Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) (1489 Views)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Carchoice:

What are you saying? How does surpassing dangote got to do with reborn?

Exactly as Camry wishes that it could be transformed into a Lear Jet or Nokia 10 wishing it could be a Bentley! grin

It is The Law that No Creation can determine its own end, just as it did not have power to determine its beginning of existence.

In other words, No Creation can De-Exist nor Transform itself!

All these talks about de-existence/rebirth are self created movies!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly as Camry wishes that it could be transformed into a Lead Jet or Nokia 10 wishing it could be a Bentley! grin

It is The Law that No Creation can determine its own end, just as it did not have power to determine its beginning of existence.

In other words, No Creation can De-Exist nor Transform itself!

All these talks about de-existence/rebirth are self created movies!
lol. Exactly the same way your argument is baseless.

I say there is rebirth, and you say there isn’t. Who is right and who is wrong? There is no judge. We are our own judge.

You don’t expect me to believe you are right and I am wrong. Brah, i hope you understand now? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're just peddling the traditional doctrines of your religious leaders, cite or quote God's word let everyone know what God's word teaches.

No, I am Not!

I told you before that I do my own seeing using Hard Evidence and Law as The Ocean is in Lagos and not in Zaria, kind of Evidence.

MaxInDHouse:

The OP must have heard of all the religious ideas from different people that's why he's trying to reason along perhaps to see if it makes sense to what God did

Which is why I simply laid out The Greatest and Highest Answer, which is "The Law!"

It is The Power, Might and Right of A Creator To Set and Determine the end of its creation.

And not for the creation to set it's own way!

MaxInDHouse:

So represent God's word by quoting what God said and explain to reach the heart of audience not threatening them with terror to accept what is not true!

Oh, I did not know that you would counsel that a thing is Not True simply because it is Terrifying! shocked.

I Stand for Natural Truths like the Canadian and Russian Snow will kill many Nigerians, kind of Truth.

MaxInDHouse:

God created Adam from nowhere and told Adam that failure to live by His standard Adam will return to non-existence. Genesis 2:7, 17; 3:19

This is The Judgement which is Restricted To the case of Adam and Eve.

The Laws changed in Noah, Genesis 9, therefore, Judgement Must Change for Every Judgement is Always Always Based on The Law in Force.

MaxInDHouse:

Oya talk wetin Bible talk no they threatening people with torment inside fire God said such a thing never came to his heart! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5

No be me dey threaten una, Na The Law talk am.
The shortest One is Mathew 25: 31-46 (abridged)

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

But you know all these!

MaxInDHouse:

Therefore whenever you read anything Jesus said whether in the gospels or Revelations know that God's son spoke in parables that credulous religionists like you can't grasp! Matthew 13:13 smiley

Does Parables Not Have the Same Meaning with "Idiomatic Expressions"?

Which is Hidden or Veiled Messages of Truths!
Eg "Make hay while the sun shines"

"A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush"

So whether it was a Parable or Idiomatic Expression or A Direct and Clear Message, is That God has Sent His Word of Truth!

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.”

At least This Statement is Not Inside Any Parable but A Clear and Direct Counsel, since you wish to hide in the Darkness that it is just a mere Story, which has no meaning

The Foolishness of man Perverteth (Bends) his way; and his heart (Soul) fretteth (Fear/Worries) Against The Lord.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Carchoice:
lol. Exactly the same way your argument is baseless.

I say there is rebirth, and you say there isn’t. Who is right and who is wrong? There is no judge. We are our own judge.

You don’t expect me to believe you are right and I am wrong. Brah, i hope you understand now? grin

grin Now you Lie, for it is Seen and Evidenced that No Camry can leave the garage or compound, on its own, No Phone/laptop can ever leave the wardrobe where it has been abandoned, No man can leave the grave.

