Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures (42275 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Mark International Women’s Day With Gorgeous Pictures / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Prajonis: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2021
hspda:
What a beautiful pictures. Happy birthday to her.

The only problem I have with her picture is on the second pix. It’s so funny that she couldn’t cover her upper body very well, while enough fabric was wasting on the floor. Isn’t that not awesome??

My take from that picture is that many a times, the solutions to different challenges we pass through is always around us. We only need to look well for us to see them.
Deep reflections cheesy
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by KenModi(m): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

You guys age like ogogoro cuz una nor get wetin una dey use body do, how many pikin you una dey drop, abegiii.

Giving birth to children is not the reason women age faster than me. I have seen women wey no even born but nature still took its cause. So no need to give excuses. Its just how mama nature works; let us all just accept it. Have you seen RMD or Idris Elba? cheesy
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by 9jaRealist: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2021
>
JESSICA RABBIT... grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nnatuu: 2:01am On Mar 14, 2021
I hate this girl with all my heart!
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Pa3cia:

Holier than thou.
Saint Shogsman pray for us.
Now type without crying, cry cry baby e choke, more tears on the way tongue
Na your type dem dey knack their Gf inside kabukabu and still $uck their rival's Cum lmao.
Lastly, Erica has eight endorsement deals, how many you or your babe get, PoshiPoshi!
I'm glad you'd identified as a sex object, you don't have anything else to offer.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Skymason20(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2021
to bang this girl just dey my mind grin
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by razzydoo(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2021
bluefilm:
At the end of the day, nothing so special about her. undecided
wo, blessings come your way. She's not even fair skinned. Come get ugly behaviour join.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by bluefilm: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
razzydoo:
wo, blessings come your way. She's not even fair skinned. Come get ugly behaviour join.

I just hope she has so many good characters that can counterbalance those disgusting behaviours she exposed to the world while on the Show.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
shogsman:

I'm glad you'd identified as a sex object, you don't have anything else to offer.
It's your gf and sisters who doesn't have anything to offer, FYI you're just an ordinary $ex object to ur cheap god forsaken worn-out Ho€, you call Gf Arindin.
It's obvious from your reply that your sisters sell their bodies in exchange for $ex in order to earn a living, since according to you women are sex objects.
Omo irakiran.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by razzydoo(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
bluefilm:

I just hope she has so many good characters that can counterbalance those disgusting behaviours she exposed to the world while on the Show.
Hopefully.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
KenModi:

Giving birth to children is not the reason women age faster than me. I have seen women wey no even born but nature still took its cause. So no need to give excuses. Its just how mama nature works; let us all just accept it. Have you seen RMD or Idris Elba? cheesy
Not all women, we have older women looking young, it depends on how good they used their bodies in their youth.
E.g Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Shaffy Bello, Bianca Ojukwu to mention but a few.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Bayraf: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
I regret not tearing this girl's pussy back then now she will be forming big girl.

pussy is elastic. you can only do your best
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nmezor(f): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pretty Ugonma, Ngozi, Erica Nlewedim
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
I regret not tearing this girl's pussy back then now she will be forming big girl

WTF is wrong with NIGERIANS?
�����
Isn't this MADNESS?
WTAF
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2021
Mabizeka:
I regret not tearing this girl's pussy back then now she will be forming big girl

Are Nigerians Okay?
What's is this?
You people are disgusting ���
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2021
razzydoo:

Ugly behavior
I'm trying to understand something, wasn't it only one night she was drunk that she insulted someone?
I get it y'all don't like her but you've all been insulting her for more than 6 months.
She insulted someone just one night and she's the bad person.
����

HYPOCRITES
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2021
razzydoo:
Hopefully.

Oh shut up.

It's the way y'all act like saints for me.
People insulted this girl non-stop for close to one year now.
She insulted someone just one day she was drunk and suddenly she the bad person.

Mtcheeew
Nigerians are terrible
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2021
GreenDee:
lmao.. so true.

������������������������������������������������������

The way you people talk ehn as if you know it all and you know Absolutely nothing.
Dummy.
Go and Google her please, y'all stop being so ignorant.
Girl has been Acting since 2015, She knows so many people in the industry already, has attended AMVCA a couple of times.
Y'all need to REST.
Mtcheeew �
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2021
shogsman:

You better shut your mouth,I'm not about to be lectured by a lady who regards someone who was fuvked on national tv on a tv show aimed at unintelligent ignoramus as a celebrity.
Thank you KUSHME

I hate the fact that Nigerians are the biggest HYPOCRITES.
Please i just have a question to ask you?
Are you a Virgin?
I await your Answer.
Because if you're judging someone for what you do too then you're the biggest FOOL.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2021
bluefilm:

What disgusting behaviour are you talking about?
Oh REST.
Mtcheeew �
Was it not one day when she was drunk she insulted someone?
People have been insulting this same person for close to one year now but she's the bad person right?

