Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre (27833 Views)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
omonla10:
We cannot eat our cake and still have it.. This is purely due to subsidy removal which is self explanatory due to increasing crude prices..

But on d other side, we are yet to see d effect of subsidy removal.. Minimum wage is still too low probably around $70 per month..

In saner climes, fuel cost higher, but they can afford it cos they earn well..

I know one day, we will get it right in this country
Wen crude price crashed, pump price was stil high.
Now crude price is going up as APC wants and pump price is out of the ceiling.
I don't get.
Pls leave subsidy matter for another.
They jus want to gag de populace

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by cletz991(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Na to sell hilux go buy corrola win am o
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2021
guass:
In time of Jonathan, there were protests whenever there were fuel price increase. But now...

Thats de hypocrisy of our people and the terror in the land. If u protest, u may end up in alagbon dungeon.
Or they will tag it political protest, wen the hardship is biting so hard.
Some wil say u want to remove their religion, tribal person from de throne.

We are in one chance

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by gambia(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2021
yeman1:
This is hardship to everyone most especially the poor. It's not fear.

It's not fair.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Adev95: 7:16am On Mar 12, 2021
The level insincerity of our leaders is just too much. Their actions are soaked in deceit. Seems like its next level things but this next level affair can propel you to greater things.

Contact me for your GRE and TOEFL registration so you can set yourself on the path of getting out of this contraption.

PS.:Phone number in bio.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by ebiye55(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2021
lolaxavier:
Na wa o...na like dis we go dey?

Yes

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by gambia(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2021
ebiye55:

Yes

This "Yes" comment got me laughing honestly, the country is beyond redemption.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by tito44: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
, come and defend incompetence and corrupt PMB
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by lamentor78(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
I keep on wondering if APC supporters are not feeling the pains

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by tonididdy(m): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2021
Oh my darling V6 ...

.... It is at the junction I say happy retirement.

You've been a jolly good fellow. Your memories will live on until fuel is affordable.

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by dadabashua1(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2021
The worst government in Nigeria's history...S.M.H
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by SarkinYarki: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2021
matasinc:
We say no to this Devil in human skin called Buhari. May you and your next generation never live in peace for causing this havoc to innocent Nigerians. The impact of this will be felt in almost all sector again. May God help us ooo

Many years I warned he was a demon in human skin and many condemned me then but today I have been vindicated ...the man Buhari is nothing but a living devil

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by dadabashua1(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2021
tonididdy:
Oh my darling V6 ...

.... It is at the junction I say happy retirement.

You've been a jolly good fellow. Your memories will live on until fuel is affordable.
cheesy lol
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Wow. The speed at which we are climbing up the ladder to the next level eh, if care is not taken, the next two we take will land us in the Sun.
Thanks to our loving grandpa and his cohorts for making is possible. We are now enjoying his next level promises. We know he still has more in store for us and will be happy if he doesn't hold back anything.

No matter how hard things become in the jungle, the Lion will not eat grass. cheesy
Lass lass we wiluy fuel are 500 with smile on our faces. Since our loving daddy doesn't care if we die or live.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Myer(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2021
iampeterben:
Gbam! We move
By December knack us N300 per litre, make we begin buy fuel like dem dey buy am for Ghana and Benin Republic, people we are supplying the products.

APC! CHANGE!!!

You nailed it.
We all know it will eventually come to this.
Even Pounds might still hit 1000naira to a pound. And over 500naira to a dollar.

Our govt don't see anything wrong in all these increments cos most of them get fuel allowance. Besides they believe other countries are paying more.

They do not factor in the dynamics between such countries and Nigeria.

Ghana for example has ensured that there's stable electricity which means you don't have to worry about fuel price for generators except you're a car owner. Also Ghana is not among OPEC.

Dubai and other countries which our govt likewise compare Nigeria to have stable electricity and alternative means of transport where the masses don't feel the impact of the fuel price.