So Law and Nature have Already Pre-judged this case and you are just simply exercising your right and power to speak emptiness and weightlessness! grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No, I am Not!
I told you before that I do my own seeing using Hard Evidence and Law as The Ocean is in Lagos and not in Zaria, kind of Evidence.
Which is why I simply laid out The Greatest and Highest Answer, which is "The Law!"
It is The Power, Might and Right of A Creator To Set and Determine the end of its creation.
And not for the creation to set it's own way!
Oh, I did not know that you would counsel that a thing is Not True simply because it is Terrifying! shocked. I Stand for Natural Truths like the Canadian and Russian Snow will kill many Nigerians, kind of Truth. This is The Judgement which is Restricted To the case of Adam and Eve.
The Laws changed in Noah, Genesis 9, therefore, Judgement Must Change for Every Judgement is Always Always Based on The Law in Force.
No be me dey threaten una, Na The Law talk am.
The shortest One is Mathew 25: 31-46 (abridged)
Matthew 25:31-46
Talked about SHEEP and GOATS so it's evident this is a Parable that needs to be fully understood, if you want to know the meaning all you need to do is ASK! smiley

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: But you know all these!
Does Parables Not Have the Same Meaning with "Idiomatic Expressions"?
Which is Hidden or Veiled Messages of Truths!
Eg "Make hay while the sun shines"
"A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush"
So whether it was a Parable or Indiomatic Expression or A Direct and Clear Message,

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.”

At least This Statement is Not Inside Any Parable but A Clear and Direct Counsel, since you wish to hide in the Darkness that it is just a mere Story, which has no meaning The Foolishness of man Perverteth (Bends) his way; and his heart (Soul) fretteth (Fear/Worries) Against The Lord.
All these is still about the terror infused in your head by the Orthodox Church, ordinarily practicing righteousness according to God's word should be enough to make you be on God's side. So why not talk about the blessings of God instead of always hammering on HELLFIRE if there is nothing hidden by those Orthodox Churches?
Is there nothing appealing at all other than the empty threat?
Well God told Adam that a return to non-existence will be the punishment for sin. Genesis 2:17, 3:19
So there is no fabrication that can change God's mind to multiply the punishment of imperfect humans who committed the same offence under stressful conditions, Adam a perfect in Paradise will just return to non-existence for the same thing! cheesy
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 25:31-46
Talked about SHEEP and GOATS so it's evident this is a Parable that needs to be fully understood, if you want to know the meaning all you need to do is ASK! smiley

I am very clear in my mind what The Lord meant by sheep and goats, so thank you for offering but I am very fine as The Law of Evidence is to A Professor of Law!

MaxInDHouse:

All these is still about the terror infused in your head by the Orthodox Church, ordinarily practicing righteousness according to God's word should be enough to make you be on God's side.

I told you earlier, that I did not listen to those people, for I love Seeing and Thinking for myself and I never minded being my own lab rat, just to Know that which is True.

Which is why I am now more than confident.

MaxInDHouse:

So why not talk about the blessings of God instead of always hammering on HELLFIRE if there is nothing hidden by those Orthodox Churches?

I do talk about the Blessings but only when it arises for most people are in the Curses, hence the scarcity.

Moreover, Lack of Blessings can be remedied but Lake of Fire is Unremediable Bye-byeeee!

MaxInDHouse:

Is there nothing appealing at all other than the empty threat?

As a child is corrected by Cane and as a student is guided by Expulsion and an Employee by sacking, so also is Lake of Fire a Necessary Chastisement for the soul of men!

MaxInDHouse:

Well God told Adam that a return to non-existence will be the punishment for sin. Genesis 2:17, 3:19
So there is no fabrication that can change God's mind to multiply the punishment of imperfect humans who committed the same offence under stressful conditions, Adam a perfect in Paradise will just return to non-existence for the same thing! cheesy

God has Already Sent His Word on what He Shall Do.

And what Did The Lord say about His Word?

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

And The Lord said "It is Finished!" So as you can see that by its Restatement in Revelation, IT HAS BECOME IRREVERSIBLE!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As a child is corrected by Cane and as a student is guided by Expulsion and an Employee by sacking, so also is Lake of Fire a Necessary Chastisement for the soul of men!

