Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (15591 Views)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? / How Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Psoul(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
18 - 20hrs per day in my area
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by 10mobile: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Sapele road in Benin city is okay.....pz road to be precise...my area

Ugbowo is also okay...around nineteen Street and opposite main gate according to one of my niggarrrr....

Okhoro around play house...not good...no constant light..my grand mum's area

Iyean after aduwawa is manageable...my cousins area
Family man. I don troway salute wey I 4 give thee. Abeg, I need weed.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by efilefun(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:
It seems EKEDC has major issue for the past 4 days, there has been no light in my area.

Dear Customer,
We are still awaiting TCN, one of the other partners in the electricity delivery supply chain to complete their ongoning maintenance and allocate energy to Eko Disco.
*From* all indications it is unlikely they will be able to restore tonight.

Thanks for your understanding as they make every frantic effort to restore asap.

EKEDC IBEJU .
Was this message yesterday or today?
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Allee90: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Sapele road in Benin city is okay.....pz road to be precise...my area

Ugbowo is also okay...around nineteen Street and opposite main gate according to one of my niggarrrr....

Okhoro around play house...not good...no constant light..my grand mum's area

Iyean after aduwawa is manageable...my cousins area

My Niggar, so you live for Benin? I would really love to meet you one on one
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Kebbiprince: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
saphiere:
I stay in an Estate. We have steady light though we pay through our nose
Which city do you stay

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by efilefun(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Ibeju and darkness are siamese twins. I stay around Eputu when I am at work, they may not have light for a whole week sef.
This time around its general cuz even phase one is experiencing same shitt
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
berbs:
Which area is that?
Clem Road, Ojokoro, Alagbado
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
mbaise1000:
There is 24 hour light everywhere the 97% live, it's only wailers and the 5% that are complaining,
Just like the 97% have their pass to buy fuel at 40 naira and pay less for everything while only the 5% -will will pay 212 naira for fuel
Una don come again.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by zealousayo(m): 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Herbephe1:
Good morning sires Please share are the procedures to state
to state university transfer....I learnt it requires huge amount of
money,planning of transferring to LASU

You will have to create a thread under Education section. There you can get what you need.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by joyousmother2016: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Non existent, Sokoto state.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Zane2point4(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
judetov2:
almost 24hrs a day.... even now my guy is cooking with hot plate.... we hardly use gas here no generator too
This kind hot plate shock you eeh..... grin

It look rough.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
average in sango Minna.
8hrs daily
How 8hrs come be average, oboy we don see something for this country.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ema2010: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
It's been a year and two months now, there has not been light in my area at Idjedo road, Otokutu. Nothing is being done till now.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Amaechi2023(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
SegFault:

How 8hrs come be average, oboy we don see something for this country.
na d level when e don reach be that oo..
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by ch3ckm8: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
On the average we get 22 hours everyday.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Udstar(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iamdemola1:
Solid, at least 20hrs/day, except there is a national fault

Which area? State?
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Bigsunny01(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Our February bill just jump up from normal regular 16k to 40k, and dere hasn't been consistent electricity

Na who wan pay dis money

Na to remove de light las las go happen ooh, I cannot come and kill myself
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by donjhyde(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Total darkness since last 2 weeks...... Not even a blink........
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Otl baje o
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nteogwuija(m): 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Joysticks:
It seems phcn has increased electricity tariff.The IKEDC brought a bill of #30k as against the #12 to #15k they have been bringing.Light wey na for 5pm till 7am them dey on.Will Nigeria ever get better?For me na bad governance go kill person laslas

Omo, this is 14hrs daily. I have this, na me go dey go nepa office to pay bill one week b4 eh expire.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Yemisi87: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
No electric light in Mowe, Ogun State.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Blakpot: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jabi/Airport Rd Abuja.

Omo no light since yesterday after rain fall.
Na 3am I wake up today
Na so I fight mosquito till daybreak.
They no gree finish. As I dey kill more dey come from only God know where.

The situation wasn't funny at all; combination of mosquito and heat, was a bad experience thanks to NEPA.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by iwaeda: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
efilefun:
Was this message yesterday or today?

Early this morning.
Dear Esteemed Customer,
We regret to inform you that our TCN Partners are yet to conclude the ongoing diversion work on the lines and this is likely to extend till tomorrow.

Supply will be restored as soon as the work is completed and energy allocated to EKEDC.
We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
EKEDC, Lekki.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Reex12(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
See this snitch wan come cut light
We don’t have light.
na trap oh
na nepa man be that

1 Like

Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Klamour: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
We've not had light in Ajah since Wednesday morning. Heard this morning that TCN is maintaining high tension transmission lines along Ajah axis and its scheduled to last for 5 days.

Our hope to see light is extended to Tuesday ooo.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
20 hours light
Awka anambra
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Myer(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:
It seems EKEDC has major issue for the past 4 days, there has been no light in my area.

Dear Customer,
We are still awaiting TCN, one of the other partners in the electricity delivery supply chain to complete their ongoning maintenance and allocate energy to Eko Disco.

Thanks for your understanding as they make every frantic effort to restore asap.

EKEDC IBEJU .

It seems to be rotated. Lately there's been major improvement here in Lagos, Okota area where I reside.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by berbs: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Clem Road, Ojokoro, Alagbado

But some complain about terrible power supply in Alagbado.
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by VBCampaign: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Akobo, Ibadan... No power since yesterday morning
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by Splitmind: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
For the past 5 months we have had non stop light at cheap rates. Sometimes even when I go to pay my bill they tell me not to worry and I enjoy a free month of electricity all thanks to Buhari and Osinbanjo's Siemens deal.

Sai Baba!
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by helicoptarr: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Dear Customer,

EKEDC IBEJU .

Symptom of a bigger issue!

No Light...so there would be no light!
Re: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? by helicoptarr: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
iwaeda:

Dear Customer,

EKEDC IBEJU .

Symptom of a bigger issue!

No Light...so there would be no light!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DISCOs Reject 2,495.3MW In One Week / Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Yet To Break Out Of Strongholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.