Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act (4941 Views)

It’s Shameful For Buhari To Hand Over Power To Opposition – Adamu / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Yakasai Blasts Obasanjo Over Latest Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:

[s]Igbo women are known for muscular chest, yam legs, smelling pussy and shameless prostitutes that can do shit just because of money, you people are happy here because your sister married a 80year old man because of money, a disgraceful act. The bastard dumped the useless and poverty stricken Igbo man for a 80 years old yoruba man, her forefather just because he has money. I think that is how you people roll in that potopoto land[/s]

Sharaaaaaap!!!!!
E pain ur conehead die grin grin
Alafin was tired of smelly afonja kpekus
So he want for the best , even tho the best was second hand , but she is still a Golden trophy to alafin.grin grin

LAZY COWARD GO AND BOW TO UR NEW OLORI grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Bennysam: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Yorubalagba:
useless people are happy because their sister wants to become a 32nd wife to an old alaafin just bcuz of money, a disgraceful act
Then why are you people crying?
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2021
LokoH:

A man of high IQ like you still exchanging mention with a low IQ like me to this lenght ?

O jewo pe Yoruba nie. Yoruba rindin, e ponu, e go lopolopo
You even speak Yoruba Better than your native Igbo undecided
Iwo lo ponu ju
Oo nilakaye
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
goatgoat093:

See tears of lamentation, E pain am! I know it must be frustrating to know that the highest traditional leader in yaribanzaland settled for a remnant whom one Igbo boy fuccked finish and divorced! the most regaled authority in your accursed land is now married to another man's sloppy seconds grin cheesy grin
You don't have to reveal the physiological defects of your useless olosho mother and your born throwaway sisters my dear yaribanza bloda
The Ooni is more supreme
Stop this insults abeg
It only creates false hate
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by theTranslator: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
i am very sure yoruba man must have fvcked your useless, bitch mother stinking pussy before your bastard and ape father married her to gave birth to you useless and godforsaken son, i think that is how your useless dirty with stinking pussy prostitute women in your land normaly do in your cursed and erosion ravaged land, such a disgracful act. Your women are now leaving you useless poverty stricken Igbo men for yoruba men and after we yoruba men have fvcked and teared their smelling pussy, we now dump them for you to marry
Stop this please
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:

Stop this please
nah dem start am ooh, i won't watch while those useless people insulting my great tribe

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Omoslim26: 10:49am On Mar 13, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Grandson with Igbo name how ?

With Igbo name I meant
I edited it already
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by duro4chang(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Bastard king disgracing yoruba nation, how on earth will you marry a woman from that tribe to be your olori, the madness of kings in yoruba land need to be checked
You don't know about history and culture if yoruba at all. Sango was one of the kings of Oyo. His mother was Nupe ( Tapa) What is happening here is not new.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by LokoH(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:
You even speak Yoruba Better than your native Igbo undecided Iwo lo ponu ju Oo nilakaye
Oga you still dey ansa me ? OK no vex.
E je ebure. Moti yaju s'agbalagba e dariji.
Baaaaba o.
Mi o ba dobale funyi but iran mi ki i dobale fun omo eniyan.
Emon binu, awo ti r' awo
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by AuroraB(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Vickym1:
E pain am cheesy
...tew mush grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Vickym1(f): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
AuroraB:
...tew mush grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

E pain am
Shut ur gbegiri smelly gbegiri brown teeth joo. grin
Go to computer village and see how different omo Igbo are ravagin ur smelly mums kpekus all because she want to sell agbo. grin
She has become property for all.

Go bow to ur new olori.
Ur u lazy spineless afonja men must bow to OLORI CHIOMA grin
lamentation from a cursed nyamiri, your useless Igbo women are known as shameless prostitutes that can fvck anything even a dog bcuz of money, your godforsaken and cursed women need to be stoned to death bcuz they are a disgrace to this country.
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
[s]lamentation from a cursed nyamiri, your useless Igbo women are known as shameless prostitutes that can fvck anything even a dog bcuz of money, your godforsaken and cursed women need to be stoned to death bcuz they are a disgrace to this country. [/s]

Sharaaaaaap smelly coward with brown teeth grin
The coward has tweeted from IDP camp in Benin republic. grin ur smelly coneheaded dirty women are already cursed ,
While some are in IDP others are in computer village selling agbo and using them selves for experiment for guys to test the agbo.
E choke grin grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 4:28am On Mar 17, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Sharaaaaaap smelly coward with brown teeth grin
The coward has tweeted from IDP camp in Benin republic. grin ur smelly coneheaded dirty women are already cursed ,
While some are in IDP others are in computer village selling agbo and using them selves for experiment for guys to test the agbo.
E choke grin grin
e pain am, o fe ke
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
e pain am, o fe ke

Between u and I we know who e dey pain
Omo ale jati jati posting from Benin republic IDPCAMP grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Between u and I we know who e dey pain
Omo ale jati jati posting from Benin republic IDPCAMP grin
oloriburuku omo irankiran is in pain, you can drink sniper and end it now
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
oloriburuku omo irankiran is in pain, you can drink sniper and end it now
Frustrated arindin speaking from benin republic grin IDP. u can take rat poison to the frustration grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by NyamiriFlathead(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Frustrated arindin speaking from benin republic grin IDP. u can take rat poison to the frustration grin
Igbo irankiran ni and if that pains you go hug transformer and end your miserable life, yeebos are cursed
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by PoloG: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
This worthless oba should be killed with a sniper for bringing shame to his people...
This is the reason I don't rate or respect all this so called fractional rulers in nigeria
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Blasts Alaafin Of Oyo Over Latest Wife Calls It Shameful Act by Christistruth00: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yorubalagba:
Bastard king disgracing yoruba nation, how on earth will you marry a woman from that tribe to be your olori, the madness of kings in yoruba land need to be checked

No Yoruba person will open his or her mouth and call Alaafin a Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum / News Flash - Alert Nigerians, Alert Jega, Alert Inec / ‘Nigeria May Lose $460bn To Climate Change’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.