Child by cane
Student by expulsion
Employee by sack

Which of the three truly LOVE what they're doing? Deuteronomy 6:5 compare to Mark 12:30 smiley

Well we children of God truly FEAR to loose the relationship we have with our heavenly father because we LOVE him. We are not forced to do what we're doing by threat.
So unlike little kids who don't understand what is happening in schools but needed to punished to do either classwork or homework, we are matured children of our own God, we don't want to be EXPELLED/SACKED from the most joyous moments of God's gift LIFE! Romans 6:23

That's why it's very difficult for Churchgoers like you to do the work of God zealously and industriously like JWs. If i ask you now to tell this forum the name of your church you'll be so ashamed to mention because there is none that's doing anything worthwhile, we LOVE our heavenly Father {1John 5:3} but you're confused out of threath, you don't even know exactly what to do so you're neither organized nor orderly! Luke 11:23 compare to Isaiah 57:20 smiley
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Child by cane
Student by expulsion
Employee by sack
Which of the three truly LOVE what they're doing? Deuteronomy 6:5 compare to Mark 12:30 smiley

This is why people Fail and Deceive themselves for rather than Supply The Answer To The Question Before Them, they ignore the question and make up a question for themselves, which they thereafter commence the pursuit of the answer.

The issue before us is not about Love but ABOUT ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES!

"He who takes up hot coals in his hands, Must be burnt"

"He who sleeps with a man's wife, will not be spared in the day of Vengeance!"

A Rod, Always Always lands on the back of a fool!

This are Excerpts from The Unchanged and the Unamended Law!

No One Plants Stone and Expects to harvest Yam!

Whatsoever a man Soweth, that shall he also take up again.

MaxInDHouse:

Well we children of God truly FEAR to loose the relationship we have with our heavenly father because we LOVE him.

Do you?

Would He say that you Love Him?

Now, let me tell you Another Truth I have Seen and Experienced, if and when you Truly Love Him and He Accepts it, You Will not be Afraid or Terrified by Judgements and Lake of Fire!

For That Fear and Terror is Only For Those who Do Not Love God, even though they think and say they Do!

And while you can deceive yourself, Death, Hell and the Heat from the Lake of Fire have already Wrapped themselves Around such a soul, and such souls Always Feel it!

But as I always say, I am not a party or a privy to your Proceedings of Love Between you and your Holy Maker but I am free to simply state The Laws in force and Explain them and No more.

MaxInDHouse:

We are not forced to do what we're doing by threat.
So unlike little kids who don't understand what is happening in schools but needed to punished to do either classwork or homework, we are matured children of our own God, we don't want to be EXPELLED/SACKED from the most joyous moments of God's gift LIFE! Romans 6:23

As I said earlier Actions and Consequences are Object and Shadow!

MaxInDHouse:

That's why it's very difficult for Churchgoers like you to do the work of God zealously and industriously like JWs. If i ask you now to tell this forum the name of your church you'll be so ashamed to mention because there is none that's doing anything worthwhile, we LOVE our heavenly Father {1John 5:3} but you're confused out of threath, you don't even know exactly what to do so you're neither organized nor orderly! Luke 11:23 compare to Isaiah 57:20 smiley

I have told you and said it before on this Forum, I
have never been attached to any specific church because I love to See and Carry Out My Own Experiments Myself because I Love to Know that Which Is True, whether it is Pleasant or Not.

Thus, I already knew growing up that People are Liars and churches are made up of people, thus, the churches are Liars.

And you JWs are Another Species of Liars.

While others are Regular Liars and Clear Frauds, you JWs are Liars and Snakes, Selling your.Lies with Sweetness, Telling People what they would like to hear knowing that they must think it good since people are generally foolish (but they don't know that); Using The Truth to Lie (As Satan did to Eve and the world has done to the children of men)

No church taught me and No Church teaches the things I say!

