Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) (3121 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2022
I've been considering many options and modelling has been one of them..in fact lately its been on my mind. I have a very nice physique, thats unquestionable but I'm more concerned about my teeth(face), i have a slightly crooked teeth from childhood, some say it fits me bit i will love to hear from other people also. I barely take pictures (I'm working on that) but judging from what you've seen here. Do you think my teeth might affect me in the modelling industry?
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by SurvivorM(f): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2022
The teeth not that bad, overall you look cute

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by FindX(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2022
Hunger will kill you.
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by MAGG0T(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

This kyn teeth u de use am open drink during family meeting which make am crook like this??

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2022
Modeling is not for the faint hearted bro. The industry is messed up for real. I'd advice you look for another career.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

This kyn teeth u de use am open drink during family meeting which make am crook like this??
no be wetin I ask you be that

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2022
HenryDion:
Modeling is not for the faint hearted bro. The industry is messed up for real. I'd advice you look for another career.
I appreciate...I know how tough it is there and that's why I've been skeptical
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
I appreciate...I know how tough it is there and that's why I've been skeptical

Reconsider. Modeling is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
yes..

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Jennyclay(f): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
This your meth face won't take you anywhere in modeling industry.

I suggest you learn a trade.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
no be wetin I ask you be that
grin cheesy
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
This your meth face won't take you anywhere in modeling industry.

I suggest you learn a trade.
I have a trade....I hope you know crack is not free
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Jennyclay(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
I have a trade....I hope you know crack is not free
Focus on your trade.
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
To me
Models are oloshos
The male gay shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Focus on your trade.
Bleep your opinion..you particularly

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Jennyclay(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
Bleep your opinion..you particularly
Look at this rude animal that's seeking for an advice. You don't even know your purpose in life because if you do, you won't be here soliciting for a career advice.

Nonsense!!
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Look at this rude animal that's seeking for an advice. You don't even know your purpose in life because if you do, you won't be here soliciting for a career advice.

Nonsense!!
you forgot I said Bleep your opinion.....you don't matter atleast not to me

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
I've been considering many options and modelling has been one of them..in fact lately its been on my mind. I have a very nice physique, thats unquestionable but I'm more concerned about my teeth(face), i have a slightly crooked teeth from childhood, some say it fits me bit i will love to hear from other people also. I barely take pictures (I'm working on that) but judging from what you've seen here. Do you think my teeth might affect me in the modelling industry?

Post your pic let's see.

However, bear in mind that for you to succeed as a model your physical appearance has to be appealing to the eyes
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Jennyclay(f): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
you forgot I said Bleep your opinion.....you don't matter atleast not to me
Com'on get out of my mention. You this Failure!!
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
HenryDion:
which industry is not f**ked up bro,the world lost it sanity in 2016, you take whatever you get now.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Post your pic let's see.

However, bear in mind that for you to succeed as a model your physical appearance has to be appealing to the eyes
I took it down....
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Post your pic let's see.

reuploaded
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
which industry is not f**ked up bro,the world lost it sanity in 2016, you take whatever you get now.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
so what do you think? I heard they sexualize men a lot in the modelling industry
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jennyclay:
Com'on get out of my mention. You this Failure!!
you the one lurking around on my post
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Lonestar124: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Goodluck bro.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes because a perfect dentition is one of the criteria for being chosen, as you'll be required to smile in some photos and they won't wanna display an imperfect photo. Except if you have other things they like/want and really want to help you, they can just overlook and use photo editors like filters to set the teeth right. That is if luck is on your side.

Thewhole9.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Yes because perfect dention is one of the criteria for
are you sure about this? The modeling world is quite complicated... Sometimes they appreciate imperfections more..I dunno though, still making research... Prolly might get braces
Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Thewhole9: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Yes because a perfect dentition is one of the criteria for being chosen, as you'll be required to smile in some photos and they won't wanna display an imperfect photo. Except if you have other things they like/want and really want to help you, they can just overlook and use photo editors like filters to set the teeth right. That is if luck is on your side.

Thewhole9.
I appreciate....I will go for braces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
are you sure about this? The modeling world is quite complicated... Sometimes they appreciate imperfections more..I dunno though, still making research... Prolly might get braces

Braces?
How fast can that correct it and enable you go into it in the nearest future?

Anyways, determination is the key to achieving ones dreams.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thewhole9:
so what do you think? I heard they sexualize men a lot in the modelling industry
every industry has it own hazards, football has life threatening injury, dementia seems to be on the rise, boxing has Parkinson disease and dementia, music has the use of drugs to cope with the game,every career has it own.you just need to buckle up on your discipline

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Honest Opinion. Will I Do Well In The Modelling Industry?(photo) by lasisi69(f): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / The Only Country In The World Where The Husband Is President And Wife Vice / Its Funny How Nigerians Use The Word Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.