Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (34515 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blackjack21(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
if it was a simple task. saul soldiers would have gone instead or David brothers but they were scared if David was not a man of God Goliath would have killed him instantly..so it was not easy as you think so ...

it happens often that isreali soldiers were brutally injured or killed by rock thrown at them by Palestinians.

don't be too naive, try and use mind often and see through over sensationalise stories.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

Did I say I am special above others? I already said why I am special and I think its enough to warrant a special visitation.
You are just a higher animal or at best star dust. Aren't you?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So many things you can't prove.Sorry ehn!!
At least I know far far more than you.
Sorry bro!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

At least I know far far more than you.
Sorry bro!
Your irrelevant claims of knowledge shouldn't matter to me.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

if you existed during the time of moses you will also say the magicians that turned their staff to snakes was also fake.
that was black magic so it was real
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by RoderickJ: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for sharing! That's awesome!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Try your beautiful method with Buhari: call me after!
When Buhari claims he can hear my thoughts from Aso Rock call me.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Lomprico2: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
that was black magic so it was real

lol, David blane also deals in black magic
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You are just a higher animal or at best star dust. Aren't you?

There is nothing like higher animal. I am a unique combination of star dust that will never be repeated on the Earth so yes I am special. My uniqueness is fully rooted in reality, I don't need fairy tales to know I am special.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

When Buhari claims he can hear my thoughts from Aso Rock call me.
Buhari doesn't have such powers as he is not a spirit. However, this amongst others Buhari can do:

Have you ever touched or physically spoken to Buhari?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Your irrelevant claims of knowledge shouldn't matter to me.
Sorry bro!
You gat no case!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

na you go put am abi?

Don't be so gullible, these are well known tricks. It's people like you 419ers like to chop mugu.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Sorry bro!
You gat no case!
You gat no point!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buhari doesn't have such powers as he is not a spirit. However, this amongst others Buhari can do:

Have you ever touched or physically spoken to Buhari?

So why did you bring up Buhari?

No.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

So why did you bring up Buhari?

No.
Because you feel you can summon anyone at will to prove themselves to you
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

There is nothing like higher animal. I am a unique combination of star dust that will never be repeated on the Earth so yes I am special. My uniqueness is fully rooted in reality, I don't need fairy tales to know I am special.
You are a unique combination of ageless indivisible objects.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Buhari exists because he has a form.
God has no real form so God doesn't exist.
God is an imaginary being.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Stop putting words in my mouth, where did I say such a thing?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

You are a bipedal primate and close cousins of the homo specie. Biologically not too far from the monkeys, apes and pigs.
LOL!!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are a unique combination of ageless indivisible objects.

Correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

Stop putting words in my mouth, where did I say such a thing?
Didn't you say you are special enough to warrant a special display of God's power to you!??
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You are a bipedal primate and close cousins of the homo specie. Biologically not too far from the monkeys, apes and pigs.
LOL!!

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

Didn't you say you are special enough to warrant a special display of God's power to you!??

I did and to you that is a summons to your god? Do you just like misconstruing things to fit your narrative?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

noway
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

noway
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

I did and to you that is a summons to your god? Do you just like misconstruing things to fit your narrative?
He should come and heal an amputee; then you'll believe He is!

If He doesn't, then He doesn't exist!

What an argument!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

He should come and heal an amputee; then you'll believe He is!

If He doesn't, then He doesn't exist!

What an argument!

Where did I say anything about amputee or make such an argument? You are just being mischievous but go ahead that's how you play and I have warned you before.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

Where did I say anything about amputee or make such an argument? You are just being mischievous but go ahead that's how you play and I have warned you before.
Were you not supporting your friend?

hopefulLandlord:
"Impossible" to me would be making an amputee's limbs to grow back. It's very easy to do Impossibles in books, hell, even actors do the impossible in movies. doing the impossible in real life however is another story entirely

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by showafrica(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

But you said devil has done so which is it? If devil cam copy god then the devil is also a god.

Jesus referred to the devil as god of the earth and prince of the earth. When the devil told Jesus that he can give him everything on earth that he should just bow than to him, Jesus did not say you are not the owner bc, he knows the devil has the power to give him everything on earth. In fact, if you are interested in fame, money and power, devil can give you all that faster. God allows him to exercise his powers on earth just the way he allows humans to exercise his powers as well. Earth is a neutral playing ground its a place of freedom. However, angels in heaven does not have such freedom and after death, human freedom ends. Devil freedom also ends after the earth has passed therefore, for now, Jesus ask us to pray to God to deliver us from the devil. Pray for God's kingdom to come bc Satan kingdom is not an option, then pray for your needs as a human being, then ask God to deliver you from the devil. Thats the summary of ours lords prayer.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by kazybose: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2021
As for me God is still changing d impossible to possible in d life of d believer's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / What's The Funniest Church Name You've Heard? / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.