I have not been to Any Church for more than 3 or 4 years and I will Never go, except as an Event Centre!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Mar 13, 2021
SHAME ON SATAN! smiley
So you don't associate with God's people {Hebrews 10:24-25} you were not taught what to say {1Corinthians 4:7} but God's word said people will be saved by calling the name of God yet they can't if nobody goes to their homes to teach them {Romans 10:13-15} Jesus himself sent his followers to go and teach people in their homes {Matthew 10:3-15} but you are now saying nobody taught you yet you wish to teach others, abeg who is deceiving who you or Satan? John 8:44

Let me enlighten you guy, Satan has blindfolded you completely {2Corinthians 4:4} can't you see how you've been avoiding God's word? You can't even cite not to talk of quote it to back what you're saying because it's all lies!

God's people have been called throughout the earth today, they've settled within them all racial prejudice affecting others, they've dropped all weapons of war and vowed never to raise up weapons against anyone again! Micah 4:1-3

They're united in spirit and truth {John 17:20-23} you can only notice them when they're doing the Lord's work {Matthew 24:14} they are orderly and well organized {1Corinthians 14:33, 40} that's why Jesus said every nation on this planet will see them as if they're on top of the highest mountain! Matthew 5:13-16 compare to Isaiah 2:2

So the reason why you can't mention any particular group with which you are worshiping now is because there's none that's doing anything worthwhile like JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES so you can continue deceiving yourselves accusing God's people when you don't even know your own bearing! Luke 11:23 smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

This is why people Fail and Deceive themselves for rather than Supply The Answer To The Question Before Them, they ignore the question and make up a question for themselves, which they thereafter commence the pursuit of the answer.
The issue before us is not about Love but ABOUT ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES!
"He who takes up hot coals in his hands, Must be burnt"
"He who sleeps with a man's wife, will not be spared in the day of Vengeance!"
A Rod, Always Always lands on the back of a fool!
This are Excerpts from The Unchanged and the Unamended Law!
No One Plants Stone and Expects to harvest Yam!
Whatsoever a man Soweth, that shall he also take up again. Do you?
Would He say that you Love Him?
Now, let me tell you Another Truth I have Seen and Experienced, if and when you Truly Love Him and He Accepts it, You Will not be Afraid or Terrified by Judgements and Lake of Fire!
For That Fear and Terror is Only For Those who Do Not Love God, even though they think and say they Do!
And while you can deceive yourself, Death, Hell and the Heat from the Lake of Fire have already Wrapped themselves Around such a soul, and such souls Always Feel it!

But as I always say, I am not a party or a privy to your Proceedings of Love Between you and your Holy Maker but I am free to simply state The Laws in force and Explain them and No more.
As I said earlier Actions and Consequences are Object and Shadow!
I have told you and said it before on this Forum, I
have never been attached to any specific church because I love to See and Carry Out My Own Experiments Myself because I Love to Know that Which Is True, whether it is Pleasant or Not.
Thus, I already knew growing up that People are Liars and churches are made up of people, thus, the churches are Liars.
And you JWs are Another Species of Liars.
While others are Regular Liars and Clear Frauds, you JWs are Liars and Snakes, Selling your.Lies with Sweetness, Telling People what they would like to hear knowing that they must think it good since people are generally foolish (but they don't know that); Using The Truth to Lie (As Satan did to Eve and the world has done to the children of men)
No church taught me and No Church teaches the things I say!
I have not been to Any Church for more than 3 or 4 years and I will Never go, except as an Event Centre!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by sonmvayina(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Can the created know the creator? Capital NO. Except of cause if the created , created the creator. You see, God created us, so that we will create him....

We are Gods just having a human experience. Hence it is called human BEING. We knew it is going to be hard. So the creator (us) created laws just to make it more enjoyable and fulfilling. "No Bleep another man wife, or close family relation, but nah when some people see another man wife, their prick dey raise. Honour your parents., No take person life without any reason, no thief, no lie for person head..no, some people no go hear, nah to talk wetin person no talk...and put people for danger be their stork in trade..

