Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (65435 Views)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Agugbadin: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
27 Years old and yet to be married.

See my children, I have to tell you this as an old woman, Take your future into your hands, the future is not bright in this country..

27 years old is a married woman in Europe. but in Nigeria you are just waiting for jamb result.

most of you want to get married at 30, yet you don't see how possible that is, considering your current income.

Travel out of this shithole

Will she force herself unto a man when a suitor comes she will marry. Don't blame her, husband is scare

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
slowice:
Beautiful and humble girl...... Very respectful too, thd biggest thing outta bbn since inception yet humble to a fault.

Despite her mountain of high grade endorsements and many movie roles, she's humble still.
Respectful kee you there
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
[hahaha, Damn,that's HARSH! uote author=eedimo post=99835838]
At your level of reasoning, you think getting married is an achievement?

Can you please name one person whose success had been attached to his/her marriage?

Don't go and look for something better to do with your life. Keep waiting for Husband.[/quote]
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by 900warriorz: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
slowice:
Beautiful and humble girl...... Very respectful too, thd biggest thing outta bbn since inception yet humble to a fault.

Despite her mountain of high grade endorsements and many movie roles, she's humble still.
Sharap my friend angry what exactly is the colour of your problem
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

See my children, I have to tell you this as an old woman, Take your future into your hands, the future is not bright in this country..

27 years old is a married woman in Europe. but in Nigeria you are just waiting for jamb result.

most of you want to get married at 30, yet you don't see how possible that is, considering your current income.

So getting married is now an achievement? undecided

Just look at the mentality of somebody’s mother. And you claim to be an old woman. God help Naija angry

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

So getting married is now an achievement? undecided

Just look at the mentality of somebody’s mother. And you claim to be an old woman. God help Naija angry

my son, when suitor comes for your sister chase them away, as marriage no be achievement.

ode
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Mumu woman I don’t have a sister. I pity the imbec.Ile that paid bride price for a liability like you

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Hastala: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Iatrogen: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Big Brother Naija star Erica Nlewedim has revealed that actress Omotola’s husband Captain Matthew Ekeinde flew her in an aircraft, Igbere TV reports.

The reality TV star shared a picture on Twitter on Friday of herself, Ekeinde and another pilot standing at the tarmac of a yet-to-be ascertained airport.

https://twitter.com/EricaNlewedim/status/1370303454808248325?s=20

Omotola reacted with a love emoji.

Erica who will celebrate her 27th birthday on March 13, has already started sending out invitations for the celebration.

On Thursday, Ovation Magazine publisher Dele Momodu shared his invitation for the Hollywood-themed birthday on social media.

So the high & mighty Captain Ekehinde don turn staff for Airpeace?

Buhari!!!
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mandela27:
Las Las na fvck them go fvck

Continue
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Polahmedia: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Save trip............any beta news jare
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by caracas: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
slowice:

Sharap
In terms of endorsements n deals Ozo is the highest, followed by Nengi.....
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by caracas: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

For those ode asking if marriage is an achievement, when suitors comes for your sisters, chase them away oh

ode
See how senseless your comment is?
I dint know you know, a man has to propose to a woman first for a woman to get married....
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by milann: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
saphiere:
We taking over! Congrats baby girl. And God bless you sir for acknowledging women.
what happened to the future is female?
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by milann: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
FreeSpirited:
doggy style loading
butterfly i prefer
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by saphiere(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
milann:
what happened to the future is female?
I don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

For those ode asking if marriage is an achievement, when suitors comes for your sisters, chase them away oh

ode

I refuse to believe it was a female that wrote this trash!

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by tempusfugit: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Idiot stop spreading lies, most 27 years old women in Europe thinks about everything but not marriage, matter of fact nobody cares about marriage in Europe
Queenlovely:

ode

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

ode
This is so true, you said it all.
Thanks for the advice Ma'am, God bless you.
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
caracas:

Sharap
In terms of endorsements n deals Ozo is the highest, followed by Nengi.....
for where, she has eight endorsements already.
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 13, 2021
slowice:

Eight endorsements.
And yes! She is the biggest.
Star Girl to the WORLD!!!

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2021
slowice:

Are you ready to do that am very sure if you're in her position you will have highest level of arrogancy
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 12:33am On Mar 13, 2021
tempusfugit:
Idiot stop spreading lies, most 27 years old women in Europe is thinking about everything but not marriage, matter fact nobody cares about marriage in Europe

"Say after me "I am a mumu,I was born a mumu,oh Lord help me not to die a mumu".... it is a universal thing, women want a life partner too
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by emmanuelzi(m): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2021
doggedfighter:
She's stunning.
And rocking her world too.
Is he providing private jet services or helicopter?
maybe helicopter..

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2021
emmanuelzi:

maybe helicopter..
Okay, thanks
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Mandela27:
Las Las na fvck them go fvck

Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Piracy has destroyed film industry.
We have ineffective federal and states governments.
Re: Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) by Ruben225571(m): 3:38am On Mar 13, 2021
I’m not really her fan but i like the fact she always smile” and to all my people no matter the condition or challenges we’re facing or Buhari is bringing to us”we’ll smile always” and let him know God pass him! We shall surely overcome his ruthless government soon!

NB: My 2 cent and make no one come for me!!

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72