Unlike Nigeria, where nothing works.
Only few locations have stable electricity.
The transport system is so bad that if you're not careful you'll spend more fuel driving through traffic.

5 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by satos123(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2021
It's was a pity that the people that lead the protest against N100 per liter and subsidy remover then are still alive. More are still coming . Electricity tariff hike, increments on anything indirectly
*Watchout*

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by TheTourist: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2021
RichDad1:
This is crazy. Despite denying initially ?

Azin ehhhh...... exactly my thoughts too.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Owologbo(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2021
omonla10:
We cannot eat our cake and still have it.. This is purely due to subsidy removal which is self explanatory due to increasing crude prices..

But on d other side, we are yet to see d effect of subsidy removal.. Minimum wage is still too low probably around $70 per month..

When GEJ remove subsidy, what was the price of fuel and how much was crude oil per barrel?
Keep supporting the idiot in aso rock there by encouraging him to be more foolish.

6 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by DONFASZY(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2021
Pls our bad leaders
Very silly set of olodos
Jus call all of us to bring our atm and cheque book and submit so u can withdraw everything we have because u are leading us to exile

211 per ltr

Kill us na
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2021
dadabashua1:
cheesy lol
Bro I can't deal this honestly. I know my cars

I will have to quit trips to markets, outings, any far distance.

This is the reality

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by tonididdy(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2021
People without cars won't comment on here but them go still feel am on tfare charges.

.... Are we still sitting down?! angry
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by wonder233: 7:38am On Mar 12, 2021
Regime apologist
aremuforlife:
The article is well detailed, at least we have ideas on the causes of the increment.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by wonder233: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2021
Regime apologist
omonla10:

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by bmaks: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2021
aremuforlife:
I hope there will be lasting solution to the increment in crude oil refining and transportation after dangote refinery commence production.

A review of the pricing template showed the average price per ton of the commodity at about $561.96, or N169.22 per litre, while the average freight rate coat (North-West Europe to West Africa) of about $21.63 per ton, or N6.51 per litre

Above is where the increment is coming from, except if we are demanding for the return of subsidy , there is not the government can do, else, there will be scarcity of PMS

Must we wait for Dangote's PERSONAL refinery for us to have sense as a Nation? Are you saying NIGERIA herself lacks the wherewithal to think straight so we've got to depend on only DANGOTE and keep ourselves at his mercy of increment at will

WHEN DID IT BECOME COOL FOR A NATION NOT TO USE THEIR OWN BRAIN TO THINK AGAIN OOOOOOO?

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Equity15(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2021
Buhari is a disaster
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Igbankpa(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2021
The government keep making life difficult for the masses. they just wake up and implement this unfavorable policies knowingly well that it will fly and there is nothing we can really do but go online, bicker about it for sometime then go back and adapt to our lives of hardship until the next unfavorable policy is put out for us to come back online to continue bickering which changes nothing.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by israelmao(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2021
Subsidy removal,Price recovery, deregulation,total subsidy removal and reintroduce of subsidy,I have never seen a confused government like this one.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Miracle1991: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2021
MrCGPA:
Buhari is a disaster that every Nigerians is filling the impact!
is it buhari or marketers? Some of you should get brain or just remain silent forever.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Foolishbuhari: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2021
omonla10:

Baba there's still subsidy don't let then fool you. If subsidy has indeed been removed, what's PPRA's role setting prices in a deregulated market?

A deregulated market fixes price by itself based availability and demand. Have you ever heard diesel price being pegged?

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by toye440: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2021
when she said she loved how president Muhammadu Buhari was running the country Islamically, I never knew what it meant. Alas we all know better.
Do this is our attempt to catch up with the Saudi oil price.
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Abascoh: 8:01am On Mar 12, 2021
The dullards first term he promised us change and we saw hell so when they promised us next level we should have known that they are about to make the hell two times hotter still some idiots still went on to vote for them because of tribalism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi / Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.