Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) (51876 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by kateskitty(f): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please where is the result, I want to see the results
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmmmmmmm ... The future is female

*Sip lean*
sips more purple lean
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by naijadrivablog: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
That yeye attention seeker!
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by witworth(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Civilization will send someone to go and steal and send police to go and arrest the same someone.
Life comes with death penalty.
Understanding is knowledgeable.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to her...
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na to much money de worry her!
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Teejay13(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
I guess it is too much money that is disturbing
her!
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by rafcrown(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
NATURAL BEAUTY IS THE BEST,ARTIFICIAL ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
I will still not get a rhinoplasty done in this Nigeria. Scarry outcome might just be the case. There are some things you don't just gamble with ,and comsetic surgery being done in Naija is one of them.
That's how a highschool mate of ours died two years ago in an Abuja clinic. She went to get Liposuction and a tummy tuck. South Korea (Seoul) or nothing else is my final choice. They're the best in terms of facial transformations. Terry and Nassif are good too, but don't cover a wide range of facial procedures the way Korean cosmetic surgeons do. Americans are in if their highest clients, funny enough.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by tillaman(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jakumo:

Good thing I don't understand Yiddish ha ha. To answer your question, Botox injections administered to the Blokkos Bedroom Tackle will turn Clark Kent into Superman, Bruce Banner into The Incredible Hulk, Peter Parker into Spiderman, and a docile antelope into a rampaging rhinoceros, all things being equal.

Don't ask me how I know because I have no need for Botox anywhere on my frightening anatomy, as my grateful woman will gladly testify with both arms waving before The Lord in church.
bravo!!
You nailed it brethren, say no more!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by EMMY76: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
I can't even see any difference.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by majatech(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dey wan start kadarshian for naija, I remember somebody dey do seminar like, don't give ur body cheaply, make sure he buy you mansion for lekki, ur honeymoon must be for Pluto and he must be earning millions monthly, Las Las she sef get illegitimately, all the girls wey she been advice to dey celibate kon c say Na she be the mother of call ladies.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by majatech(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dey wan start kadarshian for naija, I remember somebody dey do seminar like, don't give ur body cheaply, make sure he buy you mansion for lekki, ur honeymoon must be for Pluto and he must be earning millions monthly, Las Las she sef get pregnant illegitimately, all the girls wey she been advice to dey celibate kon c say Na she be the mother of call ladies.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Cashify: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hoess dreams
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nothing concerns me. She has low self esteem. Let her not go into the market looking for a naturally tall, wealthy and athletic man. She does not meet his standard.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
she wan fine,
Was she ugly before ? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by hsnmkle: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2021
selemempe:
Buhari is a useless man
�️�️
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Johnn78: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Cossy Ojiakor Turns 'Stripper' / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.