Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! (47705 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by alizma: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:
So I met my girl about a year ago during the start of the lockdown. We bonded real quick...she's easy-going, sorta smart, mad sexy and funny. Two months after we started dating, she moved in with me and began shuttling between my place and her sister's.

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run most of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

She is doing her MSc and our relationship started during the lockdown so she wasn't going to school. She was job searching (more like job waiting) so this gave her a lot of idle time which she spent watching Zee World or being on social media. I soon found a way to engage her in the job I do from home, and with the money she had saved in the bank (over 400K), she started work with me. I purchased a laptop for her for this purpose and so she could develop herself in other areas via online courses but she didn't do much work...working like two hours daily, very late at night...I sometimes complained but tried encouraging her as much as possible, especially when she made some success.

I'm sure you'd ask why I stayed in the relationship despite all of this? I was pussy whipped, had no other options given the nature of my work, saw some potential in her ( I know, a stupid thing to say) and thought I was in love (I'm 29 and shouldn't have been that stupid).

Fast forward to December last year, we discovered she was pregnant, a month pregnant. Told her we should keep the child and get married...she suggested we could abort since we weren't quite ready but I said what was a couple more months gonna make a difference? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since then till now, we've been quarrelling non-stop, one issue after another of which it's mainly me raising the issues. Maybe it's the tension that comes from knowing I might be starting a family with so many unresolved issues. I've raised my concerns and told her she'd need to be more responsible in the relationship if things will work and even though she tells me she knows, I know deep down she doesn't mean it or might not be up to the task of being a married adult. From some of our talk she expects I'd take care of all the financial responsibilities and have suggested a couple of times we get help for chores (we've moved to a bigger space now) but I told her in clear terms that that's not how I imagined my life...having help for chores and the likes, besides, it's just a two-bedroom flat.

I've purchased some of the things we'd be needing for our wedding and we're supposed to do an introduction this coming week but I'm having cold feet and just want to call it off.

I'm bringing this here to know how I can manage this situation...I can be lazy but I'm a really ambitious person so this pushes me but my girl is not just lazy, but unambitious. How do I manage the situation...there's a child involved now and will need to consider the child but at the same time, I can't take on this much stress nor have my ambitions cut short because my partner is lazy.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

There is no cause for alarm. First of all, you need to accept that you are heading for marriage with your lover and a child is in the way. These two make you a husband and a father in no distance time. While the two are enough to give man run for his bargain, I will advise you to believe in yourself, start acting like a good father and husband but don't forget, a good father and husband doesn't mean taking rubbish and at the same time does not mean using violent or I am the head phrase to achieve peace, it takes wisdom and grace.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2021
Obynolee:

Girl that stays with you,always on bra and pant during the lockdown and you're saying all these?,come on bro,it pays to be real,like I said earlier, it is easier said than done.
Then you run away if you don't have the ability to resist such destruction I do.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:
So I met my girl about a year ago during the start of the lockdown. We bonded real quick...she's easy-going, sorta smart, mad sexy and funny. Two months after we started dating, she moved in with me and began shuttling between my place and her sister's.

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run most of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

She is doing her MSc and our relationship started during the lockdown so she wasn't going to school. She was job searching (more like job waiting) so this gave her a lot of idle time which she spent watching Zee World or being on social media. I soon found a way to engage her in the job I do from home, and with the money she had saved in the bank (over 400K), she started work with me. I purchased a laptop for her for this purpose and so she could develop herself in other areas via online courses but she didn't do much work...working like two hours daily, very late at night...I sometimes complained but tried encouraging her as much as possible, especially when she made some success.

I'm sure you'd ask why I stayed in the relationship despite all of this? I was pussy whipped, had no other options given the nature of my work, saw some potential in her ( I know, a stupid thing to say) and thought I was in love (I'm 29 and shouldn't have been that stupid).

Fast forward to December last year, we discovered she was pregnant, a month pregnant. Told her we should keep the child and get married...she suggested we could abort since we weren't quite ready but I said what was a couple more months gonna make a difference? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since then till now, we've been quarrelling non-stop, one issue after another of which it's mainly me raising the issues. Maybe it's the tension that comes from knowing I might be starting a family with so many unresolved issues. I've raised my concerns and told her she'd need to be more responsible in the relationship if things will work and even though she tells me she knows, I know deep down she doesn't mean it or might not be up to the task of being a married adult. From some of our talk she expects I'd take care of all the financial responsibilities and have suggested a couple of times we get help for chores (we've moved to a bigger space now) but I told her in clear terms that that's not how I imagined my life...having help for chores and the likes, besides, it's just a two-bedroom flat.

I've purchased some of the things we'd be needing for our wedding and we're supposed to do an introduction this coming week but I'm having cold feet and just want to call it off.

I'm bringing this here to know how I can manage this situation...I can be lazy but I'm a really ambitious person so this pushes me but my girl is not just lazy, but unambitious. How do I manage the situation...there's a child involved now and will need to consider the child but at the same time, I can't take on this much stress nor have my ambitions cut short because my partner is lazy.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

This op dey sound like someone, i know very well grin.. Oga, e pele ehn!
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Coolgent(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

Bro u are lucky that she is a good cook and she is not dirty.
Every marriage has it negative side, be patient and work on those negative aspects.

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Na to dey giv woman belle, na im u sabi pass grin grin

Odiegwu o
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by rant19ade: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

bros abeg na which kind work from home u dey do, that one concern me pass.
For ur issue, if its a relationship u can't stay in and enjoy, then there is no point marrying her.
Let her know ur mind and move on.

