Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act (4949 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Shameless igbo slut marrying her ancestor with a tribal mark. Is that how low igbo can go?

Nítorí owó grin

Bro I understand how painful it is to u, many of ur sisters are wairing for the chance but it failed
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Omoslim26:
Hypocrites so wat of Tinubu dat has a grandson with Igbo man

Reasonable human beings have no business with tribalism if the alafin likes her and sees her as someone he intends to spend his Life with, how is dat anyone's business

abi na una go still tell alafin the kind woman wey him go marry again

nonsense and Apcheat

Grandson with Igbo man how ?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Yorubalagba: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Conrod:
Even your oba understand that having enjoyed a firstclass livestyle,he has to crown himself with an igbo woman,lest he dies an unfulfiiled man, a bentley and a hundred vw golfs cars are not the same.
unfulfiled man bcuz of useless woman with smelling pussy from that tribe, guy you need to use your brain and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
LokoH:

sorry. you are from one of those pathetic minor ethnic groups. Your next life try to correct it by choosing a superior tribe
I'm Yoruba
What if I'm from a minor group? undecided
How do you think sef?
Superior tribe my left foot!
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Gbagura: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Bro I understand how painful it is to u, many of ur sisters are wairing for the chance but it failed
Your igbo sisters that can spread legs for anything because of money? No be calabar babes with ifeomas and chiamakas dem dey do ashewo work for Allen?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Idiko1: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
excanny:

But Elegushi married a Fulani as Olori, how is not marrying a yoruba as Olori a disgrace to Yoruba nation?

I usually get goose bumps when I read craps from Igbo friends who believed Yoruba people are good socio-political partners in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Conrod: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Yorubalagba:
unfulfiled man bcuz of useless woman with smelling pussy from that tribe, guy you need to use your brain and stop disgracing yourself.
Are you saying that you are wiser than the oba and his cabinet?.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Olatomiwami(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
LAguy:
One thing I noticed this days is that people stop minding their business in other to get unnecessary attention.
What's this man business in Alaafin marrying a new wife?

May b u are Igbo.The guy is making sense, look at it this way, Chioma sitting beside Alafin and Obasanjo comes to pay homage by prostrating, how does it sound and look to u? Is not saying anybody can't intermarried, but exposing the culture and native secret power to other tribe is unacceptable, most especially Igbo that hates Yoruba with passion, Alafin really fall hand.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Olatomiwami(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Because she is the best among the ones from ur tribe he married before..even though she is a divorcee grin.
Just second hand 4matic being far better than 20 Volkswagen passat grin
U can ask alafin

This is part of what Adeyinka grandson is talking about, u guys are totally uncultured, insultive and highly disrespectful.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Your igbo sisters that can spread legs for anything because of money? No be calabar babes with ifeomas and chiamakas dem dey do ashewo work for Allen?
grin grin grin grin

Just to let u know I dey bang itunu front and back with the money I made from ur brothers grin
My brother I'm not nice grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Olatomiwami:

This is part of what Adeyinka grandson is talking about, u guys are totally uncultured, insultive and highly disrespectful.

Adeyinka is a mad man my brother but the truth must be told , every successful Yoruba man don't feel complete until he gets Igbo woman I'm sure u self are dreaming of marrying Igbo gal grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Lekan1o1: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
Olatomiwami:

May b u are Igbo.The guy is making sense, look at it this way, Chioma sitting beside Alafin and Obasanjo comes to pay homage by prostrating, how does it sound and look to u? Is not saying anybody can't intermarried, but exposing the culture and native secret power to other tribe is unacceptable, most especially Igbo that hates Yoruba with passion, Alafin really fall hand.

Bro u are right on this one... normally I'm not a tribalist.. But olofin fall my hand big time , who are his advisors.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Gbagura: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Just to let u know I dey bang itunu front and back with the money I made from ur brothers grin
My brother I'm not nice grin
Lies or it's you crushing on ìtùnú because she doesn't have hair on her chest and muscled legs (yam leg) like your igbo muscular women... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by TotoGame(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
even alafin lamidi know say IGBO AMAKA!

Igbo women to the world
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Gbagura:
Lies or it's you crushing on ìtùnú because she doesn't have hair on her chest and muscled legs (yam leg) like your igbo muscular women... grin grin

Yet alafin values her more than 32 dirty Yoruba women grin

U just dey make me laugh here...see itunu wey I don see finish , even the one wey she dey carry shit I yaf entered it cheesy
What do u know u are still a small boy grin
Itunu said afonja boys are lazy "omo Igbo" is the trophy grin
Reasons She don't hesitate to offer her an*s for omo Igbo to explore grin
Egbon avoid me grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Obdk: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Shey as king no want marry smelly kpekus na crime.. He need someone who can cook and keep the home neat...

