Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson (31756 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Ubdavis(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
bigger thief calling smaller thieves names
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by 24SEVEN: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How dare you?
Tah, gbafuo!!!
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by MaestroID(m): 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
blackpanda:

Which powers
Is wike not accountable for the 13% derivation he was given? What exactly is the anger for? Haba

Yes he is and all the south south Governors....
Just as the FG and its Ministries are accountable for every other thing...
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Emmasnoop(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Akpabio over Wike anyday any time..

Akpabio is a great man...An astute politician.
May God keep blessing him.
WE WORSHIP THIEVES IN NAIJA
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by kabillionaire(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
My governor! you're the man ���
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by backbone503(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
This guy still hasn't answered the simple question. "What are the Niger Delta governors doing with the 13% derivation they're getting?"
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by EMMY76: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wike talks like Nmk it's really difficult to differentiate the two.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by poseidon12: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If Akpabio is a role model to you, then you are one of the problems of this country. By the way, Wike is a thug. But Akpabio is a thief. He ran to APC to avoid going to prison for corruption.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Chimeluv(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
They fight on social media but drink and laugh together at functions undecided
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Never4getU: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
U almost equal omopolitiqus...
chatinent:
Battle on social media, yet companions in the club.

Politics is who gets what, when, how, and why. It is a dirty game of chess with no kings and checkmates.

This is the correct version.. politics is a game of who get what, when and how!

The prince!
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Kaiser20: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
All dem useless politicians in Nigeria, they will never fight to provide jobs improve infrastructures and security for their citizens.
Wike should learn from Rochas and Oshiomole make him no enter bush.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by ilduce(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
vikithor:
I am from akwa ibom,I can tell you akpabio is as inconsistent as breeze and Nigeria NEPA.He boasted to high heavens giving bubu false hope of reclaiming akwa ibom,he is a gross hypocrite,even in the obvious failures of APC n pmb he is still dragging the old man to ridicule by dancing n chanting how 2023 election is won n declared in jubril's favour already.
Wicked Wike give fire for fire to the most deceiptful,immoral,diabolical akwa ibom politician.
A bigger thief like akpabio,never will he enjoy or command respect in my state.Sooner,his story shall be like one okorocha Rocha's
learn how to drive better than you leaat expect
Clap for your self Oga
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by pieces18: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kasco:
Wike no get sense

If wike no get sense, na akpabio get sense? Akpabio is the most useless politician I ever know , after him na kalu. They always say things that'll pls Hausa as against their own people just because of crumbs they are getting from them.

Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by pieces18: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
festacman:
A simple question: "South-South governors what are you doing with 13 per cent derivation? And Governor Wike dey para. Sometimes, he should just ignore with 'loud silence'.

Akpabio is a shameless man, is he in position to say stupeed thing about other governors? He was not better than any of them when he was a governor. Akpabio was among those who misled Jonathan.

Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by Pharoahman: 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
vikithor:
I am from akwa ibom,I can tell you akpabio is as inconsistent as breeze and Nigeria NEPA.He boasted to high heavens giving bubu false hope of reclaiming akwa ibom,he is a gross hypocrite,even in the obvious failures of APC n pmb he is still dragging the old man to ridicule by dancing n chanting how 2023 election is won n declared in jubril's favour already.
Wicked Wike give fire for fire to the most deceiptful,immoral,diabolical akwa ibom politician.
A bigger thief like akpabio,never will he enjoy or command respect in my state.Sooner,his story shall be like one okorocha Rocha's
learn how to drive better than you leaat expect

This is a write-up from a very unreasonable person. Akpabio may not be correct in everything as human likewise you MR WRITER but he remains the best governor among governors of that very state. Learn to appreciate things, how was your state before Akpabio and now? lf you are given the opportunity as Akpabio's, you will dim the light of that young state like others before this your very governor you are abusing up and down. Mr Perfect, who knew and heard of Akwa lbom before? Now you can claim 'l am from Akwa lbom' you are indeed a proud Akwa lbomite but unappreciated type. Leave Nigerian politicians alone. Take a tour around your state. Many Nigerians are praying to have a person like that your former governor in their state and you are there claiming I AM FROM AKWA IBOM STATE abusing your former governor. You try, continue.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by mccloud224(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
When social misfits,touts,cultists etc rule over the ppl, news like this make headlines. Even Trump never told Biden to shut up.

Food for thought.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by bizzibodi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
I suspect this man is a drug addict, always threatening, shadow boxing, paranoid,querelling with everybody,talks like he has no home training as a growing kid,no diplomacy atall,no respect for his political elders,not a tactful politicians.i believe Ameachi dey flog am koboko for dream.our leaders need to act as human beings to each other's irrespective of different parties.power is temporal & life is temporal.what goes up can come down.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by bizzibodi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
poseidon12:

If Akpabio is a role model to you, then you are one of the problems of this country. By the way, Wike is a thug. But Akpabio is a thief. He ran to APC to avoid going to prison for corruption.
So to U wike is only a thug & not a THIEF.
Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by ItswellMike: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
ASS LICKER
Juliusmalema:

Re: Wike To Akpabio: Shut Up, Don't Dare Me Or I Will Teach You A Lesson by HacheNoire: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2021
MaestroID:
WIKE ACTUALLY NO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE...
HE SAYS WHAT E WANTS AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK....

FEAR WIKE

Noisemakers are known to be empty barrels.

Fear that man who rarely talks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.