Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures (42277 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Mark International Women’s Day With Gorgeous Pictures / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Olobofife(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
TeemahBeddings0:
My opinion. She isn't cut out for this celebrity life.

She is looking unreal and as if she is forcing herself or they are forcing her to do it

A whole actress is not cut out for celebrity life and is being forced?

Clean your glasses and look again bro. She came for this life

3 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Reex12(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
k

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by TeemahBeddings0: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Please don't come and drag my ears awon elite. I said my opinion. Write yours but not under my post tongue

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Funkeshuga(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
she's already richer than PhD holder, a country rule by aboki. they've successfully run down this country sectors
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD to her
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by KenModi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations

For all those wishing they bang the hell out of this girl

Just take it easy.......the amaka and Sandra in your area is good enough....if care is not take them sweet pass even this Erica

And funny enough.....there is a particular niggarrrr out there tired of banging this same erica

I dey tell you! cheesy No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always a guy in her present or past who is tired of her and can’t even stand her presence. So no need to overwork one’s self on top woman mata.

3 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by newdawnlive: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
she make sense. lala do u have her number?
ask kidd

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Kingrefreshed: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
More

She try well but with my experience in Fuckcxing Matters. Girls like this always CARRY BOREHOLES Underneath cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by TheRedpillguy: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
The wall comet closer.
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by smiliyB(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday my love, my one and only Star Go a.k.a Our African Beauty kiss Just fasten your seatbelt because it gonna be the best ride ever come this new age. Keep living, keep loving, and keep Smiling my Baby G.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by julitoch: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday my baby, the realest of them all

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by ofiko123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday Erica Nweledim...

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Thugnificent:
Happy birthday hoelosho tongue
It's your tears for me, keep dropping it for mopping.
E CHOKE grin

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
TeemahBeddings0:
Please don't come and drag my ears awon elite. I said my opinion. Write yours but not under my post tongue
Painment!
Lmao
All ye Iclowns and Nenglidiots feel free to drop your tears for mopping.

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Aguilar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm seeing different faces
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
shogsman:
you're all mad,will this nonsense reduce the price of fuel from the N225 I bought it this money,unfortunate people with misplaced priorities
Channel your anger to Bubu abeg, last time I checked Erica is not the President of Nigeria, lastly, the increase in fuel price doesn't stops her from celebrating her birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
shogsman:
you're all mad,will this nonsense reduce the price of fuel from the N225 I bought it this money,unfortunate people with misplaced priorities
Channel your anger to Bubu abeg, last time I checked Erica is not the President of Nigeria, lastly, the increase in fuel price doesn't stop her from celebrating her birthday.

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
safarigirl:

It's their tears for me, E CHOKE, E Chokulate and Strangulate, STAR GIRL in their faces forever.

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wrong headline, she ain't a star but a bbnaija ex contestant
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
KenModi:

I dey tell you! cheesy No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always a guy in her present or past who is tired of her and can’t even stand her presence. So no need to overwork one’s self on top woman mata.
Same applies to your gender, yourself inclusive cool

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
ceejay80s:
Wrong headline, she ain't a star but a bbnaija ex contestant
Tears!
Tears!
Tears!
Tears!
I can feel your pain embarassed
E pele sir grin

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Itz2019: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Without the work of the painter on her face, my mother looks younger than her. Still she is telling me she is now 27.
Why the lie aunty. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by dahmie2013: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday star girl.....Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Earntrick: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
If you wan see fine GIRLS... Visit any NYSC orientation camp near you.. Na den you go know say God Na the GREATEST DESIGNER OF ALL TIME... or better still Visit Girls only Secondary School... You go know say the BEAUTIFUL ONES STILL DEY CHILL FOR HEAVEN

3 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
this girl fine o...kai

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by TeemahBeddings0: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pa3cia:

Painment!
Lmao
All ye Iclowns and Nenglidiots feel free to drop your tears for mopping.

As if I watch the show undecided

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Victoria938(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday. wishing you long live and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Mandela27: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Thugnificent:
Happy birthday hoelosho tongue
grin my nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.