Well OP, when we die, we go back being God. We become part of the creator. Its up to us if we want to give the human experience another try. ..

Some people who has expereience it and passed all the life lesson come back as senseis or grand masters. Like Guru....

We are spirits or spiritual beings...
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by unanonso(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Righteous go and went to heaven regularly even before they died, so they are not going there.

Pay attention to details when next you read the Bible.

I would like you take your own advice.
God bless
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2021
unanonso:

I would like you take your own advice.
God bless

Sorry son, I love myself so much that every advice I give out, is simply because I have finished using it, like my physics textbook!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
SHAME ON SATAN! smiley
So you don't associate with God's people {Hebrews 10:24-25} you were not taught what to say {1Corinthians 4:7} ...

I have told you before and that will NEVER CHANGE, i WILL NEVER Walk with Liars nor Stand with Scorners, nor Sit with the Wicked nor Keep Company with the Proud and Arrogant, the Foolish, the unjust and the unfair, Liars and Breakers of Words, Cheats, Theives, Whores and LovePeddler-Buyers, Adulterers, Cursers and Mockers, Back Biters, Doers of all those things which are not good.

The people who do these things are the very same people who in church shouting and shooting out hot hot prayers. They are the priests and pastors, G.Os and MOGs, Leaders/Owners of churches.

They are the choir and ushers and the Bonafide Members of the Church Goers Association (BMCGA) AND I HATE THESE PEOPLE BEING NEAR ME!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
A Christian without fellowship no brethren yet you want to TEACH others, and if your listeners agree to become Christians who will baptize or acknowledge them as fellow believers? cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

I have told you before and that will NEVER CHANGE, i WILL NEVER Walk with Liars nor Stand with Scorners, nor Sit with the Wicked nor Keep Company with the Proud and Arrogant, the Foolish, the unjust and the unfair, Liars and Breakers of Words, Cheats, Theives, Whores and LovePeddler-Buyers, Adulterers, Cursers and Mockers, Back Biters, Doers of all those things which are not good.

The people who do these things are the very same people who in church shouting and shooting out hot hot prayers. They are the priests and pastors, G.Os and MOGs, Leaders/Owners of churches.

They are the choir and ushers and the Bonafide Members of the Church Goers Association (BMCGA) AND I HATE THESE PEOPLE BEING NEAR ME!

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
"A Christian without fellowship no brethren yet you want to TEACH others, .." -Maximussays!

This is a Place of the Expression of Free and Truthful Speech and Truth, Convinces!

If any listens to me, it is because they heard The Truth and they knew it was True, Exactly as Written.

"...and if your listeners agree to become Christians who will baptize or acknowledge them as fellow believers?"-Maximusasks!

By the Authority of John 17:17, The Truth of The Lord and The Word of The Lord, would do that for me!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
You're dying in your own trap! The Bible belongs to us there is no way you can quote anything to support falsehood! grin

"Sanctify THEM by the TRUTH your word is TRUTH! John 17:17

Note the word "THEM" (many) so if you can't point out the GROUP referred to as "THEM" you're SPIRITUALLY BLIND! Matthew 13:13 smiley

Dtruthspeaker:
"A Christian without fellowship no brethren yet you want to TEACH others, .." -Maximussays!
This is a Place of the Expression of Free and Truthful Speech and Truth, Convinces!
If any listens to me, it is because they heard The Truth and they knew it was True, Exactly as Written.
"...and if your listeners agree to become Christians who will baptize or acknowledge them as fellow believers?"-Maximusasks!
By the Authority of John 17:17, The Truth of The Lord and The Word of The Lord, would do that for me!

