Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office (22642 Views)

How To Do MTN Welcome Back Yourself Without Going To MTN Office / New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by 99thEnemy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kaceman:

How you do am cuz my own miss ee pain me die
You start the process at your state's police CID.

Make sure you have proof of ownership. Receipt and/or Phone pack with IMEI number written on either.

Any sim that was put and used in your phone after it was stolen will be traced..

Also any other phone your sim was inserted into when it was stolen is also a lead to the culprit using your sim...

So they will create a network of all phones and sims connected with your own phone and sim after it got missing, Catch them one by one if they can't trace directly (usually due to phone being switched off) until they get a lead.

Everyone connected guilty or not must know the real culprit.

Last last phone must comot. No two ways.

Ask Saynotocultism he can Advise you better.

1 Like

Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by seangy4konji: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
MTN advertising day and night to buy data does not have network...

Just like NEPA ofice on generator...

Finished country.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
makinson2865:
Come to Ibadan you will do it with ease!
where in ibadan abeg.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by eedimo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Theanyanwu:
when was this?
The last was January last year in Makurdi?
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by makinson2865: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
where in ibadan abeg.

Bestway, opposite arisekola mosque, iwo rd
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Charlex23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Nah north
Okay. Do u mind i talk to u personally on what's app
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by maureensylvia(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Charlex23:

Okay. Do u mind i talk to u personally on what's app

Sure
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Charlex23(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Sure
How do i reach out to u
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Theanyanwu: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
eedimo:

The last was January last year in Makurdi?
Not applicable na. Govt banned sale and retrieval of sim cards this year or late last year so yours isn't applicable.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by eedimo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Theanyanwu:
Not applicable na. Govt banned sale and retrieval of sim cards this year or late last year so yours isn't applicable.
Oh I see.
Thanks for updating me
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by LosC: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sapeleboy911:
This is Nigeria everybody na criminal. If you don't offer bribe, those guys won't attend to you. I had a similar experience during my NIN enrollmen. I went there as early as 6 am and got number 10. To my greatest surprise those that came at about 2pm, where being attended to while I was busy standing under the hot sun. I and a few others had to cause havoc and scattered the whole place. Could you believe these guys called for securities and we were thrown behind bars? Even after explaining everything to the police men, all our explanations fell on deaf ears. I had to bribe my way through, even paid for the NIN slip that is free and was boldly written 'NOTE TO BE SOLD.
After capturing they said I should come and collect my NIN in two weeks time. I paid 2k and was given my NIN instantly.

I tried to send a PM but i couldn't. Can you send to me pls.
I want to ask a question
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by AMvanquish: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Joysticks:
It is sabotage not server issue.Imagine customers are booking down for NIN registration.Na so them tell me for glo office for Allen.No be to drop something and go.When they finish they will call you to come and collect your NIN with ease?

The manager of the experience center is my paddy... The problem might not be the same everywhere but he said the linking with NIMC server is his real headache right now.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Cashify: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Really
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by forghe(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
seriously.
I've spent over 5k on tp and affidavit just to retrieve my Sim to no avail
Though found one of their office that could handle it but foe 2k. They charged one of my guy 3k. no wasting of time your sim will work.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Bossman(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2021
The Network issue is from the NIMC end, and not MTN. They have to verify the NIN, and there are network issues connecting to the NIMC system to verify it. Same thing as trying to use the NIMC mobile app. It's can only be used after hours. Like midnight through 4 am or so. Otherwise, you'll get the network error. NIMC is a joke!
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Bossman(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2021
It's definitely the crappy almost dead device they are using for the fingerprint.
kense88:
your finger or there worthless device. Everything about this shit hole piss me off
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Lovexme:
What MTN center did you go to?

I did mine at the MTN office at ICM on Thursday. I got there just some few minutes past 7am and I was number 16 on the list of those to be attended to on that day.

The network problem came up, but it didn't last long. I left for my office by 1pm with a SIM.

Pls how much did you pay
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Kaceman(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2021
99thEnemy:
You start the process at your state's police CID.

Make sure you have proof of ownership. Receipt and/or Phone pack with IMEI number written on either.

Any sim that was put and used in your phone after it was stolen will be traced..

Also any other phone your sim was inserted into when it was stolen is also a lead to the culprit using your sim...

So they will create a network of all phones and sims connected with your own phone and sim after it got missing, Catch them one by one if they can't trace directly (usually due to phone being switched off) until they get a lead.

Everyone connected guilty or not must know the real culprit.

Last last phone must comot. No two ways.

Ask Saynotocultism he can Advise you better.

Thanks for my side police dey ask for 50k den I go still pay to mobilise and dem talk say ee no still sure sef
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Lovexme(m): 6:17am On Mar 14, 2021
ivumar:

Pls how much did you pay

Just N100 for the replacement SIM.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by iComplain: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
I suffered this mehn. Always going there by 5 am and i will still pick number 18 or 24 at times. It was a very terrible experience i will never wish for even my enemy.

1 Like

Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2021
Lovexme:

Just N100 for the replacement SIM.
Ok.. Thank you
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by DedeNkem: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
MTN and other uselesss telecom companies in Nigeria do whatever they like without supervision by the useless and corrupt NCC.

The companies are busy paying celebrities millions to promote their crappy services instead of investing the money to make their services better!

Great services or products don't need too much promotion!

1 Like

Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=makinson2865 post=99854446]

Bestway, opposite arisekola mosque, iwo rd[/quote do you have an idea of what is needed to get it done there
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by DedeNkem: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Stop smoking weed you won't hear,what if that's his official line, his banking line just imagine...but I'll suggest you call one of the inside workers aside tell the individual your problem and give them the hint that you'll tip them off if they can sort your sim problems, i spent 5k just to do a welcome back even when they where shouting there's no network grin, i even met some people that have been there since 4am bro grin....
let money rule this one if your sim is important

You encourage corrupt and I believe deserved the problem.

1 Like

Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Teajayz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Did you lost your NIN slip and you want a reprint?

Contact 07056213630.

Call or text
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by makinson2865: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Ibadanboyy post=99893507][/quote]

NIMC and nothing again.oh,they will compel you to buy 1000 card. That's all,.
Re: Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
makinson2865:

NIMC and nothing again.oh,they will compel you to buy 1000 card. That's all,.

Alright thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses / FG: Issuance Of New Sims To Resume April 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.