Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! (47704 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by homiben(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
jondon11:
Thanks boss, you must be a patient person to have been able to manage your situation. I'd talk to her about what she wants to do and I'm not really pushing her to one job per se...she has no concrete plan for herself (nothing wrong here) and she's content just sitting idle cry cry.

I'll heed your advice and take things easy. She told me if I'm determined to kill myself with stress/thinking she'd get a lawyer to draft a will for me so herself and the kid have money to fend for themselves then she'd get a new husband undecided. I just can't get over the fact that she's real lazy and might not be up to the task of being a mother/wife angry angry angry

Lol... I'm liking this ya gal already...
Kinda like being relax than lazy, I think she's one of those very intelligent individuals that are very relax about everything... She's all about comfort, nothing is worth stressing about...
Just take away her comfort and watch her act.
If she's comfortable then whats the point to act, and thats the summary of her reasoning...
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by IgboWarlord(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
merieam16:
So if someone did that to ur sis u"ll tell him "to run frm the relationship as fast as possible" because he was blind and couldnt see d writing on d wall b4 getting her pregnant abi....

ʂơ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ɬɧɛ ɠıཞƖ ıʂ ℘ཞɛɠŋąŋɬ,ıɬ ɱɛąŋʂ ɧɛ ʂɧơųƖɖ ɱąཞཞყ ɧɛཞ,ῳɧɛŋ ąƈɬųąƖƖყ,ɧɛ ɖơɛʂŋɬ ῳąŋɬ ɬơ?....ƈơɱɛ ơŋ!!ɬɧıʂ ıʂ 2021 ŋą...
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
jondon11:
So I met my girl about a year ago during the start of the lockdown. We bonded real quick...she's easy-going, sorta smart, mad sexy and funny. Two months after we started dating, she moved in with me and began shuttling between my place and her sister's.

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run most of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

She is doing her MSc and our relationship started during the lockdown so she wasn't going to school. She was job searching (more like job waiting) so this gave her a lot of idle time which she spent watching Zee World or being on social media. I soon found a way to engage her in the job I do from home, and with the money she had saved in the bank (over 400K), she started work with me. I purchased a laptop for her for this purpose and so she could develop herself in other areas via online courses but she didn't do much work...working like two hours daily, very late at night...I sometimes complained but tried encouraging her as much as possible, especially when she made some success.

I'm sure you'd ask why I stayed in the relationship despite all of this? I was pussy whipped, had no other options given the nature of my work, saw some potential in her ( I know, a stupid thing to say) and thought I was in love (I'm 29 and shouldn't have been that stupid).

Fast forward to December last year, we discovered she was pregnant, a month pregnant. Told her we should keep the child and get married...she suggested we could abort since we weren't quite ready but I said what was a couple more months gonna make a difference? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since then till now, we've been quarrelling non-stop, one issue after another of which it's mainly me raising the issues. Maybe it's the tension that comes from knowing I might be starting a family with so many unresolved issues. I've raised my concerns and told her she'd need to be more responsible in the relationship if things will work and even though she tells me she knows, I know deep down she doesn't mean it or might not be up to the task of being a married adult. From some of our talk she expects I'd take care of all the financial responsibilities and have suggested a couple of times we get help for chores (we've moved to a bigger space now) but I told her in clear terms that that's not how I imagined my life...having help for chores and the likes, besides, it's just a two-bedroom flat.

I've purchased some of the things we'd be needing for our wedding and we're supposed to do an introduction this coming week but I'm having cold feet and just want to call it off.

I'm bringing this here to know how I can manage this situation...I can be lazy but I'm a really ambitious person so this pushes me but my girl is not just lazy, but unambitious. How do I manage the situation...there's a child involved now and will need to consider the child but at the same time, I can't take on this much stress nor have my ambitions cut short because my partner is lazy.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

D Issue Is D Way U Started With Her(foundation Of Ur Relationship). U Started D Relationship With Her With Money ( As If U Are Her Father & She Is Ur Daughter). She Behaves Dis Way because She Has Seen U As Her Daddy & Not As Her Guy Dat Needs Support Or Assistance 4rm Her.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Fcwilly: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
Condom could have prevented this!

1000 condoms saves more than 1001 problems, lessons for wonnabe next mumu victim of pussy
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
flexyrule:
You're a real Gee!