So it simply means you're not prepared for the work if you don't even know how Christians are to be baptized! cheesy
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're dying in your own trap! The Bible belongs to us there is no way you can quote anything to support falsehood! grin

"Sanctify THEM by the TRUTH your word is TRUTH! John 17:17

Note the word "THEM" (many) so if you can't point out the GROUP referred to as "THEM" you're SPIRITUALLY BLIND! Matthew 13:13 smiley

So it simply means you're not prepared for the work if you don't even know how Christians are to be baptized! cheesy

Group? In these last days you are still lookin for a group and hanging on to a group?

As you once told me, "You are a group man" and always in a pack whether Muslim or Military or JW.

I prefer to be Like 18:29, Mathew 10:35-38 and my most favourite for you is Luke 12:43

"Blessed is that servant (NOT SERVANTS) , whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.”

And as the song says

"That great day, is coming, that great day is coming.

All men (NOT ALL GROUPS) shall stand, Before The Throne of God. (COURT)

And give, Account of themselves (NOT THEIRSELVES)

And Every Case and Judgement in Every Court is Always A Judgement on the Person (Judgement im Personam, Per Rem Judicata!)

Even in the case of Several Co-Accuseds/Co-Defendants, it is still a Judgement Jointly and Severally or Independently!.

So, I prefer to resolve my own personal liability than to be guilty of another person's act and liability simply because I was connected to them!

Maybe you do not know this Law, but Nevertheless, you have seen it at Work

"The liability of 1 Member of a Group is the Collective Liability of All the Individual Members of that Group"!

My own offences are enough to Condemn me, so I can NEVER and Will Never Allow Any Other Persons Offence to Condemn me.

Everyone should and must carry their own bag, before, he who I called my group, puts Cocaine in my bag as was done to Benjamin! Bye!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
I told you my guy, you're killing yourself quoting OUR book! cheesy
Why not correlate the highlighted with verse 42?
and the Lord said "who is that faithful and wise steward, whom his Lord shall make RULER over his HOUSEHOLD to give them their portion of meat at the proper time?"
Note the word HOUSEHOLD (GROUP) so can you now PRESENT the HOUSEHOLD (GROUP) the faithful and wise steward is FEEDING? cheesy

I told you falsehood can never stand!
Don't forget o, our main discussion is where the dead goes after death?
All we're trying to establish now is the steward that's TEACHING (FEEDING) the household of God (GROUP) what the supposed to know just as the OP asked to know! Matthew 7:7-8

Please PRESENT the HOUSEHOLD (GROUP) and the STEWARD, i'll not keep you in suspense i present to the whole world

The Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES (STEWARD) and the Household (Organization of JWs globally) smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

Group? In these last days you are still lookin for a group and hanging on to a group?
As you once told me, "You are a group man" and always in a pack whether Muslim or Military or JW.
I prefer to be Like 18:29, Mathew 10:35-38 and my most favourite for you is Luke 12:43
"Blessed is that servant (NOT SERVANTS) , whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.”
And as the song says
"That great day, is coming, that great day is coming.
All men (NOT ALL GROUPS) shall stand, Before The Throne of God. (COURT)
And give, Account of themselves (NOT THEIRSELVES)

And Every Case and Judgement in Every Court is Always A Judgement on the Person (Judgement im Personam, Per Rem Judicata!)

Even in the case of Several Co-Accuseds/Co-Defendants, it is still a Judgement Jointly and Severally or Independently!.
So, I prefer to resolve my own personal liability than to be guilty of another person's act and liability simply because I was connected to them!

Maybe you do not know this Law, but Nevertheless, you have seen it at Work
"The liability of 1 Member of a Group is the Collective Liability of All the Individual Members of that Group"!

