Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall (42781 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by VTJN(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
UwaMmebii:

I can relate with all you mention here! I was admitted to study med and surg but now I want to run away oh stress there no be here, praying for my Visa to come out to go and study it in a sane country. I once contemplated suicide the day we wrote one of the physics course during my first year at Abuja building, it is like a dream to me when the lecturer told everyone to stop just within 20 min of written the exam. I dey respect my junior sister who is in pharmacy seriously.

Rest in peace to the guy. For those of you saying nonsense about the young lad taking his own life just pray let depression not hit you.
Exactly bro, depression is damn real
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Cashify: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jesus

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Benwallt(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
If he had known that the certificate with be close to useless after graduation. Some ppl are weak sha. RIP
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by GodisFirst: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Indomie Children. What kind of nonsense is this.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Spectro: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2021
I don't know if this is a Nigerian thing, but damn, we really don't know how to respond to issues affecting other people's lives.

Many people here on nairaland, and all over the country do not understand that depression is much deeper than circumstantial experience. Just like perfectionism, Obsessive-Compulsive disorder, Paranoia, Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia nervosa, and a host of other mental illnesses, depression is an enduring illness that only depressed people understand perfectly.

The pain they go through cannot be understood by the rest of you. There is a lot going on inside, that even if they lived in the most comfortable circumstances, the pain might still endure. Of course, tragic events stir up suicidal thoughts in them, but there is so much more to depression than most people know.

So, if you can't respect the dead by pitying them and asking them to rest in peace, shut the f-up!

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by calcal: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Survival in this country is not an easy task, however, our representatives are not working toward a system that will work for all.
Before, they asked us to go farming, can anyone go again? of-course NO
Boys are using their laptops to find a business which is being done all over the world, the government says NO.

NO farming
NO fishing
NO hunting
NO Crypto
NO pay (in most states)
NO security
NO power (Regular)
NO road
NO water
NO health service (Free)
NO housing (those born 50 years ago still living with their parents)

It was 2020 AGENDA, where are the results? nothing to show for it.

anyway better to form a revolutionary group than taking own life jare
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2021
It takes a great mind to survive it when you are already In 300 level and you are caught for malpractices.... Most times , it results to been expelled from the school.... he would have thought how he is going to start afresh again which is not always easy and also what he is going to tell his parents at home.., he got it wrong anyways, education is not the only way to success.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by edoairways: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Benwallt:
If he had known that the certificate with be close to useless after graduation. Some ppl are weak sha. RIP
Until you find yourself in depression, you would understand better.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2021
You are welcome
Heineken:
it shall be well with you boss. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by BrightCulture: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Since 2018 till now.... UNN refuses to do convocation so I can collect my certificate and move on with my life... Just last week a friend of mine was disqualified for NNPC test due to lack of Certificate from UNN. She cried all her life because of that, there are so many factors that can cause depression and can even lead one to suicide, especially the factor u can't control yourself. Just take a look at her situation, she is done with school and all it wahala, just ordinary certificate is causing her all this. UNN can't tell me is because of the pandemic because they are well equipped to do virtual convocation ceremony. What is taking them this long?... Just take look at how many years from 2018 till now, we can't even go for masters or travel abroad for schooling because of this same school cert.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Benwallt(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2021
edoairways:

Until you find yourself in depression, you would understand better.
I can never find myself there again no matter what. Some ppl take live wrongly
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SHOCK7(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
saphiere:
R.I.P
The lips though
Damn girl, this is wrong time & place to be commenting on the diseased lips!! angry
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by martinogeenz: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2021
RRodwave:

There are some people wey don suffer the highest level of depression yet dem no kill themselves
Everyone is not the same
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Magnoliaa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
immortalcrown:
Suicide is becoming too much in UNN, and I do not think depression and frustration are the cause. I hear that all the students that have died by suicide in the school were doing well academically. I suspect occultism.

I have seen cases. All from UNN, too. I just don't know enough to conclude it's widespread. But if it is ehn, and with what you're saying now... Hmmmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / Picture Compilation Of Facts / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.