I hate HYPOCRITES
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2021
Thugnificent:
Happy birthday hoelosho tongue

May you and all the people that liked your comment.
All of you your sisters, daughters, mothers, cousins are prostitutes

And finally, you will live to see Erica be international personality.
You will come back to this and may y'all be miserable all your life
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by razzydoo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
DiamondzPropert:

Ugly behavior
I'm trying to understand something, wasn't it only one night she was drunk that she insulted someone?
I get it y'all don't like her but you've all been insulting her for more than 6 months.
She insulted someone just one night and she's the bad person.
����

HYPOCRITES
You are funny and also hypocritical. Why are you making excuses for her? Funny enough, i like her. But i can't allow sentiments and emotion overule critical judgement.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
DiamondzPropert:

I hate the fact that Nigerians are the biggest HYPOCRITES.
Please i just have a question to ask you?
Are you a Virgin?
I await your Answer.
Because if you're judging someone for what you do too then you're the biggest FOOL.
you're a foolish individual, you're comparing people that have intercourse privately in the confines of their home to a girl fuvcked on national tv that is viewed by millions, one not need to ask your background cos only someone from a wayward and promiscuous lineage would make that comparison
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pa3cia:

It's your gf and sisters who doesn't have anything to offer, FYI you're just an ordinary $ex object to ur cheap god forsaken worn-out Ho€, you call Gf Arindin.
It's obvious from your reply that your sisters sell their bodies in exchange for $ex in order to earn a living, since according to you women are sex objects.
Omo irakiran.
I'm glad it pains you,only people that comes from a long line of wh0res talk like you do,so claim your origin
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
shogsman:

I'm glad it pains you,only people that comes from a long line of wh0res talk like you do,so claim your origin
Werey
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
razzydoo:
You are funny and also hypocritical. Why are you making excuses for her? Funny enough, i like her. But i can't allow sentiments and emotion overule critical judgement.

You're acting like it isn't just one day, she had this "outbursts" because she was drunk.
Gosh ��‍♀️
It doesn't matter if you like her or not.
It was just one day ffs.
People have been insulting her for almost a year now.
Gosh ��‍♀️ Nigerians are such hypocrites.
They like to judge whereas they are worse off.
I've seen insults on this forum and other platforms by y'all but y'all act like saints.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
shogsman:

you're a foolish individual, you're comparing people that have intercourse privately in the confines of their home to a girl fuvcked on national tv that is viewed by millions, one not need to ask your background cos only someone from a wayward and promiscuous lineage would make that comparison

������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
Nigerians ���
���
Did you watch the s*x? ��
Did you see the s*x
���
Nigerians are so funny.
You don't have sense.
I only asked you a question if you're a virgin.
You're not from your reply but you feel you're better than others.
Lmfao �
Nigerians are funny people.
"Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently"
Abeg get out

Plus whatever you said happened, it's about 2 people, why are you making it about the "girl" alone? �
Hypocrites.
Also why are you worried about what people are doing with themselves.
You should be worried about yourself and how to better your own life.
Your life should be your priority not what others are doing with themselves.
STUPID
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
DiamondzPropert:

������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������
Nigerians ���
���
Did you watch the s*x? ��
Did you see the s*x
���
Nigerians are so funny.
You don't have sense.
I only asked you a question if you're a virgin.
You're not from your reply but you feel you're better than others.
Lmfao �
Nigerians are funny people.
"Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently"
Abeg get out

Plus whatever you said happened, it's about 2 people, why are you making it about the "girl" alone? �
Hypocrites.
Also why are you worried about what people are doing with themselves.
You should be worried about yourself and how to better your own life.
Your life should be your priority not what others are doing with themselves.
STUPID
It is foolish individuals like you that praise fraudsters that acquire wealth through nefarious means, no morality, intellect whatsoever, idiot is asking me if I'm better than a girl who got fuvked on national tv,used and dumb,sent out from a show because he threatened to kill a guy who has done nothing wrong to her.mumu
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by chatinent: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Famous p*rnstar.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by DiamondzPropert(f): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2021
shogsman:

It is foolish individuals like you that praise fraudsters that acquire wealth through nefarious means, no morality, intellect whatsoever, idiot is asking me if I'm better than a girl who got fuvked on national tv,used and dumb,sent out from a show because he threatened to kill a guy who has done nothing wrong to her.mumu

Focus on your own life and stop worrying about what people are doing with themselves.
It actually says more about you.
✌️
Nigerians are HYPOCRITES.
I watch BBUK, BBCANANADA they even do worse but you don't see people judging them.
It's a show and it has ended almost one year now.
You need to REST.
Mtcheeew �
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
DiamondzPropert:

Focus on your own life and stop worrying about what people are doing with themselves.
It actually says more about you.
✌️
Nigerians are HYPOCRITES.
I watch BBUK, BBCANANADA they even do worse but you don't see people judging them.
It's a show and it has ended almost one year now.
You need to REST.
Mtcheeew �
Stupid lots,did you just compare uk traditions and custom to Nigeria, how foolish,this is exactly why you people are always behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.