Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Single And Lonely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Lonely (2100 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Reasons Why I Think Redpillers Are Insecure, Weak And Lonely / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single And Lonely by FreeSpirited: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2021
uni69:
So many times i have read online about people having a rosy relationship, but it seems so hard for me. WHY!!!!! cry cry
Pele...that's your own cross...pls carry it. Everyone with his own.
Re: Single And Lonely by Queenserah26(f): 12:12am On Mar 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Xenry:
Let's go on a date. Bills on you!
Re: Single And Lonely by FreeSpirited: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Advocatejustice:

May woman lock you down, oluya.
hahaha...e don turn covid 19 lockdown
Re: Single And Lonely by tosaino95(m): 12:23am On Mar 13, 2021
it seem you want something so, If You Want one night stand am in. but relationship am not available .
Re: Single And Lonely by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Advocatejustice:

May woman lock you down, oluya.

Re: Single And Lonely by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2021
uni69:
So many times i have read online about people having a rosy relationship, but it seems so hard for me. WHY!!!!! cry cry
You are not ready yet, when you are ready,your mind ll get to work to make things work,by the way,I am a tall dark male with a diastema,a civil engineer that works with a construction firm in kogi state ,I am also in my late twenties and I also a writer too.I am single and searching
Re: Single And Lonely by SeunDobo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
uni69:

Nigeria girl are useless all of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Sex With A Dog / Lady Always Posting Men Are Scum Now A Baby Mama / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.