Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi (55583 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Allforlove(f): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
I reject it in jesus name, no weapon formed against him shall prosper.......africa with their fake pastors and fake vision

Dirty talk abeg i still offer usa and canada number for whatsapp and other verification o check my signature

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by ofiko123(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Really
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Some people are only negative cos that’s what they have in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by JoeEeL(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin
By who

His rivals in the music game??

If that happens them we already know who to arrest

Yea. Tagbo's family members. grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Rugaria: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Don't know how you guys see it, but all these beefs and moving around with other people's gfs... A loose canon may over react

3 Likes

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
No weapon formed against him shall prosper.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by malcom1X: 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
This was my 2021 prophesy too

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Neoteny(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
SUCCESS HAS ENEMIES MORE THAN FAILURE. ALTHOUGH I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO DAVIDO'S SONGS MAYBE EXCEPT IF ON RADIO STATIONS WHICH I RARELY TUNE TO. HOWEVER, I SEE AND READ ABOUT DAVIDO MORE ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOOD AND WRONG REASONS BUT MORE ON THE POSITIVE SIDE. THAT A CERTAIN MAN OF GOD SAID HE DREAMED OR TRANCED OR VISIONED DAVIDO SHOT AT A NIGHT CONCERT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A PINCH OF SALT.
WHOEVER THAT LOVES HIM SHOULD SINCERELY PRAY FOR HIM WHETHER THE PROPHET IS RIGHT OR WRONG.
TO YOU WHOSE BEST JOB IS TO ABUSE SERVANTS OF GOD FOR NO REASONS OTHER THAN BEING OBSESSED BY DEMONS OR BY BEING CRITICAL BECAUSE OF THE BLESSINGS OF GOD ON HIS CHURCH HENCE PASTORS WHO SHOULD BE POOR AND WRETCHED ARE RATHER LIVING FINE, SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER LIFE TO LIVE RATHER THAN BEING A WASTEFUL, ENVIOUS AND INDOLENT FOOL!
I HAVE SPOKEN!!!

All pastors who claim prophetic powers are liars, charlatans, criminals, thieves, and pretenders.

They only succeed because gullible and brainless people like you enable them.

I'm waiting for thunder to strike me.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by SweetiliciousD: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Better pray for Davido than attack the messenger.

David, I pray for your protection and safety IJMN

AMEN.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by BlueRayDick: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Well, davido is a self professed cultist that goes about flaunting his cult group's insignia. He was almost attacked in Port Harcourt the other time by rival cult groups. It's only a matter of time before he gets caught in rival cultists' crossfire.

The prophet is only working with the few information he has gathered as available on the internet ; there's nothing spiritual about what he's said thus far

4 Likes

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Sterope(f): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Praise be to God
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Prophet Demon ! Your father cool

1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by sylve11: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Sterope:
Praise be to God
Demon !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
shadeyinka:
As if DavidO is an asset to Gods Kingdom that God will want him kept alive at all cost.
You first gave out your WhatsApp number so that DavidO can call you for advice to avoid death.

It seems God doesn't show the church her errors and the way out again.
My bro, i taught the same o,

I wonder why these prophesies to avert death are always about the rich Nollywood or music celebrities who are doing everything that amplifies the work of the devil.

Is God now a worker of iniquity that keeps getting concerned about these celebrities?

Suleiman too is found of this prophesies
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by udemzyudex(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Ghanaian davido no Nigerian own, Prophet wan cash out.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Are you sure of what name you are calling??

You are just informing us now shocked

If he is among the rivals which you mentioned then be it. We have noted it down

LMAO........ giant of africa my foot
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by hardon1(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Nothing hunger no go cause. Pastor thinks he would get shi shi from davido
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Stallion93(m): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Lol! Time for Security men to Cash out!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by oluwasegun007(m): 11:06am On Mar 13, 2021
God forbid.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by jrusky(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Davido do you hear that Good this is coming out from a Ghanian fake pastor shey all of you are stupid bah If they kill Davido I swear I will never type RIP its a promise because you fools know Ghana are like sworn enemy to anything Nigeria and its that Ghana all of you Wizkid, that dirty teeth roughian called Burna shit and Davido suddenly now turned to your new home and forget any attempt pitching your tent in the camp of enemy then be ready to go to the grave soonest. FACT!!!

Since you Davido has been in your Nja peacefully has any animal predict death on you Hell No. Bro if you die or the jealous Ghanian shot you dead you just die for nothing I swear.

I remember few months back when you Davido and that *dirty looking roughian called Burna shit* were throwing punches disgracing yourself in Ghana.

If they kill you bro you die for nothing. Ghana has never like us stay away from them but you guys won't listen. I know what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by InvertedHammer: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
/
Good one pastor! All he has to do is arrange some goons to shoot Davido and his prophecy is fulfilled. More tithe in his basket grin

/
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by MufasaLion: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
All these fake pastors grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Jackyboy: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by JackTiger: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Without prophesy,if u look at the young man's gang affiliated lifestyle,u could only feel sorry for him because he is on a very dangerous path.I pray he doesn't get shot but if he is,I won't be surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by DimIsaac10(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Lolz.. Inside life. In an event..
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by RPG2020(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Bampeh:
Prophecies whether fake or true makes you to become awake. Remember Davido has beef with one American guy for using his slangs and he also have beef with Burna Boy etc.

Only beef why not fish

Bampeh isn't surprise
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by vineyardfarms: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Nigeria is already on fire, constante increament of pms on daily basis by cabals of pmb, the rising cost of living, insecurity and Northern Govs who have turn kidnapping and banditry as lucrative industries, Gumi been the C.E.O. PMB mortgaging nig to china throu endless borrowing to fill pork -belly of cabals. There is fire in the mountain.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Mitsurugi(m): 11:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Manq:
Call for this mofo's arrest asap!

You no get mouth?
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by lagdmark(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Prophet Osei of ghana saw prophecy for Nigeria and chale saw nothing for ghana. Odikwa risky!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by wonlasewonimi: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Davido, go buy ayeta and odeshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / What Is Goodluck Jonathan Eating In This Photo? Oh My!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.