My own offences are enough to Condemn me, so I can NEVER and Will Never Allow Any Other Persons Offence to Condemn me.
Everyone should and must carry their own bag, before, he who I called my group, puts Cocaine in my bag as was done to Benjamin! Bye!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I told you my guy, you're killing yourself quoting OUR book! cheesy

Ólé aji-bôlé! grin Ólé aji-bôlé!! grin

MaxInDHouse:

Why not correlate the highlighted with verse 42?
and the Lord said "who is that faithful and wise steward,...

grin You have said it and Established my Case in saying "Steward" NOT STEWARDSES!! grin

So I rest!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
You will continue to cry and cry and cry with nobody to console you as long as you want to quote our book against us! smiley

Dtruthspeaker:

Ólé aji-bôlé! grin Ólé aji-bôlé!! grin
Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

grin You have said it and Established my Case in saying "Steward" NOT STEWARDSES!! grin
So I rest!

See spiritually deaf Churchgoer! smiley
Guy GB is just one single steward (Governing Body) so JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally knows that single BODY Jesus foretold {Luke 17:37} unlike you misinformed Churchgoers who think you can attend any religious gathering for spiritual food so that various stewards are feeding you with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines, JWs recognizes just one STEWARD the Governing Body! wink
Moreover if it will be just one person what happens when that single person dies?
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You will continue to cry and cry and cry with nobody to console you as long as you want to quote our book against us! smiley

grin it is the Very Opposite, I Rejoice, Laugh and Dance in The Presence of The Lord all The Day Long!

Thus, I AM NEVER ALONE! For, He is Always Always With Me! grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin it is the Very Opposite, I Rejoice, Laugh and Dance in The Presence of The Lord all The Day Long! Thus, I AM NEVER ALONE! For, He is Always Always With Me! grin

Of course there is always a spirit (lord) with every religionist on this planet nah! cheesy
But the Lord Jesus Christ congregates his own followers so that they have mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters in the faith! {Mark 10:30} Jesus himself never was without brethren! Matthew 12:46-49
So if you can't PRESENT any group of worshipers as your spiritual family the same way Jesus did it simply means your not with Jesus! Luke 11:23

I told you that you must be silent when facing the true Christians because there is nowhere in our book you can quote to back falsehood! wink
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by sonmvayina(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
I am enjoying this tete a tete...lol, its so amazing how both of you are quoting from the same new testament to contradict each other and counter each others point.

This is fricken hillarious.....

Jesus boys indeed.

The road that leads to life is narrow, only few find it...
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Just the same way you also often quote the Bible yet not a single person agree with you.
But my case is different because i already told you that my own spiritual family are all over the earth numbering almost 9,000,000 people having the same line of thought! wink

sonmvayina:
I am enjoying this tete a tete...lol, its so amazing how both of you are quoting from the same new testament to contradict each other and counter each others point.
This is fricken hillarious.....
Jesus boys indeed.
The road that leads to life is narrow, only few find it...
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by sonmvayina(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Just the same way you also often quote the Bible yet not a single person agree with you.
But my case is different because i already told you that my own spiritual family are all over the earth numbering almost 9,000,000 people having the same line of thought! wink

I laugh at you all for being the same...

Trust me, alot of people dm me for guidance after reading my post.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

I laugh at you all for being the same...
Trust me, alot of people dm me for guidance after reading my post.

@ bolded let's see the impact of your teaching Sir! wink
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course there is always a spirit (lord) with every religionist on this planet nah! cheesy
But the Lord Jesus Christ congregates his own followers so that they have mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters in the faith! {Mark 10:30} Jesus himself never was without brethren! Matthew 12:46-49
So if you can't PRESENT any group of worshipers as your spiritual family the same way Jesus did it simply means your not with Jesus! Luke 11:23

I told you that you must be silent when facing the true Christians because there is nowhere in our book you can quote to back falsehood! wink

grin you already established my case with me, so there is no further issue, save that you must have the last word, so have it.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
You started this, remember?
So just as my Lord always have the last word when confronted by critics you must bow before divine wisdom! Luke 20:40 compare to Isaiah 54:17 wink

Dtruthspeaker:

grin you already established my case with me, so there is no further issue, save that you must have the last word, so have it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCOAN Members Reject TB Joshua's Wife As New Leader / If A Demon Possessed Man Tells You Your History / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.