Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi (55582 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
[Yes he is, others are busy bashing the pastor, instead of thinking critically,analysing,and praying for him.its better to be safe than sorry.I will rather pray for Davido and let the prophesy be wrong,than fold hands do nothing and the prophesy comes to pass.uoteorost=99848378]Without prophesy,if u look at the young man's gang affiliated lifestyle,u could only feel sorry for him because he is on a very dangerous path.I pray he doesn't get shot but if he is,I won't be surprised.[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by OmoAkin85: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Very correct E get some hits wey him sponsor back then Mobilisation was on him So na why rival gangs put am for list But he's much wiser now All that time na youthful exuberance
he still no fit enta SA ..dose people no dey forget
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
[The gifts of God ,ie..prophecy are not for frivolities.They are for warning the simple to keep him away from snare of death,for reproach,for correction,for direction...

quoteor=Prajonis post=99850113]As far as I'm concerned if you can't predict at least 2 correct scores for any league in this world you're are a false prophet. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by GistFullGround: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2021

If anything happens to Davido, Nigerians should hold "Burna Boy" responsible!

The plots are from the pit of hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by nzube25779: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Christianity died 40years ago Na scam full everywhere now Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Femeto: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria is already in flames na.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by backbone503(m): 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
All dis men wer dey see future, shey none fit gives us like 2 correct score, abi
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by picklighthouse: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Of all prayer points available, it is prayer against Davido's death and Nigeria not catching fire that he is broadcasting via his platform for the whole world to see that concerns him? And people still believe these charlatans?

Who won't be interested once you mention artists like Davido, Wizkid or 2Face? Who won't be interested once you mention a country like Nigeria? Try mentioning Cambodia or Seychelles catching fire if peoples interest will be a roused.
Fake prophets. sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
That pastor must die b4 his time!! And it would be a gory crushing of him by a dangote trailer! I hope he wears good underpants then!! Pray for this pastor let he be vilgante, slowpoke!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by naijamerican: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
See this mumu pastor. May the powers of OBO finish this GOAT
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by naijamerican: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Yes he is, others are busy bashing the pastor, instead of thinking critically,analysing,and praying for him.its better to be safe than sorry.I will rather pray for Davido and let the prophesy be wrong,than fold hands do nothing and the prophesy comes to pass.uoteorost=99848378]Without prophesy,if u look at the young man's gang affiliated lifestyle,u could only feel sorry for him because he is on a very dangerous path.I pray he doesn't get shot but if he is,I won't be surprised.

You and that mumu pastor should go jump in the river Naija
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
I had to take time to quote some posts here.many people saying d prophet is false and a liar.

I am neither a prophet,but before Kobe Bryant died,on December 31st night after coming home from Crossover night,I had a dream where a very big,famous basketballer in Hollywood died..I didn't see the face,but it was a black guy.I was even thinking it was LeBron James.

I saw yellow and purple flowers with burning candles everywhere,in front of a stadium, streets,houses,offices.

When I woke up, I told my brother that somebody will die in Hollywood.A basket baller. I told my brother that its like a covenant, a signed agreement by the man that he will die so so time,after receiving blessings,money ,fame and fortune.

Alas 11 days later,News broke on CNN of Kobe death.Instantly my mind flashed back ,I saw everything the way it was in my dream. I couldn't help but think that,maybe if I had prayed or taken it seriously,maybe just maybe,it wouldn't have happened,or even if it happened he would have sustained injuries,not death.

My point is never discard prophecies,they are the satellites and television of the Spirit world.Even if the pastor is fake,Its better to pray and such doesnt happen,than not pray and God forbid it occurs.
All who love Davido should pray for him,he has so many enemies,they are no more hiding their hatred for him,from fellow musicians to cult groups,to bitter lovers.

And come to think of it, JUSY RECENTLY DAVIDO WAS FEATURED IN THE MOVIE COMING TO AMERICA PART 2!
FOR HIS HATERS THIS IS LIKE ADDING GASOLINE TO FIRE. IM NOT SURPRISED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nukilia: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

wow you knew about ebony reingns! my mum and sisters cried the day she died! 8thfebuary 2018 on a tuesday perharps! few months after we got to know her.. still banging "hustle" till date

The driver that drove them did not die... When those guys give a prediction, watch them closely because they have their hitman who'll do the dirty job undecided
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Neddyogu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
False prophet is dat u?
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
[ why the Insult when I never insulted you?u are very childish and immature.too many kids in here. Ure telling ur mothers mate to go jump in d river.Thank u and God bless you for ur rudeness and insult.

quoteor=naijamerican post=99853413]

You and that mumu pastor should go jump in the river Naija[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by CryptoRepublic1: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Cheap publicity.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Kingrefreshed: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
In a video that has gone viral on Friday, March 12, 2021, Prophet Osei Kofi disclosed that there is a deadly plot against the Nigerian musician in the spiritual realm.

“I saw in the video that Davido will be shot at a gathering at an event that took place at night. he was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead. let’s pray to avert the spirit of death. Every attack on him must be destroyed. that young man is the target of the enemy. we pray for vigilance for him. we pray that the lord will give him soberness and vigilance,” he emphasized.

“Let’s pray for Nigeria also. I saw Nigeria in flames. I saw chaos and confusion there,” he added

Watch the video of the prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3Gpf4C88

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU5MCWjmIR/?igshid=23luzjl5qre

NB- If you can also remember another pastor at the end of December also predicted the young singer will die this year.

I remember when I had a serious problem in 2013 and a friend took me to a ministry for a prophet to pry for me.

The prophet while praying for me prophesied to me that next year in 2014 I will meet an American women who will become my destiny helper. He told me that the American will search for me and wrote me on social Media.

