Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (34551 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by iramure(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Map1:
not only Nigeria, religion had nothing to development of the world
one of the very few right thinking person spotted!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
GrifindorHouse:

You talking nonsense... Chinese folks made my phone, Chinese folks pioneered 5G, and are already working on 6G and many more futuristic techs.. now tell me does an average Chinese folk believe in a dumb Jewish myth of a white Caucasian being born in the middle east and dying for Chinese people's sin? Get a grip man.. you almost falling off the edge with ur utter ignorance and slave mentality.
Well, it's not only the Chinese that make phones.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by ProfAmaben(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fake events. If real, when we call God's name, he's supposed to answer. Fake crap from a drunkards imagination.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by riches4me(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Eve rape? pls can you throw more emphasis?
So, many miracles. What about d sun been still while the Israelites were victorious in battle.
One thing about miracles is that it can't be fathomed with a canal mind, so can't blame those that are skeptical.
As per Eve, I want to believe what happened between her and d serpent in the Garden of Eden was more sexual encounter than of mere eating of apple, because nobody has been able unravel d mystery.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

which glass? do you know river thames? not swimming pool o!

The thing was put there days before so that it looks unrelated to his feat.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Stop bringing other people into this.
I only brought in your class of people who thinks they are so important to deserve a special visitation by God to validate His reality.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have to validate your statements yourself.
You have to use logic.
LOL!
You!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Sterope(f): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
You have a problem understanding that if you believe that in God absolute power, you won't call anything impossible. It is impossible for God to do the impossible. I don't see it as impossible. It is God being God.

We are not talking about human beings here please, don't use that example to make a point.

femi4:
You have problem with English.

If I say that "you did the impossible"

It means you did what should be naturally impossible or what is impossible for others to accomplished
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nackzy: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Map1:
send your account number
Thanks i appreciate, there are so much Scam on Nairaland so sharing account Number is rather dangerous
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

LOL!
You!
I have said what I have said.
There's no reason why I should regret.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Map1:
send your account number
You are generous.
The person asked God to do something but you chose to do it.
Some would rather mock the person.
Should I drop digits?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:
You have a problem understanding that if you believe that in God absolute power, you won't call anything impossible. It is impossible for God to do the impossible. I don't see it as impossible. It is God being God.

We are not talking about human beings here please, don't use that example to make a point.

If you say something is possible,it doesn't mean it will happen.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I have said what I have said.
There's no reason why I should regret.
I still laugh at you asking for logic!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by femi4: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:

Olodo! "Impossible" is the object not the subject in the sentence. It's not a function of the subject
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

I still laugh at you asking for logic!
Who else is laughing?
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Well, it's not only the Chinese that make phones.

Well, we are still waiting for god to make one.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

I am not waiting for God to do anything.
I was just saying the Chinese are not the only humans that make phones.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

I don't wait for imaginary beings to do anything.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am not waiting for God to do anything.
I was just saying the Chinese are not the only humans that make phones.
HellVictorinho:

I don't wait for imaginary beings to do anything.

You seem to have no sense of humour. Everything is not that serious.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

A special miracle just for hopefulLandlord. Then another miracle for LordReed, then another miracle for HellVictorinho...

You think anyone needs your validation? You have a delusional idea of your self importance!

The OP was clear on his theme: if you are not clear ask questions!

And what's wrong with that? Does it tire the god? Or does his magic powers fade with repeated use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blackjack21(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
The miracles of God is no longer new to mankind as we have been hearing about it over and over again. This article is just a reminder of what he did in the Bible, which mankind can not still understand today. Below are 10 times God did the impossible in the Bible;

#1. Division Of The Red Sea:

During the massive moment of the Isrealites in the book of Exodus 14, they were pursued by the Egyptians who never wanted them out of their land, and the got to a point they could no longer move forward or backward, because they Red Sea was before them. The needed a boat, ship or anything that could possibly take them over but none was available and the only thing they had was Moses, who struck his staff In the Red Sea and the water was divided. All was as a result of God's power.

#2. The Tale Of Three Men Who Were Not Burnt By Fire:

In the account of Daniel, there is this story about three Hebrew men(Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego), who refused to bow to a foreign god, according to the King's decree and they were sent into a burning furnace and the never got burnt. This was another insane and impossible miracle done by God.

#3. Jonah And The Fish:

After his refusal to carry out God's assignment, he wanted to escape through a ship but he was caught by God through a storm and the only thing that could save others from the storm was to cast him into the sea. They did and immediately he was swallowed by a gaint fish lasting three days in the belly of a fish until he was taken to his destination. A medium of travel used by God which is another impossible miracle by him.

#4. Sarah Giving Birth To A Child At 90:

At 90 it is never possible for a woman to conceive and to give birth to a child. But it was done in the case of Sarah, Abraham's wife, who gave birth to Isaac at 90.

5. Elijah's Fire Challenge:

Another outstanding and impossible miracle ever recorded which was done by God is the one of Elijah vs the prophets of Baal. In the case of Elijah he applied 12 drums of water to his wood and his wood still had to catch fire despite the water.

6. David Vs Goliath Battle:

One of the biggest upset recorded in the Bible is the David vs Goliath battle. A teenage boy, single handedly brought down a full grown man, with an added advantage of tallness. He was still able to do this, though the odds were against him another impossibility changed to reality by God.

The story of David and Goliath was not an impossibility.
and David was actually in a favourite position to defeat Goliath: David had a sling, which at that can be a close equivalent to a gun.
And Goliath was actually giant simpleton

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

You seem to have no sense of humour. Everything is not that serious.
Maybe it's the situation of things here.
The hustle is very hard.
I didn't wake up to any good news.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Maybe it's the situation of things here.
The hustle is very hard.
I didn't wake up to any good news.

Yeah I feel you.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by LordReed(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

I only brought in your class of people who thinks they are so important to deserve a special visitation by God to validate His reality.

Yes I think I am special enough for special visitation. I am unique and another me will never come to this earth again.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Fastlinkpro: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
After Jesus resurrected, Peter and others were going about looking for dead bodies to raise.
I wonder why not possible in today's world.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

Yes I think I am special enough for special visitation. I am unique and another me will never come to this earth again.
You are just one out of probably a 6 billion humans who live on the earth!

What makes you special above the remaining
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordReed:

And what's wrong with that? Does it tire the god? Or does his magic powers fade with repeated use?
You can try your gimmick with Buhari (not even Biden), if it works we may entreat God for you!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Who else is laughing?
You know!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You know!
False.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Sterope(f): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
It is impossible for God to do the impossible

God can simply not do the impossible
femi4:
Olodo! "Impossible" is the object not the subject in the sentence. It's not a function of the subject
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

False.
So many things you don't know. Sorry ehn!!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Sterope(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
The creator of this world did the impossible undecided. That is a big irony. undecided

HellVictorinho:

If you say something is possible,it doesn't mean it will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Sinful For A Christian To Be Using Chains And Earrings? / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.