Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot (914 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Brawlscartel(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2021
So I wanna share something here....

There is the girl I'm eyeing in my faculty..

We talked last year in class just small question...

Since then I haven't talked to her...
But we chat on the class what' app group...all these random chat..

So I decided to shot my shot I dm her on WhatsApp...

I introduce myself I was shocked this girl didn't ask how I got her number..

We chatted for long..
She told me she knows me and even remember 1 incident like that in class 2020 (that day I was in her front I remember Sha)

She said immediately I dm she was like this fine boy don enter my dm ...

We vibe along

So my fellow NL should I still shoot my shot..
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Donspicey: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2021
Shoot fast fast.....

Or are u out of bullets?.....

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2021
Just tell her you wan fvck. Nor Dey whine us
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Brawlscartel(m): 9:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Carchoice:

. is this the advice you can give
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Xenry: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, we all know where the relationship would end up in, just go straight to the point and tell her the truth. Consider the tweet below!

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Brawlscartel(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Donspicey:
Shoot fast fast.....

Or are u out of bullets?.....

Not really thanks man I will continue with the shot
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Jeon(f): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Brawlscartel:
So I wanna share something here....

There is the girl I'm eyeing in my faculty..

We talked last year in class just small question...

Since then I haven't talked to her...
But we chat on the class what' app group...all these random chat..

So I decided to shot my shot I dm her on WhatsApp...

I introduce myself I was shocked this girl didn't ask how I got her number..

We chatted for long..
She told me she knows me and even remember 1 incident like that in class 2020 (that day I was in her front I remember Sha)

She said immediately I dm she was like this fine boy don enter my dm ...

We vibe along

So my fellow NL should I still shoot my shot..
don't come back with a stories about Nigerian girls are this and that.
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Brawlscartel:

. is this the advice you can give
I need advice from you bro.
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Jeon(f): 9:55am On Mar 13, 2021
Carchoice:
great advice.
op just come out straight and stop beating around
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
You wan use your head break coconut

Leave those girls dey belong to lecturers, cultists, sugar daddies and so on.

You face your book and face your hustle when you make it, you can go back for her if you are still interested because I know you'll want to go for better

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Sundrus: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Carchoice:
because she dey work for brothel abi grin
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Ketapu: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2021
My only advice is that you talk to her OFFLINE. Don't be timid when you meet her again in class. And please, within the first 3 offline conversations, make sure you tell her exactly what you want from her. E.g platonic friendship, or romantic relationship or short/long term sex, etc.

Don't invest in the relationship without letting her know what you want. She will either reject or accept your requests. Either way, it's good because you will know the truth from the beginning instead of waiting for weeks/months/years later before knowing that she's really not into you.

If she rejects your requests, don't be afraid of her telling her friends or other people. Just forget about her and never give her any attention again. Act as if she never exist to you. There are too many ladies in the world to let one give you problem.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Angelacruz: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
[img

Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by hassana45502: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
:Just tell her you wan fvck. Nor Dey whine us because she dey work for brothel abi
Re: Advice Needed Should I Still Shoot My Shot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sundrus:
because she dey work for brothel abi grin
it's her decision to accept or decline depending on her price taggrin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will U Do In This Case? / The Consequences Of Sexual Assault On Mental Health / Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.