her youngs after her.

Give your reasons.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Sterope(f): 7:01am On Mar 12, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why people bother about the gender of a child.

4 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by femi4: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Alexgman1:

Give your reasons.
Incorrect
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Oizee(f): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

I'm speechless, but I love ur honesty..... can any one blame women that refuse to leave their female kids with hubby or uncles now? can you blame them when they make it clear that they won't ever allow their hubby to bathe the female kids?
it because of people like this poster, the fact that u are lucky to have the righteous ones in ur homes doesn't conclude the fact that we don't have the sick ones like this guy.......

u need help, please go for it.

6 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by daniel34840: 7:18am On Mar 12, 2021
all my children must be boys, I dnt think i need female kids..I grew up with 3 other male siblings and I know the problem of taking care of female kids especially when growing up..

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Oizee:
I'm speechless, but I love ur honesty..... can any one blame women that refuse to leave their female kids with hubby or uncles now? can you blame them when they make it clear that they won't ever allow their hubby to bathe the female kids?
it because of people like this poster, the fact that u are lucky to have the righteous ones in ur homes doesn't conclude the fact that we don't have the sick ones like this guy.......

u need help, please go for it.

I do not need help.

Many women are paedophiles. I was abused by not just one woman, two or three women. There were more than 5 women who sexually molested me. They unleashed the beast in me.

I said I'm a logical paedophile and incestuous as well.

You can't believe the Adam and Eve story and also think I need help for incest.

You can't also argue about gene deformities that may ravage an offspring of an incestuous affair because my incestuous escapades are solely hedonistic and not for reproduction.

As a logical paedophile , I will not sleep with a baby girl under my care. I have taken care of many of them , as a cousin, and only slept with them after their approval when they turned 18.

If my 18 year old daughter will be decisive enough to resist my seduction, then I will never sleep with her.

It is necessary to understand what the law is. There is no provision of the Nigerian Criminal Code or any Criminal legislation in the world that expressly prohibits paedophilia.

What is prohibited is rape and , further, statutory rape which is sleeping with someone who gave consent but doesn't have the legal right to give the consent she gave. The bad thing is that many paedophiles come under this category.

As a logical paedophile, I wait for the baby girl to grow to the age which she can legally consent to pass through my bed of pleasure. This way I can give her some of the nicest thrusts in the world, make her moan to the highest heavens and then give her a cup of coffee to sleep in peace after I have deflowered her without going against the law I do not like to break.

The Marriage Act only prohibits marriage within a certain degree of consanguinity. It allows marriage within certain degrees of affinity. That's none of my business. My point is that the marriage Act does not expressly prohibit sexual relationships between individuals of certain degrees of consanguinity but just marriage. I wouldn't break this law as well.

If I were you, I'd rather write the National Assembly to modify relevant legislations to cover these issues than blame a man who understands his laws.

Do not blame me , sister. It is a big concern when intelligent men plan to execute evil.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by pansophist(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2021
I want my first child to be male, and if I have only female children, I'll adopt a older boy. Male child by default will act as protectors to their siblings, I can entrust care of the family in his hands, and other males out there will know that they do not mess my daughter, when they see the men in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2021
Male.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by The5DME(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2021
I want males only. Female is a weak gender
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by pozehnani(f): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2021
Male.
They are easy to maintain and they are jets when it comes to running errands.
Also male children assume difficult duties faster than girls.

If I decide to make them two, the girl can come second.
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2021
A BOY CHILD!!!!!

I have always wanted a baby boy as my first, Thank God he answered my request,
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Karleb(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

I do not need help.

Many women are paedophiles. I was abused by not just one women, two or three women. There were more than 5 women who sexually molested me. They unleashed the beast in me.

You can't also argue about gene deformities that may ravage an offspring of an incestuous affair because my incestuous escapades are solely hedonistic and not for reproduction.

As a logical paedophile , I will not sleep with a baby girl under my care. I have taken care of many of them , as a cousin, and only slept with them after their approval when they turned 18.

If my 18 year old daughter will be decisive enough to resist my seduction, then I will never sleep with her.

It is necessary to understand what the law is. There is no provision of the Nigerian Criminal Code or any Criminal legislation in the world that expressly prohibits paedophilia.

What is prohibited is rape and , further, statutory rape which is sleeping with someone who gave consent but doesn't have the legal right to give the consent she gave. The bad thing is that many paedophiles come under this category.

As a logical paedophile, I wait for the baby girl to grow to the age which she can legally consent to pass through my bed of pleasure. This way I can give her some of the nicest thrusts in the world, make her moan to the highest heavens and then give her a cup of coffee to sleep in peace after I have deflowered her without going against the law I do not like to break.

The Marriage Act only prohibits marriage within a certain degree of consanguinity. It allows marriage within certain degrees of affinity. That's none of my business. My point is that the marriage Act does not expressly prohibit sexual relationships between individuals of certain degrees of consanguinity but just marriage. I wouldn't break this law as well.

If I were you, I'd rather write the National Assembly to modify relevant legislations to cover these issues than blame a man who understands his laws.

Do not blame me , sister. It is a big concern when intelligent men plan to execute evil.

Cococandy, intelligent woman, what do you think?

Big English but zero morals.

You are a disgrace. No matter how you see or sugar coat it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by mariahAngel(f): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
ethicallyright:

I do not need help.

Many women are paedophiles. I was abused by not just one women, two or three women. There were more than 5 women who sexually molested me. They unleashed the beast in me.

Coco.candy, intelligent woman, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Karleb(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
As for me, I want one female kid.

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by milann: 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Female. I want to be a granddad early

2 Likes

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Karleb:

Big English but zero morals.

You are a disgrace. No matter how you see or sugar coat it.

I'm not a sheep. I live my fantasies without regrets.
Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Jesuisbelle(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
It truly would not matter. I just want a healthy baby.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Do You Want Your First Child To Be? Give Reasons. by Sharonstone7719: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Girl. Because I'd be so sad if I never had a son, but, I think, devasted if I never had a daughter.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Polygamy In The Modern Society / Life Might Have Failed Me. Advise! / Would U Allow Ur Wife To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.