Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! (47705 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by ford101: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
Galacious1:
for how long did you try kdp?
since 2019 July till now.recived some payment but it stopped.i still have my account with books in it.my first account was blocked etc.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2021
Teespice:
Smh.
Hey sweetie
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by veave(f): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2021
jondon11:
Thanks for this. We're sorta compatible but her lazy approach to life is an issue and it spills into the way she approaches other issues.

She's doing her MSc but she has no ideas what she'd do with the degree once she's done, she's suggested opening a corner shop and a beauty parlour (she expects I brankroll whatever venture she decides upon). I know she's an adult and I've made this about me like you noted but if I leave this girl she's content sitting at home all day watching Zee world or if she does open the corner shop would further destabilize the life of the child and mine cause she won't be able to cope with the expanded responsibilities....I just want her to woman up cool cool

Yea, nothing wrong in cleaning my apartment but when we're in a live in situation I expect the person I'm living with to help with chores at least.

Although I'm slightly partial to career women, I don't mind marrying a full-time house wife, as long as they know they're in a partnership and would perform their role effectively. My girl is neither the career woman nor the house-wife...she postures like the house-wife type but unwilling to take on the responsibilities that come with it.

If you can, when she gives birth get her a govt job even if you have to pay for it. Let her go there and join her mates in gossiping about their lovely husband. She will definitely see her category of women there. Please get someone to come in everyday of 3 times a week to clean. Like a secondary school leaver. 20k to 30k pay would cover that. It is well with you grin
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by online4business: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2021
ford101:
since 2019 July till now.recived some payment but it stopped.i still have my account with books in it.my first account was blocked etc.

You tried for 24 months and you want to make it big...common guy man wake up.

People you know spend years in school and don't make it you tried months and you gave up... thank you for excuses...

You have received payment it means kdp works right why not stick with it till it pays out big.

If you try another bus and it pay out little and refused to pay again I'm sure you'll jump ship to another and another and another right.

LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THIS QUOTE

READY

JUST DO IT
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
She caused you to have an erection and you impregnated her.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
jondon11:
So I met my girl about a year ago during the start of the lockdown. We bonded real quick...she's easy-going, sorta smart, mad sexy and funny. Two months after we started dating, she moved in with me and began shuttling between my place and her sister's.

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run most of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

She is doing her MSc and our relationship started during the lockdown so she wasn't going to school. She was job searching (more like job waiting) so this gave her a lot of idle time which she spent watching Zee World or being on social media. I soon found a way to engage her in the job I do from home, and with the money she had saved in the bank (over 400K), she started work with me. I purchased a laptop for her for this purpose and so she could develop herself in other areas via online courses but she didn't do much work...working like two hours daily, very late at night...I sometimes complained but tried encouraging her as much as possible, especially when she made some success.

I'm sure you'd ask why I stayed in the relationship despite all of this? I was pussy whipped, had no other options given the nature of my work, saw some potential in her ( I know, a stupid thing to say) and thought I was in love (I'm 29 and shouldn't have been that stupid).

Fast forward to December last year, we discovered she was pregnant, a month pregnant. Told her we should keep the child and get married...she suggested we could abort since we weren't quite ready but I said what was a couple more months gonna make a difference? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since then till now, we've been quarrelling non-stop, one issue after another of which it's mainly me raising the issues. Maybe it's the tension that comes from knowing I might be starting a family with so many unresolved issues. I've raised my concerns and told her she'd need to be more responsible in the relationship if things will work and even though she tells me she knows, I know deep down she doesn't mean it or might not be up to the task of being a married adult. From some of our talk she expects I'd take care of all the financial responsibilities and have suggested a couple of times we get help for chores (we've moved to a bigger space now) but I told her in clear terms that that's not how I imagined my life...having help for chores and the likes, besides, it's just a two-bedroom flat.

I've purchased some of the things we'd be needing for our wedding and we're supposed to do an introduction this coming week but I'm having cold feet and just want to call it off.

I'm bringing this here to know how I can manage this situation...I can be lazy but I'm a really ambitious person so this pushes me but my girl is not just lazy, but unambitious. How do I manage the situation...there's a child involved now and will need to consider the child but at the same time, I can't take on this much stress nor have my ambitions cut short because my partner is lazy.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

You are yet to look deep into it despite the fact that you saw the whole pictures clearly

I think you have to put things on hold until after the birth of your child to know if is will worth it

A lazy woman gives a man the challenge of doing his own Jun at him and the woman's Job at home

Worst case is a lazy man

Sex is nit the only thing that us needed in marriage but support is the highest of them all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.