Much love bro!
#Nohomo
i regard you bro. cool
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Liposure: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Faber:

Sis speak louder make the guy hear. Na because of rising cost of pampers and other baby stuffs make me take my time dey plan to relocate to a better place where govt helps couples through child support. No be to bang pussy be the problem...na to bear responsibility from reckless and incessant banging be the koko...
exactly. Giving birth is one thing, raising them is another. That is why we have many deadbeat parents in the society
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Liposure: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Maryjane001:
When u were diving in raw, did u reason all this?. I wonder how you people invest in useless relationships, like is it worth the time and all that?.
lol. Raw is too sweet to think twice
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Liposure: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
She lacks ambition and you were busy fvcking her?
i guess she neva lacked it in da oza room
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by wizkidblogger(f): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
na dem.

next pls
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by tartarus(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
So you want her to contribute financially at home + do the house chores + carry your baby + run her Msc?? Cos she's wonder woman abi?!.
She suggested you both outsource and pay someone to clean and take care of the house chores at home but you refused cos you want a cook, a cleaner, a mother and a CEO in one woman, so what exactly is your usefulness?. Make it make sense please

You're not ready. This is 2021

Better get someone to do the chores and you both focus on making money and raising your child smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by divineappo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uprightness100:
If the Foundation be Destroyed , what can the righteous do?
Marriage is honorable with the bed undefiled..

When the Foundation has be broken and the bed defiled, whatever you see, you take it like that with Joy and No Complain..
which foundation is destroyed?

Must u read religion into everything

Oga park go one corner of your pulpit abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by MrDrey: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2021
You don marry liability be that...
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Gloriagee(f): 12:55am On Mar 15, 2021
You are a good man

ravensckar:
This issue is the easiest that I have come across. With a little bit of understanding, both of them will have a perfect marriage. Now, let's analyze the issue. She's educated, but you think she's unambitious. That's a lie! She just doesn't enjoy doing whatever job you're pushing her to for reasons best known to her. Bros, I'd advise you take her out for dinner one beautiful night and calmly ask her what type of job she'd like to go into. You'll be amazed. My wife is a degree holder, but prefers owning her own shop. I once forced her to work for a company, it almost killed her self-esteem. But now that she's in her preferred area, she's shining.

Secondly, on the issue of laziness. I think you just need to sit down with men and let them tell you first-hand what marriage entails. Almost all women find chores stressful. They enjoy roaming the house naked, watching television and enjoying themselves. Who wouldn't? I'll advise you play a trick on her. Whenever you return from work, tell her the usual line; 'work was stressful today, this and that happened bla bla bla'. Then, proceed to cleaning the house in her presence. Do it with a smile on your face. Trust me, her conscience will prick her. Some women are like that, words and threats won't work on them. Just appeal to their conscience. I believe your lady is a wonderful person since she isn't even pretending to be hardworking just to trick you into marrying her.

Thirdly, on the issue of pregnancy and the everyday drama that comes with it. Bros, I'll be very honest with you. The initial stage of marriage is filled with drama. Do you know why? Both of you ain't used to each other yet. You're beginning to observe the unpleasant sides of each other. Now, what's the solution to this? Take your minds off the negatives and focus on the positives. Think of the stuffs that your wife is good at and let it motivate you to want to make your marriage work. Compliment her for it, and tell her to her face that she's the best in that area. Then, watch her try to improve on her weak areas. It's a bit complex than how I've put it, I pray you find a way around it.

PS- It took my wife more than 4 years to understand that she has to tidy the house before going to shop. You can guess who was doing the cleaning for those 4 years. Lolz. Marriage hard o, but again, compared to what?
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Gloriagee(f): 12:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Na real wonder woman

tartarus:
So you want her to contribute financially at home + do the house chores + carry your baby + run her Msc?? Cos she's wonder woman abi?!.
She suggested you both outsource and pay someone to clean and take care of the house chores at home but you refused cos you want a cook, a cleaner, a mother and a CEO in one woman, so what exactly is your usefulness?. Make it make sense please

You're not ready. This is 2021

Better get someone to do the chores and you both focus on making money and raising your child smiley
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:07am On Mar 15, 2021
[ Hahahaha SWEET CUNT,Ur comment should have been FTC,number one,as your name implies .u should have been the first to comment....ur name is related to the ussue at hand.he was pussy whipped by his babes sweet cunt. wink

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=99866302]Baba be a man and stop complaining. Men like you put up with housewives. Abi u no see the lazy unambitious attitude before pouring inside? Rest please.