Toilet soup and oil don tire d old man...

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by overseasnbeyond: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2021
Hey man, you got to keep quiet.
Dicck don't know nationality
ijebuwoman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38R1sTWvzNg
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Fawklicant: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Where was Grandson when Oba Elegushi married a non yoruba northerner? Or is his obsession only with Igbos?

The igbo girl that did this thing to Grandson must be strong. He hasnt been able to move on with life ever since. If earthquake happens in yorubaland today, its Igbos that caused it. The guy and his followers are actually pathetic .
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LAguy(m): 2:00am On Mar 13, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I get your point.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

I'm Yoruba
What if I'm from a minor group? undecided
How do you think sef?
Superior tribe my left foot!

A man of high IQ like you still exchanging mention with a low IQ like me to this lenght ?

O jewo pe Yoruba nie. Yoruba rindin, e ponu, e go lopolopo
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Yam legs, muscular chest with smelling pussy, i hate those people

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yet alafin values her more than 32 dirty Yoruba women grin

U just dey make me laugh here...see itunu wey I don see finish , even the one wey she dey carry shit I yaf entered it cheesy
What do u know u are still a small boy grin
Itunu said afonja boys are lazy "omo Igbo" is the trophy grin
Reasons She don't hesitate to offer her an*s for omo Igbo to explore grin
Egbon avoid me grin
Igbo women are known for muscular chest, yam legs, smelling pussy and shameless prostitutes that can do shit just because of money, you people are happy here because your sister married a 80year old man because of money, a disgraceful act. The bastard dumped the useless and poverty stricken Igbo man for a 80 years old yoruba man, her forefather just because he has money. I think that is how you people roll in that potopoto land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2021
LokoH:

A man of high IQ like you still exchanging mention with a low IQ like me to this lenght ?

O jewo pe Yoruba nie. Yoruba rindin, e ponu, e go lopolopo
Tani o mo pe iran igbo irankiran ni, oloriburuku ni omo igbo, olofo ni omo igbo, afofungbemu ni omo igbo.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

See tears of lamentation, E pain am! I know it must be frustrating to know that the highest traditional leader in yaribanzaland settled for a remnant whom one Igbo boy fuccked finish and divorced! the most regaled authority in your accursed land is now married to another man's sloppy seconds grin cheesy grin
You don't have to reveal the physiological defects of your useless olosho mother and your born throwaway sisters my dear yaribanza bloda
i am very sure yoruba man must have fvcked your useless, bitch mother stinking pussy before your bastard and ape father married her to gave birth to you useless and godforsaken son, i think that is how your useless dirty with stinking pussy prostitute women in your land normaly do in your cursed and erosion ravaged land, such a disgracful act. Your women are now leaving you useless poverty stricken Igbo men for yoruba men and after we yoruba men have fvcked and teared their smelling pussy, we now dump them for you to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Tani o mo pe iran igbo irankiran ni, oloriburuku ni omo igbo, olofo ni omo igbo, afofungbemu ni omo igbo.

Baba you press my laf button.

. . . tuate tuate orie wa nbe
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2021
It is not normal at all and no longer funny
Women need to take prayers and spirituality more seriously. Tonto has changed even wen we thought it was impossible ..others will follow suit
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Danzakidakura(m): 8:25am On Mar 13, 2021
The hate coming from this people against the Ibos are epic. They mock them with the civil war killings of children and women with hunger.

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

Recycling the same juvenile, brainless and garbage mentally unstable rants, you sure say you well at all? grin grin grin
e pain am, ofe ke
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by AfonjaConehead: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:

Your name is Mabizeka and you claim to be a Yorùbá.

Any proper Yorùbá person will never insult the Aláàfin like you just did. I'm not saying anything about your paternity or lineage o

But grandson also insulted the alafin,are you now saying he should check his paternity too?

Btw, viewing topic,nyamiriflathead.... registered today. mods yaff showed him pepper grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lower Niger Congress! Have A Feel Of It! / Southwest States Begin Exploration Of Solid Minerals / Buhari’s Popularity Rises As Price Of Bag Of Rice Falls To N13,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.