I laughed in my heart, March 18th 2014 A woman without any profile picture wrote me in one of the Dating site I have an account and that was it. We have been together till this moment.

Story short! Sometimes these people see what you can't see with your naked corrupt natural human eyes because they have mastered the spiritual act of consulting.

And that you have never witnessed any of their results in your life does not mean you should open your mouth to talk rubbish.

I have been wondering how they do it. The devil can tell you a glimps of your future but God will show you all corners in and around your future.

There is POWER!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by TheGift: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Abi oooo, He is reading yesterdays news as prophecy. If you ask Him now He will say it's another type of Chaos and confusion. Mtcheeew.
Maxymilliano:

Can someone tell this man there is chaos in Nigeria already ?

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by dazzlingd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
SUCCESS HAS ENEMIES MORE THAN FAILURE. ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO DAVIDO'S SONGS MAYBE EXCEPT IF ON RADIO STATIONS WHICH I RARELY TUNE TO. HOWEVER, I SEE AND READ ABOUT DAVIDO MORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOOD AND WRONG REASONS BUT MORE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE. THAT A CERTAIN MAN OF GOD SAID HE DREAMED OR TRANCED OR VISIONED DAVIDO SHOT AT A NIGHT CONCERT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A PINCH OF SALT.
WHOEVER THAT LOVES HIM SHOULD SINCERELY PRAY FOR HIM WHETHER THE PROPHET IS RIGHT OR WRONG.
TO YOU WHOSE BEST JOB IS TO ABUSE SERVANTS OF GOD FOR NO REASONS OTHER THAN BEING OBSESSED BY DEMONS OR BY BEING CRITICAL BECAUSE OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD ON HIS CHURCH HENCE PASTORS WHO SHOULD BE POOR AND WRETCHED ARE RATHER LIVING FINE, SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER LIFE TO LIVE RATHER THAN BEING A WASTEFUL, ENVIOUS AND INDOLENT FOOL!
I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

That you typed in capital letters doesn't mean u have sense...

Your Brian and all stupid men of God are lower than pigs brains
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
God forgive me ,but it might we'll be true he saw such a revelation.
myself, I had a dream of him last year and Davido was being knocked in the head by several hands that I couldn't see the owners faces. They said to him ,' come on, is that what we asked you to do!'
Naked girls were all around the room and he was told to sleep with all of them. The dream weighed heavy on me after I had woken up. Still never deciphered it meaning, but I felt it meant he was in problem with certain individuals.

I don't know what this dream has to do with the topic, but I believe all is not well at Camp David (pun intended). He needs to be sober and vigilant as the so-called pastor said.
Let him pray. But we hope nothing will happen to him. And I hope it has nothing to do with Fraternity rivalry. That'll be a shame to his name if the world heard that. God forbid, assuming anything tragic happens. Na God dey protect people oh. Not gang, not bodyguards, not the glock you carry. He'll be fine if he takes precautions.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[The gifts of God ,ie..prophecy are not for frivolities.They are for warning the simple to keep him away from snare of death,for reproach,for correction,for direction...

quoteor=Prajonis post=99850113]As far as I'm concerned if you can't predict at least 2 correct scores for any league in this world you're are a false prophet. grin
Death isn't a snare, it is a certainty. It is rather ironic that God will warn man about death when he's still gonna die anyway. This is not about frivolities, it's common sense that anyone who cannot predict outcomes as simple as match fixtures which even man can fix doesn't know sh*t.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nukilia:

The driver that drove them did not die... When those guys give a prediction, watch them closely because they have their hitman who'll do the dirty job undecided

Dont say that.. Only speak of what you see and hear!.. I think the driver is in cell as we speak!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by candygist: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
grin grin grin

He is Not a Nigerian
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Exodora: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Heavenly father king of Kings , Lord of Lord's please protect your son Davido .
Fight those that are fighting him , cause those that are causing him, accuse those that are accusing him also do to them what they want to do to him in Jesus mighty name .Amen .
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by k00lxpert(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
In a video that has gone viral on Friday, March 12, 2021, Prophet Osei Kofi disclosed that there is a deadly plot against the Nigerian musician in the spiritual realm.

“I saw in the video that Davido will be shot at a gathering at an event that took place at night. he was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead. let’s pray to avert the spirit of death. Every attack on him must be destroyed. that young man is the target of the enemy. we pray for vigilance for him. we pray that the lord will give him soberness and vigilance,” he emphasized.

“Let’s pray for Nigeria also. I saw Nigeria in flames. I saw chaos and confusion there,” he added

Watch the video of the prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3Gpf4C88

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU5MCWjmIR/?igshid=23luzjl5qre

NB- If you can also remember another pastor at the end of December also predicted the young singer will die this year.

May God avert every evil prophecy... Amen
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Gofwane(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Davido laughing, high on Chioma's bress grin

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
[Its a snare,some people move in the path of destruction and can be warned .simple.quote author=Prajonis post=99854473] Death isn't a snare, it is a certainty. It is rather ironic that God will warn man about death when he's still gonna die anyway. This is not about frivolities, it's common sense that anyone who cannot predict outcomes as simple as match fixtures which even man can fix doesn't know sh*t.[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
If only prayers could create electricity. Africa would rule the world.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[Its a snare,some people move in the path of destruction and can be warned .simple.quote author=Prajonis post=99854473] Death isn't a snare, it is a certainty. It is rather ironic that God will warn man about death when he's still gonna die anyway. This is not about frivolities, it's common sense that anyone who cannot predict outcomes as simple as match fixtures which even man can fix doesn't know sh*t.
On a cellular level everyone is moving on the path of destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Goodluck Jonathan Eating In This Photo? Oh My!!! / Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.