Imagine the lady wasnt even ready to be a mother but you whined and forced her and you here complaining [/quote]
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by OyinO: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2021
You knew she's lazy but went ahead to impregnate her? So you discovered she's lazy after impregnating her? She didn't get pregnant, you impregnated her joorrr.

2 Likes

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Faber(m): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2021
eazyduzit:

Nursery 3,How old are you then?And you're able to remember the taste of the jollof rice.I no understand this thing Ko'ocho

Don't dispute that. I was 6 yrs old then. I can remember many rhymes I was taught in Nursery 2 till today. I got strong memory guy. We even acted a play in nursery 2 when I was among the mice that plays when the cat is away. One of us now in Istanbul, Turkey...was the cat DT year. He will crawl out from one end of the class and we the mice will run on all fours to another section of the class and hide ourselves.

Okay let me tell you what how I cooked that rice. After cooking it, It was getting close to done. I broke some eggs and mixed the eggs with salt and pepper and poured on top the rice. When my mom came home and saw the food, she praised my efforts, but the raw nature of the eggs scared my other siblings away from the food. Both Mom and Dad insisted everyone must eat the food or go to bed starved. They did that to encourage me and also resources we're scarce then, no need to waste anything.

In my hood now, nursery 3 kids dey fry indomie anyhow. They come back from school use the gas, especially the thermostat gas cookers...and prepare noodles dem go chop. If you're smart... you're smart.

I know what am talking Mr.

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Faber(m): 2:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Liposure:
lol. Raw is too sweet to think twice

Guys are only thrilled to do "raw" but they fail to realize that pronouncing "raw" from the left hand side like say you're reading a Hebrew text...na "war" be that. If you no take time for raw na war you go land yourself into.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by dederocs(m): 3:31am On Mar 15, 2021
Sad situation you are in...
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Berryli: 3:58am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:
So I met my girl about a year ago during the start of the lockdown. We bonded real quick...she's easy-going, sorta smart, mad sexy and funny. Two months after we started dating, she moved in with me and began shuttling between my place and her sister's.

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run most of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

She is doing her MSc and our relationship started during the lockdown so she wasn't going to school. She was job searching (more like job waiting) so this gave her a lot of idle time which she spent watching Zee World or being on social media. I soon found a way to engage her in the job I do from home, and with the money she had saved in the bank (over 400K), she started work with me. I purchased a laptop for her for this purpose and so she could develop herself in other areas via online courses but she didn't do much work...working like two hours daily, very late at night...I sometimes complained but tried encouraging her as much as possible, especially when she made some success.

I'm sure you'd ask why I stayed in the relationship despite all of this? I was pussy whipped, had no other options given the nature of my work, saw some potential in her ( I know, a stupid thing to say) and thought I was in love (I'm 29 and shouldn't have been that stupid).

Fast forward to December last year, we discovered she was pregnant, a month pregnant. Told her we should keep the child and get married...she suggested we could abort since we weren't quite ready but I said what was a couple more months gonna make a difference? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since then till now, we've been quarrelling non-stop, one issue after another of which it's mainly me raising the issues. Maybe it's the tension that comes from knowing I might be starting a family with so many unresolved issues. I've raised my concerns and told her she'd need to be more responsible in the relationship if things will work and even though she tells me she knows, I know deep down she doesn't mean it or might not be up to the task of being a married adult. From some of our talk she expects I'd take care of all the financial responsibilities and have suggested a couple of times we get help for chores (we've moved to a bigger space now) but I told her in clear terms that that's not how I imagined my life...having help for chores and the likes, besides, it's just a two-bedroom flat.

I've purchased some of the things we'd be needing for our wedding and we're supposed to do an introduction this coming week but I'm having cold feet and just want to call it off.

