Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre (27801 Views)

Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Basher8583: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Can u pls compare minimum wage in those countries with Nigeria?
Can u pls compare salaries and allowances of political office holders in those countries?

I will use the world standard for the Cost of living index. This will be reflected by the Purchasing power Index which will be the relationship between the cost of living and the average income. Measurement will be in percentage (%).
Again I will also focus on African continent

1. South Africa - Fuel N437.45 (Purchasing power Index - 17.1)
2. Nigeria - Fuel N201.00 (Purchasing power Index - 7.5)
3. Ghana - Fuel N384.58 (Purchasing power Index - 6.6)
4. Kenya - Fuel N439.99 (Purchasing power Index - 5.6)

I hope this helps

Nigeria is still cruising well within the continent

There's no money and yet everyone saying this on nairaland bought data. Did you steal the money to buy data since you all claim there's no money?

reference:
https://www.worlddata.info/cost-of-living.php
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by mankan2k7(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
ALL BMC WILL DIE A SHAMEFULL DEATH
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by LiesSlayer007: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:
Where are online hoodlums? Come and say something to defend your paymasters.
angry angry dont mind those God forsaken creatures cry cry
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by LiesSlayer007: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
omonla10:
We cannot eat our cake and still have it.. This is purely due to subsidy removal which is self explanatory due to increasing crude prices..

But on d other side, we are yet to see d effect of subsidy removal.. Minimum wage is still too low probably around $70 per month..

In saner climes, fuel cost higher, but they can afford it cos they earn well..

I know one day, we will get it right in this country
embarassed embarassed go and preach this your message to those hoodlums in obalende, during the last administration, the then govt removed subsidy on fuel,disgusting hypocrites in lagos mobilised the whole people to ojota,told us there was nothing like subsidy,thst Jonathan coined the word just to loot,today these same evil demonic hypocrites are now telling us that subsidy removal is the best thing to happen to west africa after fried rice embarassed embarassed. if you didnt speak against subsidy removal in 2012 and if you didnt encourage the mass action,peace be on to you, but if you spoke aagainst subsidy then,call Jonathan names,only to come preach subsidy to us now,bros walai you wont escape the thunder that is coming on all lagos ,ibadan,abeokuta based hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by capitalzero: 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
Basher8583:

I will use the world standard for the Cost of living index. This will be reflected by the Purchasing power Index which will be the relationship between the cost of living and the average income. Measurement will be in percentage (%).
Again I will also focus on African continent

1. South Africa - Fuel N437.45 (Purchasing power Index - 17.1)
2. Nigeria - Fuel N201.00 (Purchasing power Index - 7.5)
3. Ghana - Fuel N384.58 (Purchasing power Index - 6.6)
4. Kenya - Fuel N439.99 (Purchasing power Index - 5.6)

I hope this helps

Nigeria is still cruising well within the continent

There's no money and yet everyone saying this on nairaland bought data. Did you steal the money to buy data since you all claim there's no money?

reference:
https://www.worlddata.info/cost-of-living.php

Very good!
Let us compare countries quality of life!!
Nigeria is one of the worst in Africa.

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Inception(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Very good!

Thank you for this post.

it is unfortunate when people like the moniker you quoted try in all futility to justify failure.

Only justifying when it suits them.

The lame approach used by that moniker is an old tactic that was even used by Dieziani herself when she was minister of petroleum.

I am still waiting for a rebuttal to my post. Or is Nigeria no longer part of OPEC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by yeman1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
gambia:

It's not fair.

Yes,, typo..
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by kodded(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
d best way to crash the prices of petroleum once and for all is to encourage local crude refineries but no, they call it 'bunkering'
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Basher8583: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
capitalzero:

Very good!

Accepted. It however doesn't affect our purchasing power. There is also work for us to do. We all need to come together to get that quality of life figure looking good. We can't do it with this polarisation between us. Internal fight between family members cannot help the progress of the family
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Basher8583: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Inception:

And you tactically did not include the same Angola in the list above.

You did not include Saudi Arabia
You did not include Iraq
You did not include Venezuela
You did not include UAE.

Have it in mind that the countries you earlier mentioned refine imported produced crude and produce PMS at a far better quality than the dirty and cheap fuel being imported in this country. Heck they even have PMS grades as per Octane rating.

And you think refining our crude will miraculously solve the problem currently experienced?

Well done.

No ne me tell you dat of Angola. It wasnt hiden from anyone.
I did share the link with you. Were you expecting me to share all countries? On Nairaland.

The link was supposed to give you a holistic data. Dont be lazy. Check it out and pick your own selection for comparison
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Basher8583: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Inception:

And you tactically did not include the same Angola in the list above.

You did not include Saudi Arabia
You did not include Iraq
You did not include Venezuela
You did not include UAE.

Have it in mind that the countries you earlier mentioned refine imported produced crude and produce PMS at a far better quality than the dirty and cheap fuel being imported in this country. Heck they even have PMS grades as per Octane rating.

And you think refining our crude will miraculously solve the problem currently experienced?

Well done.

No be me tell you dat of Angola. It wasnt hiden from anyone.
I did share the link with you. Were you expecting me to share all countries on Nairaland?

The link was supposed to give you a holistic data. Dont be lazy. Check it out and pick your own selection for comparison

Let the refining start and see the price drop drastically
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Harrisonwo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
patiently waiting for crude to hit $100 mark, I just want to see APC excuse small
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by Etimigo69: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: PPPRA sets Guiding Price Of Petrol For March At ₦211.11 Per Litre by darkwan: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
philip0906:
Ofcourse we all saw it coming. It's completely mind boggling how any sane person still supports this Buhari's regime.

If you still support Buhari, you'll most likely never die well.

did you even read how many middle men this product pass through before it reaches you....??

Further analysis of the component charges in the pricing template showed that average littering expenses were put at about N4.81 per litre; Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) charge N2.49 per litre; NIMASA charge N0.23 per litre; Jetty Thru put of N1.61 per litre and Storage charge of N2.58 per litre and average finance cost of N2.17 per litre, translating to an expected landing cost per litre of N189.61.

When other component charges are factored into the price computation, including the wholesale margin of N4.03 per litre; administration charge of N1.23 per litre; transporters’ allowance (NTA) of N3.89 per litre; Bridging Fund cost of N7.51 per litre and Marine transport average (MTA) of N0.15 per litre, the expected ex-depot price for wholesale products marketers would be N206.42 per litre

i didnt even know its this complicated....
many wan have their share,thats why its soo expensive....

free market stuffs.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: New Infrastructure To Crash 1GB Data Price To ₦390 / Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.