Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) (51874 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Coolbestyjob: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by BrodaEuros: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
death calling her tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Igbankpa(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
This same person will still be shouting love yourself upandan

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by maruzia: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Ok but this won’t make much difference to her looks.

Her nose , after the surgery will still be thick and wide.

I pity her
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
These skin bleachers should visit dermatologist to learn the after effects of the chemicals they're rubbing on their body.
I saw a 60yr old man last week. His face looked like a roasted corn.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2021
but how is this new
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
pretydiva:
Low self esteem and inferiority complex worrying some ladies. Smh

That's how the future would be like wit females, a low esteem world with inferior beings
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by JohnSin97: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2021
While she's at it, let her also fix her yamlegs. grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2021
I don't see any improvement
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
femi4:
She still looks ugly....her ugliness is irreversible. No thanks to the hippopo nose
Dont be bitter brah. Life is easy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by TheRedpillguy: 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Stii head first smashed the wall.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Originalsly: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm.... good for her. Let's see how long and how well she can control the add ons.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by princepee: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
And when her nose start falling off like Micheal Jackson 's own she will start running around. Kanu 's brother give this one too much space...
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Corroro: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmm everybody and what they want in their lives
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Hmmmmmmmmm ... The future is female

*Sip lean*

The future is botox you mean... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Angelacruz: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
[img

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Femeto: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Very soon na buttocks injection we go dey hear.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Sunnydoo: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Becoming artificial. With time, when the natural fails to support the artificial, u become something else.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Starzo: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
and she nor still fine after everything.... mtchwwww
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by zudozz: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2021
when u dont know wt else to do.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by ajebuter(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2021
selemempe:
Buhari is a useless man

This got me.really laughing out loud l swear...

Baba Bubu be like: wetin consain me for Botox mata? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by toprealman: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
falcon01:
The Internet Bullied her to That Point, and I'm unfortunately one of them!
Sad
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
i dey tell you
pretydiva:
Low self esteem and inferiority complex worrying some ladies. Smh
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by toprealman: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
12rev:

Dont be bitter brah. Life is easy.
As in.....people are are just too serious with irrelevant stuff
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Complexity is a big mental problem. Marrying a woman like this its just a waste of effort I pity that dude that entered one chance with this Ikeji's them crap.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Jakumo(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2021
tillaman:
What will happen if you inject Botox in the schlong
Just asking for a friend

Good thing I don't understand Yiddish ha ha. To answer your question, Botox injections administered to the Blokkos Bedroom Tackle will turn Clark Kent into Superman, Bruce Banner into The Incredible Hulk, Peter Parker into Spiderman, and a docile antelope into a rampaging rhinoceros, all things being equal.

Don't ask me how I know because I have no need for Botox anywhere on my frightening anatomy, as my grateful woman will gladly testify with both arms waving before The Lord in church.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by nkiliuzo(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2021
the future is indeed female.... na only women for this country that want to be young forever
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by kkins25(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2021
I'm also insecure about my nose. Cant afford one now though!
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by Krismas(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2021
cool Botox has a serious draw back. Its beauty effect is very short-lived, meaning you need taking the shot like every other month. Till it no longer work on your face and by then, your skin is far far worse than when you first started.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2021
I see no difference just unnecessary insecurities or attention.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by AfonjaMuslim: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
She still worwor
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) by notoriousbabe: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
it will not change the fact that her pusssssy smells like a rotten fish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Davido Shares Photos Of His Daughters, Imade And Hailey Adeleke / Cossy Ojiakor Turns 'Stripper'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.