I'm bringing this here to know how I can manage this situation...I can be lazy but I'm a really ambitious person so this pushes me but my girl is not just lazy, but unambitious. How do I manage the situation...there's a child involved now and will need to consider the child but at the same time, I can't take on this much stress nor have my ambitions cut short because my partner is lazy.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

when they said get someone that complements you, it isn't just in bed. you've known her to be the way she is, you went ahead to wife her and expect a miracle for her to change, especially now that its going to be legal, that you will shoulder her responsibilities. Oga, you are on a high way, bear your cross.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by xtervaganza(m): 4:00am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

no need for long story. Don't marry her.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Evii: 4:06am On Mar 15, 2021
"Try watch SAFE HOUSE - a movie by Denzel Washington"

From your words above, I wonder how some guys quickly accept strange ladies they met in a short while into their house all b'cos of pussy, just two months BAM you guys have started cohabitating or don't she have a roof over her head before u met her?
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by Alejobs: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2021
Either of you need to work outside the house, i will recommend you do that. It will be good for your sanity. I don't blame you for anything as many men would have fall for the same. I sell lithium powerbank for laptop, Kindly check it out and recommend bro

jondon11:

I work from home and my place is structured such that there's not much to do to maintain it. Although I work from home, I go out now and again for business and during my time out I run of the errands...my girl ensures that it's only when I'm going out that she gets whatever she needs, from the market or errands around the area mainly cause she's often in a pant and bra watching a movie or just being lazy. She's a good cook but a lot of times I found chow coming late or not at all, and there was always raw food to prepare...sometimes her excuse for not cooking could be she couldn't get one ingredient or the other either because she didn't have cash on her or some other reason...there's mobile money just outside our gate and if she doesn't have the money she can call me to make a transfer but the main issue was laziness. I swept and mopped like 80% of the time, ran errands like 100%, cooked like 20% or the time (starved like 20% or sorted myself out someway), she did dishes 80% of the time and I brought like 100% of the money we lived on.

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by LaJoe2: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2021
This is why with condom, I still do withdrawal method, then still interrogate her to be sure it didn't enter.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by ford101: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassedplease i want to talk to you in private please it's important we talk.just flash me I will call you or we can chat on what's app am 33 yr.07030122860.thanks

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by ford101: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

please i want to talk to you in private please it's
important we talk.just flash me I will call you or we can
chat on what's app am 33 yr.07030122860.thanks
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by MufasaLion: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Fcwilly:

1000 condoms saves more than 1001 problems, lessons for wonnabe next mumu victim of pussy

Bless You!

1 Like

Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by BigBrowser: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2021
MufasaLion:
Condom could have prevented this!

Or even withdrawal method.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by MufasaLion: 7:36am On Mar 15, 2021
BigBrowser:

Or even withdrawal method.

But not all can do that. Nigga said he was pussy whipped.
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by chaloskyx: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2021
WELL SHE WAS AMBITIOUS ENOUGH TO TIE YOU DOWN WITH PREGNANCY SO KUDUS TO HER AND CONGRTS ON BEING A DAD MAKE SURE YOU INVITE US FOR THE WEDDING O
Re: My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! by SoftChordz: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2021
jondon11:

What can I do??

embarassed embarassed

DON'T MARRY HER, SLOWLY DISCHARGE THE MARRIAGE PAROLE BRO TO SAVE YOUR LIFE...
Clearly you don't love her, her character irritates you and she's not going to change this is who she is... she's the lazy type, I despise telemundo watching motherfuckers that don't have schedule for watching it. that station sucks away all the sense left in girls that live it.
Pregnancy is no more a new thing babaymama full everywhere, don't marry her. take care of your baby and her for the time being. if you cut her off for her upkeeps right now she might start thinking on how to get to you, women are very cunning and manipulative so you have to be very smart here.
Don't mention cutting off the marriage unless she changes, rather make it seem like you don't have money to marry for now and postpone matters from now till she now use her hand to spoil matters finish like chatting other guys or any form of cheating after giving birth to ur child. Don't be emotional about this, if she gets a clue about your plans she will start acting like most girls do. she will be the perfect wife all of a sudden do everything right and more just to get the ring, she's showing u her real character because she believes she already GOT YOU.

Marriage is something very serious bro and one needs a partner that is up and doing, not some freeloader.. Your happiness is Paramount and apparently you're not happy being with her. imagine when her body starts sagging and she looks older.... Having a child with the wrong lady is a life time torment on its own.. Brothers be careful where you spread your seeds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.