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by tbliss22(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

Uncle, I don't just get you.. But you saw all this before pushing forward with the relationship, to make matters worst you've been sleeping with her unprotected.

Well, no story sir. Plan to either manage her in marriage or take your baby and just move on.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Urban9aira: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2021
I DIDNT READ THE FULL STORY BUT guy!!!! yOU DEY Bleep NO AMBITION GIRL YOU STILL NO REASON TO WEAR CONDOM..

ANYWAYS SHE GO COMMOT AM NO WORRY
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Atonsboy(m): 11:01am On Mar 15, 2021
I would have advised u bt I hv my own problems here. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Urban9aira: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2021
OKAY AFTER READING. I REALIZED YOU DONT HAVE TO MARRY HER.
Urban9aira:
I DIDNT READ THE FULL STORY BUT guy!!!! yOU DEY Bleep NO AMBITION GIRL YOU STILL NO REASON TO WEAR CONDOM..

ANYWAYS SHE GO COMMOT AM NO WORRY
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Obynolee(f): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2021
SegFault:

Then you run away if you don't have the ability to resist such destruction I do.

I hear, na your type go dey give the girl belle back to back
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Altrarecords(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

Sorry bro but I'm curious, what kinda work at home job do you do?

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Altrarecords(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2021
MufasaLion:
Condom could have prevented this!

Or making her take birth control pills right in front of you

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
I see stress and frustration in that relationship, and it's now hard for you to pull out. Don't pull out yet. You need her to take care of your child. Maybe after learning how to take care of her baby she will learn to be selfless and helpful to you.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Annychibest(f): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please, what kind of work from home do you guys do that's fetching you this money oh? Someone should put me through oh
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Annychibest(f): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Altrarecords:

Sorry bro but I'm curious, what kinda work at home job do you do?

As in ehen.. na wetin I dey interested to know
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by MufasaLion: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Altrarecords:

Or making her take birth control pills right in front of you

Yh. Nigga was lost in love
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by evans4luv: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
That's one of ur new catch Bro, u were blinded by big yansh and boobs, because i believe u might have seen all this before hand, the Lord is ur strength, enjoy it while it last
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by PrinzJaay: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
You also lack ambition for pregnantin a lazy and ambitiousless girl knowing this already then still went ahead to get her pregnant, even without doing the right thing first.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by ford101: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

please sir teach or tell me how to make money online.my name is samuel.my email address is asopada3@gmail.com or my phone number is 07030122860 thank you very much and God bless you.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Mrlucky81(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Free pussy don choke this one

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Realashbobby(f): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
Heee!!!why ladies are doing this moving in with guys nowadays?

@op, it seems some parts of you doesnt love the lady.

Talk true and let the devil be ashamed

Ladies: Marry the guy that loves you and not the one you love.

jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by ford101: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
why are we nigerians so wicked.i am begging for someone to help me teach me or even tell me ways of making money online.iv tried kdp it didn't work.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
espn:
You don't want to face responsibility man... Didnt you see all of this when the relationship was still young or before she got pregnant. You will understand the real definition of lazy soon. Update us in few months time.
hahha
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How do you guys do it sef? Those people selling condoms have they all died? Why are you forcing yourself to do things that your heart doesn't accept?
Be a father to your child and take some time to cool off(both of you) don't be in a haste to get married because you may end up gnashing your teeth in pure agony when things ain't going your way.
Pussy whipped indeed! You better give yourself brain before you become a shadow of yourself all in the name of trying to make things work out between you both.
Both of you are supposed to be on the same page making sure that the relationship or marriage sails smoothly, anything one sided doesn't last. Take that as a cue and halt whatever you think you are doing, after your kid is born you can decide to push through with the marriage plans if you notice any positive changes with your woman and if no changes occurs, face your child squarely and be happy.
they say it's sweeter
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Hassanmaye(m): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kingluqman:
My brother, small small, na so you don marry that girl wey lazy ooo grin

Abeg, your wedding location make I come chop fried rice and chicken?

I Dey feel sey this girl house go dey dirty join.. hope she dey wash her pata grin
wickedness

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by SHOCK7(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Baba be a man and stop complaining. Men like you put up with housewives. Abi u no see the lazy unambitious attitude before pouring inside? Rest please.

Imagine the lady wasnt even ready to be a mother but you whined and forced her and you here complaining
Let him complain jor,most average naija girls are like dis!
His only fault was that he should have used the rubber sad
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by SHOCK7(m): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Baba be a man and stop complaining. Men like you put up with housewives. Abi u no see the lazy unambitious attitude before pouring inside? Rest please.

Imagine the lady wasnt even ready to be a mother but you whined and forced her and you here complaining
Let him complain jor,most average naija girls are like dis!

His only fault was that he should have used the rubber sad
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by prettysassygirl(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
If she's weren't pregnant I would have asked u to end it. But now I guess its late so go ahead with the marriage plans and I know we would stillbget more sorry tales here on naira land when the married life starts. grin grin. You saw all the bad signs yet u went ahead to get her pregnant,now u are here complaining.hmmmm
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by SHOCK7(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:

Let him complain jor, that's the offering of most average naija girls!
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
SHOCK7:

Let him complain jor, that's the offering of most average naija girls!
plz spare me. Him no see am before diving in? Abegi
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Galacious1: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
ford101:
why are we nigerians so wicked.i am begging for someone to help me teach me or even tell me ways of making money online.iv tried kdp it didn't work.
for how long did you try kdp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.