Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture (5833 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo) / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Of course he makes sense. As much sense as when women talk about tall, dark, handsome with six packs and a private jet, no one considers it wrong.

Those are his conditions, and he has the right to make any conditions he wants.
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by aristocratic5(m): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Where this one comot from
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Ayo2004: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wittyglam:
I can't do this, I once turn down a marriage proposal. He said come to my house and clean, cook, I want to see if you're homely. Is that all you see in me?
Maybe he saw only sex as your usefulness grin
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wittyglam:
I have heard a lot of men say this and I need some honest opinion does this make any sense to you as a man or woman?
Obviously a mama's boy no ioata of intelligence he just lives to please his mum and wants to marry the mum but in a yng version

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by pek(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
How is this remotely possible in this age and time? So the lady will leave what she is doing to stay with another person for six months? Why don't we turn the tables
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
[Just imaginequote author=AlhajiBitcoin post=99821473]So the girls mother didn't train her ?[/quote]
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Just imagine bruh
pek:
How is this remotely possible in this age and time? So the lady will leave what she is doing to stay with another person for six months? Why don't we turn the tables
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Is that all you see in ladies? I never gave my body to him bruh.
Ayo2004:

Maybe he saw only sex as your usefulness grin
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by tosaino95(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Somethings are old and ancient, we're in the modern days
RisenPhoenix1:
Of course he makes sense. As much sense as when women talk about tall, dark, handsome with six packs and a private jet, no one considers it wrong.

Those are his conditions, and he has the right to make any conditions he wants.
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wittyglam:
Somethings are old and ancient, we're in the modern days

By that do you mean that women can set any conditions they like while men can't?
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 6:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Nope
RisenPhoenix1:

By that do you mean that women can set any conditions they like while men can't?
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Torie8(f): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Because he fell from the sky abi
You for say make them apply since na school them wan go

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture by Wittyglam(f): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sees Beating As Sign Of Luv. Serious / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.